NE Weatherford Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, April 18th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, April 19th @ 9am - 6pm
* 12ft Aluminum Extension Ladder * 2 Atomic Clocks * 2 Large Pet Carriers * 2 Potted Plants * 2 Vacuums * 2 Wheel Hand Truck * 2 Wood Easels with Antique Oval Frame and Photo * 20ft Chain * 3 Avon Collectible Steins * 3 Bicycle Bags * 3 Blankets, 1 Electric Blanket and Pillow * 3 Ceramic Wall Decorations * 3 Coolers * 3 Display Cases * 3pc Pyrex Glass Set * 4 Bowls and 3 Canisters * 4 Metal Folding Chairs * 6 Ball Caps * Aladdin Kerosene Heater * Amico V-0540 Tripod * Analog Multimeter * Anasazi Firestone Oil Lamp * Arrows with Wood Rack * Bar Clamps and Pipe Clamps * BBQ Smoker * Bear MGC Sitting Bull Collector Knife * Bed Frame * Bicycle Parts and Accessories * Bicycle Rack * Bikes Up and Away Bicycle Rack * Black & Decker 3/8in VSR Drill * Black & Decker DR500 Electric Drill * Black & Decker Workmate 300 * Blankets and Throws * Book Assortment and Bookends * Bookshelf * Box of Men's Cufflinks and Jewelry * Bread Oven and Electric Wok * C-Clamp Assortment * Camping Supplies * Candle Assortment * Cast Iron Dutch Oven * CD Player, CD's and Tapes * Cement Bird Bath * Chain Binder and Cable Hand Winch * Christmas Cards * Cigar Humidor and Smoking Accessories * Clay Planter and Glass Jug * Coleman Camping Accessories * Coleman Propane Radiant Heater * Collector Knife Display * Computer Desk and Printer * Contents in Cabinet * Contents of 2 Kitchen Drawers * Contents of Cabinet * Contents of Closet * Contents of Kitchen Cabinet * Cookie Jar * Craftsman 6in 2speed Sander/Polisher * Custom Media Cabinet * DeWalt 20V Battery String Trimmer with Charger * Dresser with Contents * DVD and VHS Collection * Electric Chainsaws and Trimmers * Elgin Wall Clock * Enamelware Canning Pot * Fishing Tackle Box * Fiskars Pruning Trimmers * Flashlight Assortment * Folding Aluminum Stepstool with 2 Bags of Concrete * Folding Saw Horses * Framed Art on Canvas - Lafayette Talmage * Framed Art Print * Framed Western Art on Canvas - His First Lesson - Frederic Remington * Frederic Remington "The Scalp" Statue * Gas Cans * Genie 6 Gallon Shop Vac * Glass Table Lamp * Handyman Toolbox * Hatchets, Hammer and Pry Bar * Heated Throw Blanket * Hi-Lift Jack * Hitachi VM-3100A VHS Camcorder * Home Electronics * Hose Reel with Hose * Hotpoint Washer & Admiral Electric Dryer * Hummingbird Feeders, Sprayer and Hose * Husqvarna HU 725AWD Push Mower * Jason Model 214F 7x50 Binoculars * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Knives in Block * Kitchen Table, 4 Chairs, Area Rug * Kitchenware Assortment * Large Wood Work Bench with Tool and Garage Assortment * Lawn and Garden Tools * Leather Rocker Recliner * Leather Sofa * Lesser * License Plates * Lighted Curio Cabinet * Lighted Globe * Luggage Assortment * Magneet Bicycle * Mailbox Post and Frame * Mechanic Toolbox and Tools * Meerschaum Pipe and Smoker Assortment * Men's Belt Assortment * Men's Cargo Shorts * Men's Lesser Accessories and Gloves * Men's Wear in Closet * Metal Clock with Rustic Finish * Metal Desk with Contents * Metal Patio Chairs * Metal Shelf and Contents * Minn Kota 3HP Trolling Motor and Anchor * Mirrored Dresser * Miyata Bicycle * Native American Decor and Hanging Wood Shelf * New Foldable Hand Truck * New Heavy Duty Scaffolding Set * New Puzzles * Nightstand * Nylon Flag and Umbrella * Pair of Lawn Chairs * Pair of Nightstands * Parker Cutlery Collector Knives in Case * Pet Accessories * Peugeot Bicycle * Photo Frames and Patches * Plasticware * Pocket Knives with Sharpening Tools and Zippo Lighter * Poulan Pro PP338PT Gasoline String Trimmer * Poulan Pro PP4218A 42cc Gasoline Chainsaw * Precision Rowing Machine * Rolling Coffee Table with Storage * Ryobi Gasoline Weed Eater * Sand/Gold Separator * Scotts Lawn Spreader * Sharp Microwave with Cabinet and Accessories * Skateboard * Skilsaw 5150 7-1/4in Circular Saw * Small Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Bacon Press * Small Flower Pots, Photo Frames and Decor * Small Work Table with Contents * Sofa Table * Southwest and Native American Decor * Southwestern Wall Clock * Stadium Chairs * State Quarters Collector Map * Stihl FS85 Pro Series Gasoline String Trimmer * Stovetop Cookware * Table Lamp * Table Top Lamp * Tallboy Dresser * Telescope and Tripod * The White House Commemorative Sword * Towels and Sheets * Trek Bicycle * Vintage Door Knob and Lock Set * Vintage Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Camera * Vintage President Election Pins * Vintage Ritz Cracker Tin and Crock * Vintage Rolling Office Chair * Vizio TV * Weight Bench * Werner 6ft Ladder * Wet Wheel Machine * Wind Bicycle * Wood Lounge Chair * Wood Mail Sorter * Wood Patio Set * Wood Picnic Table * Wood Shop Table with Vise and Contents *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.