Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, June 27th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, June 28th @ 9am - 6pm
2008 Mini Cooper * Jeep Rock Guards * Vintage Planet Jr No4 Planter * 1978 Jeep CJ5 * Ruger LCP .380 with Sticky MD-5 Holster * Civil War Army Patches * FNH USA FNS-40 .40 S&W * H1 Humvee M988 Doors * Vintage Corn Sheller * Juice-O-Mat * Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Mod 2 * Beatles Framed Picture * 1976-86 CJ7 Golden Eagle Hood * Star Wars Action Figures * New Chiappa SAA 1873 revolver 22LR/22Mag Combo * Pez Dispensers * Winchester Primers for Shotgun Shells * Boat Seats * Star Model BM 9mm * Food Warmer * Ice Cream Freezer * Rockstar Energy Rolling Drink Cooler * Commercial Coffee Makers * CJ7 Soft Top and Door Hardware * Double Tap Defense, Tactical Pocket Pistol .45acp * Blue Bunny Ice Cream Freezer * Framed Art - John Wayne - Gary Giuffre * Rockstar Energy Rolling Drink Cooler * Kel Tec Sub 2000 G19 9mm * New Aluminum Dunnage Racks * Blue Bell Ice Cream Freezer * Bunn Coffee Dispensers * Bunn Thermo Stands * Mossberg Bolt Action Single Shot .410 Shotgun * Jeep CJ7 Grill * Bunn Coffee Maker * Blue Bunny Ice Cream Freezer * Soft Top and Back Window for H1 Humvee * Remington Model 11 12ga Semi-Auto Shotgun * Goodyear Humvee Tires * Vintage Western Electric Fan * Jeep CJ7 Radiator and Shroud * Vintage Emerson Electric Fan * Vintage Westinghouse Electric Fan * Remington Model Pre 11 12ga Shotgun * Jeep CJ7 Windshield * USS Prairie AD-15 Zippo Lighter * Pony Cart * Schwinn Breeze Bicycle * Armory 12ga Single Shot Shotgun * Vintage Gas Can * 1999 Limited Edition Collectors Coin and Case XX Knife Set * 1999 Limited Edition Collectors Coin and Case XX Knife Set * Glenfield Model 30A (made by Marlin) 30-30 Lever Action Rifle * Hydro Quick Heated Pressure Washer * New Craig Cameron Saddle Pads * Sofa * Savage Model 110 30.06 Bolt Action Rifle * Rolling Office Chair * Load Binder * Post Hole Digger and Rake * Scotts Lawn Spreader * Marlin Model 60A .22LR Semi-Auto Rifle * Chair * Framed Oval Mirror and Floor Lamp * Faux Icebox Night Stand * Fiberglass Storage Box * M1 Garand * Yard Tools * Pied Piper Live Animal Trap * Enfield 303 British Rifle * Christmas Decorations * Plastic Crates * Value Tuff Toolbox and Contents * Foreign Coins * Charter Arms Revolver 22Mag * Furniture Legs, Metal Box, Steel Rings * Remington Shells, Knives, Foreign Coins * Framed Art Print - Maytag Morning * L.C. Smith Shotgun * Golfing Shadow Box * Doll Made of Foreign Coins * Black and Decker Drill * Ithaca Shotgun * Electric Meter Desk Lamp * Craftsman Circular Saw * 1956D Wheat Pennies * Framed Art Print - The Thirteenth Day of Glory - Doug Prine * Tennis Shadow Box * Clarinet * 1954-1957 Wheat Pennies * Mantel Clock * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Framed Art Print - Trading Post * Vintage Swivel Stool * Western Jewelry Box * FWTC 1942 Token * Gas Station Trash Cans * Framed Limited Edition Floral Art Print - Stephen Kaye * Tokens * Bunn Overflow Cup * Tolpatsch Doll * Edison - Edi Phone Stand * Cast Iron Kettle * Smith-Corona Typewriter * Wheat Penny Collection * Royal Typewriter * Small Wood Keg * Level with Wood Case * Underwood Typewriter * Talk-A-Phone, Band Cutter and More * Framed Floral Art Print * Singer Buttonholer * Art Glass Decor * Nickel Collection * Ceramic Pot with Lid * Bunn Drink Dispensers * Mello-Rich Pie Pans * Home Decor Assortment * Framed Art Print * Ingrid Crystal Martini Shaker and Glass Decor * Milk Glass Punch Bowl Set * Nickel Collection * Jack and Jill Metal Kiddie Chair * Vintage Polaroid Camera and Accessories with Remington Shaver * Keystone Olympic K-35 Turret Camera * Green Glass Drinkware * Green Glass Insulators * Ty Beanie Bears with Display Case * Framed Signed Art