High caliber grass cattle seed stock genetics - frozen embryos, frozen semen, live animals, flush opportunities and services.
Some lots will be donation lots to benefit the Grassfed Exchange - Herd Fellows Scholarship program - please check each lot for this information.
Quality consignments from all over the United States are represented in this sale. -
Contact Auction Sale Manager, Damon Folmar with any questions: [email protected] or 205.966.8114
Sale ends Friday March 1, 2019 at 12:00pm Central Standard Time
Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Shelby County, Alabama.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 5% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are information provided by the sellers and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As Is Where IS.
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to research items and animals offered in the sale and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS/WHERE IS. ALL shipping/hauling are the responsibility of the BUYER and will be at the buyer's expense to be coordinated by the buyer in conjunction with the seller.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases unless I make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that once payment is made that transportation costs & logistics are my responsibility.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.
6. Payment terms: ALL payments must be made in full (unless lot terms dictate otherwise) no later than Wednesday March 6, 2019 by 5pm Central Standard Time. Once payment has been received in full then we will authorize Seller to work with you on coordinating shipment of your purchases. No shipment will be made until Pearce & Associates has received payment in full. Acceptable terms of payment: Credit card or wire transfer or check.
7. All live animals sold will be shipped with a valid health certificate for the state of destination. All bulls sold will be accompanied by a BSE and Trich test.
8. All semen and embryo lots will be shipped via UPS or FedEx per Buyer/Seller arrangement. Buyer agrees to pay all shipping costs including return of shipper tanks to the Seller or Seller's agent. Not conforming to this requirement will make the Buyer responsible for the cost of the shipping tank. Once shipment of product has occurred and shipping tanks returned to sender funds can be released to the Sellers and transfer of paperwork with appropriate cattle registries can be completed.
9. Flush purchases must be paid for at the end of the auction. 50% of the proceeds will be sent to the Seller at the time of auction settlement with 50% held by the Auction company until flush is completed and shipment made of embryos at which time the final payment will be released to the Seller. Buyer agrees to return shipper tank at their expense per terms in 8 above.
10. Some lots are designated as donation lots to benefit the Grassfed Exchange Herd Fellows Scholarship program. Once auction is settled and all funds disbursed this donation will be sent to the Grassfed Exchange as well as a list of consignors and buyers as a way to notify the GFX of the source of the donations.