Business Liquidation Auction
By appointment with Cory @ 817-881-7820
Friday, January 26th @ 10am - 3pm
Saturday, January 27th @ 9am - 1pm
* 10 Boxes of Brand New Drapery Eyelet Rings with Clips * 10 Brand New 13” Jewelry or Ornament Hangers * 10 Wicker Baskets * 10.5” Tall Rustic Metal Trash Can * 10.5” Tall Rustic Metal Trash Can * 13 Misc. Golf Clubs * 140+ Brand New Brinkmann Rugged Maxfire Xenon Flashlights * 15 L Braces for shelving * 18 Vintage Beer Cans * 1976 Ceramic Spoon and Fork (17” long) * 2 – Canvas Marilyn Monroe Pictures (15” x 19”) * 2 – Ceramic Pots * 2 – New Ceramic Pots * 2 – New Tennis Ball Hoppers * 2 – Oval Metal and Wicker Baskets with Handles * 2 – Rectangular Metal and Wicker Baskets with Handles * 2 Beer Buckets * 2 Brown Chairs with Nailhead Trim * 2 Ceramic Drama Masks * 2 Coca-Cola Metal Trays * 2 Coca-Cola Metal Wall Hangings * 2 Coca-Cola Trays * 2 Floor Jacks * 2 Large Acrylic Letter “L”'s, Wooden Silverware Box, Large Tin * 2 Old Cases * 2 Pete's Summer Brew Beer Tap Handles * 2 Torque Ratchets (17”) * 2 Vases * 2 Wooden Cabinet Doors (20” x 15”) * 2 Wooden Chairs * 20 Brand New Brinkmann Rugged Maxfire Xenon Flashlights * 23 Coke Bottles with Plastic Crate * 23.5” Tall Rustic Wooden Mirror with Shutter Like Doors * 24 Vintage (60's and 70's) Beer Cans * 24 Vintage Beer Cans * 28 Brand New Brinkmann Rugged Maxfire Xenon Flashlights * 28” x 42” UT Longhorn Flag * 3 – 8” Wooden Nutcrackers * 3 – New 12” x 12” Canvas Lyricology Wall Art * 3 – New Ceramic Pots (approx. 6” diameter x 4.5” tall) * 3 – New Lap Desks * 3 – New LED Flashlights * 3 – New Metal Containers * 3 – Square Metal and Wicker Baskets with Handles * 3 Aluminum Baking Pans (12” x 3”) * 3 Brand New Sets of M Bagwell “Whatever Bowls” * 3 Coca-Cola Ceramic Bowls * 3 Coca-Cola Glasses * 3 Coca-Cola Polar Bear Glasses * 3 Coke and 2 Diet Coke Glasses * 3 Coors Beer Glasses * 3 Coors Beer Mugs/Steins * 3 Curtis Commercial Grade Beverage Air Pots * 3 Mirrors * 3 New Jewelry or Ornament Hangers * 3 Tiered Shelf * 3 Vintage Chairs * 3 Wooden Box Frames (18” x 10.5” x 3.75”) * 34.5” Tall Folding Wooden Shutter * 4 – 8” Ghost Candle Holders * 4 – New Ceramic Pots (approx. 6” diameter x 4.5” tall) * 4 Brand New 10” Jewelry or Ornament Hangers * 4 Coca-Cola Glasses * 4 Heavy Pieces of Lenox Serveware * 4 Pairs Of Dallas Cowboy Mirror Covers * 41” Wooden Plant Stand with Glass Top * 45” Metal Corner Shelf * 48” Tall Wooden Display Rack * 5 – New 11” Tall Hanger Display Stands * 5 – Small Wooden Crates * 5 Boxes of Brand New Drapery Eyelet Rings with Clips * 5 Coca-Cola (Dallas Cowboys Superbowl XXVIII) Bottles * 5 Peach Baskets * 5 Vintage Small Wooden Bowling Pins * 5 Wicker Baskets * 54” x 71” Rug * 6 – New LED Flashlights * 6 – Small Metal Pails * 6 – Vintage Wooden Fish Shaped Snack Bowls * 6 Insulated Grill Covers * 6 Wicker Baskets * 6' Tall Metal Tower Rack * 7 Brand New 13” Jewelry or Ornament Hangers * 7 Brand New Cartoon Network Adventure Time Backpacks * 7 New Metal Jewelry or Ornament Hangers * 7 New Sets of Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers * 7 Wicker Baskets * 8 Coca-Cola Christmas Glasses * 8 Metal Oval Pails with Handles * 8 Vintage Dairy Queen Christmas Glasses * Absolutely Pure Milk Bottle * Abstract Metal Wall Art 39.5” x 12.75” * Adjustable Height Table or Desk (47” x 23.5” desk top) * Americana Decor * Antique Heavy Brass Headboard and Footboard on Casters * Antique Irons (doorstops) * Antique Table * Antique Trunk * Arko Products 1951 Ford Custom Convertible Coupe (1/32) * Art Prints/Drawings * Baby