Print - Flushed From Cover – Bobwhites * Shoe Last Pedestals * Milk Glass Decor * Foreign Coins * Reloading Accessories * Rotary Laser Level Kit * Cameras and Accessories * Sur La Table Plates * Glass Insulators * Fishing Tackle Box * Bosch 1590EVS Jig Saw * Fishing Tackle Box * 1952 Dimes * Vintage Pitney Bowes Postal Scale * Fishing Tackle Box * Vintage Cameras * Amber Glassware * Royal Holly Holiday Dinnerware * Glass Insulators * Kennedy Metal Toolbox with Vintage Hand Tools * Fishing Tackle * Canteen * Mexican Peso Coins * The Skotch Kooler * Harley Davidson Gas Tank * Vintage Hudson Backpack Sprayer * Gibson Christmas Compote and Shakers * Green Glass Insulators * Record Albums * Free-Westinghouse Sewing Machine * Hanson Utility Scale * 1943 Pennies * Vintage Blow Torches * Vintage Unity Fog Lamp * Cast Iron Oven Pan * Oneida Winter Wonderland Christmas Dinnerware * Dietz No.2 Lantern * Elna Supermatic Sewing Machine * Water Wetter Super Coolant * Dietz No.2 Lantern * 1950's Pennies * Red Line Oil * Emburt Lantern * Cast Iron Footed Pan * Griswold Cornbread Pan * Dietz No.8 Lantern - Converted to Electric * Vintage Pot and Pitcher * Plastic Lunchboxes * Helmets * Shop Manuals * 1944 Pennies * Military Air Power Die Cast Models * Volkswagen VW Beetle Parts * Wood Box * Roll Derby Skates * Thermos Picnic Set * Vintage Kettles * Plastic Lunchboxes * Cast Iron Buckeye Akron Tractor Seat * Whitman Book with 4 Buffalo Nickels * Vintage Ford Car Radio - Marked 1978 LTD * Dietz Lantern and Minnow Bucket Insert * Vintage Fire Extinguishers and Soldering Iron * Coleman Lanterns * Shop Manuals * Vintage Pots * Metal Lunch Boxes * Desert Storm Boots * Dietz No.2 Lantern * Whitman Book with 5 Washington Quarters * Hand Saws * Galvanized Minnow Bucket * Rustic Decor * Coleman Lantern * Shop Manuals * No.7 O-V-B Food Grinder * Plastic Lunch Boxes * Vintage 1960's Dennis the Menace Doll, Lamp, Puppet * Fenton Candlesticks, and Glass Decor * Whitman Book with 2 Washington Quarters * Vintage Automobile Lamps * Steel Traps * Oil Lamps * Coleman Lantern * Gibson Christmas Dinnerware * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Plastic Lunch Boxes * Carousel Horse Music Boxes * Hanson Utility Scale * Whitman Book with 26 Franklin Half Dollars * Dormeyer Mixwell Kitchen Mixer * Fence Panels * Lumber Assortment * Coleman Lantern * Smith Corona Electric Typewriter * HD Throttle Cable * Plastic Lunch Boxes * New Coleman 2 Burner Camp Stove * Toplink, Makita Belt Sander and Black & Decker Drill * Standing Liberty Quarters * Fireplace Knight Tool Set * Fishing Tackle Box * Box of Magic Tricks * Lantern * Fishing Tackle Boxes * Punch Set * Plastic Lunch Boxes * Doll Assortment * Musical Jewelry Box * 1969 Half Dollars * Decorative Vase Jim Beam Decanter * Vintage Sencore Tube Checker * Porcelain Doll with Case * Bucket, Shifter, Camping Pan * Utility Scales * Plastic Lunch Boxes * Framed Filligree Collector Plates * Fishing Tackle Box * Wheat Pennies * 8 Track Tape Players * Decorative Pitcher Set * Carnival Glass Decor * Ceramic Foo Dogs * Vintage Hamilton Postal Scale * Fenton Cherry Flowers Pitcher * Metal Lunch Boxes * Bronze Philip Goodwin Walking Bear * Art Glass Clowns * Microscope Set * Copper Kettle * Meat Grinder * Coleman 2 Burner Stove * Toy and Model Car Collection * Toy Assortment * Milwaukee Rotating Inspection Scope * Dolls * 1968 Half Dollars * Vintage Texas Maps * Vintage Cameras * Vintage Lanterns * Projector and Radio * Tyco Santa Fe Train, Yahtzee, Big Mouth Billy Bass * Cowboy Door Knocker and Gopher Traps * Vintage Light Sconce and Decor * George Bush Talking Action Figure and 1993-94 Dallas Cowboys Schedule Calendar * Automotive and Tractor Repair Manuals * 1962 Dimes * Binoculars - Jason 7x35 and Simmons 20x50 * Vintage Brownie Reflex Camera * Vintage Remington Electric Razors * Vintage Car Parts * Art Glass and Ceramic Figurines * Jim Beam Decanter and Books * Home Decor Assortment * Red Cross Metal Box with Camping Dinnerware * Cast Iron Chicken Clock * 1954 Dimes * Vintage Cameras * Vintage Peeler * Texas Native Inertia Nutcracker * Garage Assortment * Home Decor Assortment * Fishing Tackle Box * Hole Saw Kit * Victoria Meat Grinder #12 * Metal Tool Box * 1967 Half Dollars * Street Light Housing * Craftsman Torque Wrench, Lock Sets, Motor Oil * Pottery Decor * Bucket of Screws * Garage Assortment * Horn Bugle * Water Cooler * Bucket of Fasteners * Marshall Pottery No3 Butter Churn * 2007 Uncirculated Quarters * LED Floodlights * Work Light and Testers * Sporting Goods and Daisy CO2 BB Pistol * Fish Bowls * Houseware Assortment * Ropes and Straps * Fans * Garage Tool Assortment * Pottery Jugs * 1958-1959 Dimes * Wood Scooter * Metal Shelf * 3 Totes, 1 Lid * TV Stand Cabinet * Industrial Chairs * Garage Assortment * Can of Yard Tools and Rusty BB Gun * Garage Assortment * Industrial Chairs * 1953 Dimes * Welding Helmets * Dock Bumpers and Denim Vest * Book Assortment * Basketball Shirts, Newpapers * Princess Diana and John F Kennedy Jr. Magazines and Newpapers * Home Decor Assortment * Maple Plant Stand * Workout Mats and Bar * Auction Office Signage * Vintage Scarves, Hankerchiefs * Christmas Decorations * Exterior Door with Integral Blinds * 8ft Ladder * Fish Bowls and Rocks * Bone Dishes and Vintage Matches * Christmas Decorations * Razor Mini Bike * Edger, Seeder and Two Wheeler * Christmas Decorations * Pedestal Ashtray and Magazine Holder * Brass Bells, Home Decor, Art and Purse * Vintage Shifter, Grinder, Lantern * Vintage Door * Titan Generator * Retail Store Display Shelf * Screen Door * Metal File Cabinets * Crown Ming Fine China Set - Queen's Lace Pattern * Tricycle * Retro Chairs * Tile * Record Album Collection * Christmas Decorations * Huffy 26in Cranbrook Bicycle * Glass Punch Bowl Set * Razor Scooter Project * Painter's Assortment * Side Table Project * Vintage Space Heaters * Framed Mirrors * Basket Collection * Quilts and Linens * Framed Mirrors * Doll Crib * Framed Mirrors * Christmas Decor * King Size Blanket * Hand Tool Assortment * Electric Clippers and Razors * Ab Circle Pro * Bicycle Rack * Scuba Diving Accessories * Golf Ball Assortment * Sided Temporary Greenhouse * Book Assortment * Lamp Hurricanes * Purse Assortment * Coffee Table * Yamaha Keyboard * Luggage Assortment * Portable Space Heaters * Aquarium * Garage Assortment * Roadmaster Bicycle * Skateboards * Door Knob and Lockset * Cardboard Barrel * Book Assortment * Tote of Paperback Books * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Figurine Assortment * Cookie Jars * Roller Shade, Wallpaper and Drapes * Doll Assortment * Wood Bird Decor * Meat Grinders * Vintage Auto Emergency Kit * Wet and Dry Auto Vacuum * Tote of Pool Floats, Balloons * Thrift Store Starter Kit * Kitchen Essentials * Kitchen Decor * Teapot and Kitchen Decor * Thrift Store Assortment * Budweiser Glasses and Kitchen Accessories * Ceiling Fan * Easter Baskets * Rod and Reel Assortment * Bungee Chair * Quilting Hoop with Stand * Sewing Machine Cabinet * Headboard * Narrow Door * Garden Hoses * Coleman Propane Stove * Large "Smoked Meats" Sign * Side Table * Kitchen Decor * Garage Tools * Vintage Wood Door with Glass Top * Plastic Kayak Oars * Side Table Magazine Rack * Antique Twin Rope Bed Project * Vintage Wood Frames * Bamboo Side Table Project * Ladies Purse Assortment * Golf Club Travel Bag * Super Duty Car Mats * Patio Table * Home Decor Assortment * Linen and Blankets * Yard Decor and Accessories * Party Prep Accessories * Book Assortment and 8 Track Cassettes * Air Hockey Table * Concrete Garden Borders * Yarn Assortment * Garage Assortment * Royal Cash Register * Table Lamps * Canning Jars * Roof Turbines * Rolling Cabinet * Door Handle Sets * Garage Assortment * Fabric and Craft Assortment * Retail Security Tags * Chess Parts & Stereo Scope Parts * Travel Bag Assortment * Puzzle and Games * Home Electronics * Box of Linen * Home Decor Assortment * Lawn Chair and Side Table * Coffee Mugs * Glassware * Corning Ware Assortment * Vintage Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper Bottles * Turkey Print * Kitchen Decor Assortment * "Time Out" Chair * VHS Collection * Plastic Tool Box * Plastic Tool Box * Flippers and Military Bag * Glasfloss Air Filters * Vintage Singer Sewing Machine * Wine Bottle Novelty Glasses * Vintage WestBend Humidifier * Garage Assortment and Tackle Box * Brigadier General Flag * Garage Assortment * Wood Spool * DVD/VHS Players * Vintage Coffee Grinder Planter * Wood Spool * Craft Supplies * Home Decor Assortment * Wood Spool * Ice Chest and Grill * Serving Trays and Small White Sewing Machine * Water Fountain Wall Decor * Baby Clothes and Blankets * Tub of Wallpaper * Children's Toys and Books * Glassware and Home Decor * Lanterns and Glass Canister * Hobnail Milk Glass Lamp * Kitchen Accessories * Box of Pant Hangers * Photo Frame Assortment * Record Album Collection * Pillows and Linen * China and Glassware * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Books, CDs and Cassettes * Toolboxes * Camp Stove and Tackle Box * Brass Decor * Placemats and Table Runner * Curtains * Baby Shower Decor * Brown Stoneware and Decor * Cookware * Tub of Linen * Grandma and Grandpa Dolls * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Watch and Clock Collection * Belt Assortment * Keepsake Box * Doll Assortment * Truck Net, Rope and Garage Assortment * New Men's Dress Shirts * Therapy Lamp * Fashion Jewelry Charms * Cold Therapy Unit * Kitchen Accessories * Parelli Horse Training Aids * Paper Shredder and Organizers * Battery Backup * Wire Baskets and Shelves * Toys and Games * Garage Assortment * Avon Bottle Collection * New Men's Dress Shirts * Floor Buffers and Garage Assortment * Posters and Magazines * Pyrex Round Baking Tube * New Men's Trousers * Walls Coveralls and Rain Wear * Sporting Goods * Hub Caps * Men's Dress Shirts * New Men's Trousers * New Men's Shirts * Wood Spool * New Men's Trousers * New Men's Dress Shirts * GM Winter Fronts * Model Car Assortment * Metal Wardrobe Cabinet * Metal Shelf * Bruno Scooter Lift Trailer * Glass Top Coffee Table * John Deere Powered Toy Tractor and Trailer * Ceiling Fan Kit * New Men's Western Shirts * Rolling Swivel Top Kitchen Cart * Brother Model 1241 Sewing Machine * Desk Lamp * Metal Shelf * Bruno Scooter Lift * Parts Organizers * Pink Motorized Toy Motorcycle * Wood Wardrobe Closet * New Men's Western Shirts * Small Gaming Chair * Vintage School Desk * Wood Foot Stool * Plastic Shelf * Canning Jars * Gas Cans * Motorized Toy Princess Jeep * Wood Wall Shelf * Ridgid Shop Vac * Porch Mailboxes * Golf Clubs and Sporting Goods * Tile Saw * Metal Shelf * Portable Folding Gun Rest * Craftsman 19.2V Tool Set * Luggage and Folding Rack * Tile Assortment * Tool Bit Kit * Wesson Oil Bucket * Summer Patio Fun Items * Metal Cabinet * Housewares * Strollers and Baby Blanket * School Chair * Kitchen Decor Assortment * XBox, Monitor and Keyboard * Coveralls and Garage Assortment * Kitchenware * HP Printer Scanner * Fitness Accessories * Framed Knox Gelatin Advertising Print * Framed Progress Beer Advertising Print - Two Pluck One * Folding Ladder * Electric Patio Lamp Post * Decorative Vase Assortment * Electric Patio Lamp Post