Gate (Dog) * Bags and Tags * Basket of 7 New Small Flashlights * Basket of Decorative Wicker Balls, Small Wooden Crates, Decorative Spice Bags * Basket of Kitchen Utensils * Baskets * Beautiful Wooden Oval Coffee Table (46” x 26” x 18”) * Beer Buckets * Beer Stein * Big Bucket of Knives * Black Metal Shelf (44” x 19” x 10”) * Black Night Stand * Blown Out Emu Egg * Bose Subwoofer * Brand New 18” x 18” Country Pillow * Bumble Bee Decor * Butter Churn * Ceramic Canisters * Christmas Decor * Christmas Ornaments and Decor with Pail * Coca-Cola Clock and Bank * Coffee Table * Coke Bottles * Collectible Rahr Glass with Longhorn * Convection Toaster Oven * Country Decor * Crafty Bulletin Board with a Catchall (24” x 20”) * Decor * Dolly * Duck Decor * Fall Decor (36” Scarecrows) * Fall Decor (pumpkins) * Folding Metal Stand (34” tall) * Fractured (in half) Skull * Framed Picture * Framed Picture of 3 Vintage Cars (16.5” x 33”) * Framed Pictures * Framed Vintage Sheet Music, Animal Stamps, and Old Hat Box * Full Size Brass Headboard * Gizmo Cordless Grater * Gold Colored Decor including a Courier and Ives Metal Tray * Hanging Basket, Decorative Branches, Shell Ladle, and Decorative Fork * Heavy Plaster Baylor Shield * Heavy Vase and Ceramic Pitcher * Homemade Fall Decor (pumpkins) * Iron Wine Rack and Toilet Paper Holder * Kid Bedroom Decor * Kids Toys, Books, and Freezer Mugs * Lamp * Lane End Table * Large 27” Plush Doll * Large Christmas Lot * Large Floral Arrangements in Metal Sconces (over 40” tall) * Large Framed Art (24” x 30”) * Large Heavy Wooden Counter or Storage Cabinet (74” x 23” x 42.5”) * Large Jar with Marbles * Large Lot of Candles * Large Lot of Lamps * Large Lot of Milk Glass * Large Lot of New 2.5” Hinges (approx. 80) * Large Lot of Wooden Decor Items * Large Metal (maybe pewter) Ladle, Spoon, and Fork * Large Metal Bookcase (32” x 13” x 80”) * Large Office Chair * Large Pottery Vase * Large Vintage Samsonite Luggage (with keys) * Large Wooden Shelf (37.5” x 12” x 84”) * Lot of 8 Track Tapes (approx. 60) and 3 Cases * Lot of Books (mostly cookbooks) * Lot of Ceramic Items * Lot of Coca-Cola Glasses * Lot of Coca-Cola Stuff * Lot of DVDs * Lot of Glassware * Lot of Jars and Bottles * Lot of Jars with Lids * Lot of Kitchen Knives * Lot of Metal Candle Holders * Lot of Metal Pails * Lot of Picture Frames * Lot of Pictures * Lot of Silverware * Lot of Small Hanging Stars * Lot of Small Jars * Lot of Tins * Lot of Toys * Lot of Tupperware * Lot of Vintage Kitchenalia * Lot of Vintage Pliers * Lot of Vintage Pots and Pans * Metal Budweiser Sign (24” x 24”) * Metal Corner Shelf * Metal Decor * Metal Longhorn Oval Pail * Metal Lunch Boxes * Metal Oval Pails * Metal Pails * Metal Signs and Star * Mirror * Misc. Decor * Misc. Decor including 3 Wooden Figures * Misc. Decor with a Copper Music Box * Misc. Decor with Magnetic Angels, Spice Tray, Wooden Crate and more * Misc. Dishes * Misc. Jars * Misc. Kitchen Lot * Misc. Lot including Fidget Spinners * Misc. Tools * New “M Bagwell” Ceramic Spreaders * New “M Bagwell” Small Ceramic Bowls * New Campbell Hausfeld General Purpose Spray Gun * New Ceramic Set of Candle Holders and Canister * New Jute Farmhouse Table Runner (48” x 13”) * New Majestic Candle Centerpiece * Nice Wooden Coffee Table (34” x 19.25” x 16.5”) * Old 25.5” Wooden Stool with Wicker Seat * Old Books (1922 -1953) * Old German and Dutch Beer Bottles with Swing Tops * Old Homemade Wooden Rifle Case (48” x 12” x 4”) * Old Kawasaki Motorcycle Gas Tank * Old Minnow Bucket * Old Motorcycle Gas Tank * Old Oil Cans * Old Rusty Gas Gan and Lamp * Old Weatherford Parking Meter * Old Wooden End Table Repurposed as a Pet House or Bed * Pails * Pair of 18” Modern Vases * Pair of 1980's M&M Jars (Olympics) * Pair of Heavy Brass Vases (I believe Japanese) * Pair of Lamps * Pair of Lamps with Shades * Pair of Medium Chest Waders * Pair of Metal and Glass Lantern Candle Holders * Picnic Baskets * Pillow Pets * Plastic Trays filled with Goodies * Plate Holders * Rounded Display Table * Rustic Decor * Rustic Glass and Metal Coffee Table (32” x 32” x 23”) * Rusty Decor including 2 Hand Scythes and 2 Small Hanging Pieces * Set of 11 Small Glasses * Shabby Wooden Crate * Shelf with 2 Canvas Drawers * Silver Colored Decor with Courier and Ives Metal Tray * Small Baskets and Popsicle Art * Small Round Table * Small Vintage Rolling Cart (29” x 16” x 18.5”) * Small wooden Crates * Small Wooden Wagon * Stainless Steel Canisters * Strawberry Decor * Sturdy Wooden Bench (39” x 10” x 10.5”) * Sturdy Wooden Table or Work Bench (49.5” x 25.5” x 36”) * Styrofoam Heads * Sugar and Tea Jar Canisters *Tall Metal Vase or Umbrella Stand * Tins * Toll House and Quaker Oats Tins * Torch, Otterbox Case, Varmint Light, New Crows Foot Brush * Twin Hanging Padded Headboard with Pillow * Vases * Velvet Jewelry Busts * Very Cool Wooden Snack Tray Set with Wooden Spoons * Very Nice Ceramic Pumpkin Pie Dish * Very Old Fraile Cabinet Fronts and Doors * Vintage 12.75” Tin Snips * Vintage Bench * Vintage Ceramic Tea or Coffee Set * Vintage Clothes Hamper * Vintage Coleman Cooler * Vintage Electric Iron with Box and Steamer * Vintage Floor Lamp with Table * Vintage Fog Master Fogging Machine * Vintage Full Size Wooden Bed (headboard, footboard, rails) * Vintage Handmade Quilt * Vintage Hub Caps * Vintage Kitchenalia * Vintage Kiwi Shoe Shine Box with Accessories * Vintage Lazy Susan * Vintage Leather Suitcase * Vintage Leather Wrapped Mallet * Vintage Magazine Racks * Vintage Magazine Stand * Vintage Meat Grinder * Vintage Metal Train * Vintage Metal Umbrella Can (19.5” x 9.5”) * Vintage Mirror * Vintage Oil Lamp Base, Scotch Bottle with Dancing Music Figurine, and lamp oil * Vintage Pots and Pans * Vintage Raggedy Ann Dolls * Vintage Skates * Vintage Stacking Pans * Vintage Stadium Seats in Good Condition * Vintage Thirst Extinguisher Music Box Decanter * Vintage Tins * Vintage Tools * Vintage Toys * Vintage Train Car and Switchman with Lighted Building * Vintage VW Tail Light * Vintage Wicker Fan * Vintage Wooden Burpee's Sign (8.25” x 13”) * Vintage Wooden Chair * Vintage Wooden End Table with a Cracked Marble Top * Vintage Wooden Folding Chair * Vintage Wooden Motorcycle * Vintage Wooden Table * Wall Art * Wall Art (35” x 23”) * Wall Hanging Ceiling Tiles * Western Heritage Mini Bookends 1998 * White Cube Shelf (24” x 24”) * White Wooden Shelf (25” x 12” x46.5”) * Wine Bottle filled with Light Strand and other Decor * Wooden Bird House (21” tall) * Wooden Box Decor * Wooden Chest of Drawers (23.5” x 13.5” x 33”) * Wooden Chocolate Boxes with Lids * Wooden Country Decor * Wooden Decor * Wooden Doll Stool (10” x 7” x 12.5” tall) * Wooden End Table * Wooden Magazine Holder * Wooden Queen Size Bed (headboard, footboard, rails, and slats) * Wooden Semi Truck Bank * Wooden Shelf (13” x 11” x 18”) * Wooden Shelf (31.5” x 21” x 35”) * Wooden Shelf (35.5” x 12.5” x 29”) * Wooden Trays and Bowls * Wooden Tri Fold Screen * Wooden Wagon Cart * Wooden Wall Shelf * Wooden Wine Holders, Hanging Metal Wall Sconces, Pail, and Cigar Box *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.