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidder’s personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashier’s Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction. There will be a $3 per lot charge for shipping or delivery. Any additional shipping charges we incur above that amount will be charged to your card for any shortages in the actual shipping cost.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the schedule as listed. Any Item(s) noted as *LOCAL PICKUP ONLY* indicates that Auctioneer will NOT move the item from the current location of the item(s), AND no shipping or delivery is available. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to. The delivery fee will be added in another line of your invoice. If that amount is not sufficient to cover the shipping expense, we may contact you for additional payment to cover the actual dollar amount required to get the package to the address provided.
DELIVERY: is by quotation at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled close of the auction.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a ‘black flag’ notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
*FIREARMS TERMS: The General Terms above apply to all Firearms, as well as the following:
Sale of these Firearms are governed by Federal Firearms Law and Buyer will have to pass the required background check.
Firearm Purchases are open to Texas Residents that are United States Citizens only.
To preview any firearms, please go to Clearview Firearms at 303 York Avenue in Weatherford, Tx during normal business hours and ask to see the items up for auction at Texas Auction & Realty.
If Buyer does not pass the background check, buyer is still responsible & under contract to pay for the item.
If buyer does not pass the background check, property & monies return to the seller.
There is a $20.00 FFL Transfer Fee on this firearm.
Clearview Firearms is handling the transfer of this firearm. Buyer must go to Clearview Firearms and fill out paperwork to transfer this firearm.
Buyer is responsible for the $20 transfer fee payable directly to Clearview Firearms.
Buyer is responsible for the shipping to a FFL Holder if needed.
Firearm is being sold in compliance with Federal and State Law.
A Paid Invoice from Texas Auction & Realty is required before beginning any transfer.
Bidders on the Firearms at Texas Auction & Realty confirm by their bid that:
FIREARMS PURCHASE RULES:
The REGISTERED BIDDER MUST be the SAME person picking up purchases of firearms.
No out of state purchases.
Bidder MUST PROVIDE VALID TEXAS DRIVERS LICENSE at Pickup.
I swearaffirm that the following is true:
I am the actual purchaser of this firearm.
I am Not under indictment or information in any court for a Felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
I have Not been convicted in any court of a Felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
I am Not a fugitive from Justice.
I am Not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, illegal narcotic or any other controlled substance.
I have Not been adjudicated mentally defective or mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution.
I have Not been dishonorably discharged from any branch of the Armed Forces.
I am Not subject to a court order restraining me from harassing, stalking, or threatening my child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
I have Not ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
I have Never renounced my United States Citizenship.
I am Not an alien illegally in the United States.
My state of residence is Texas.
My country of citizenship is the United States of America.
I will Not operate the firearm until the firearm is checked out by a gunsmith.
I agree to indemnify Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty, and the seller or any agent/employee thereof against any loss/damage/injury/death to myself or any other person due to/because of the purchase/use of this/these firearms.