Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, July 11th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, July 12th @ 9am - 6pm
Pair of Boat Seats * Vintage Poker Chips and 2 Toy Cars * Helmet * Home Decor Assortment * Home Decor and Queen Bed Ruffle * Life Jackets and Rain Ponchos * Box of Natural History Magazines * Garage Tool and Hardware Assortment * 1952D Franklin Half Dollar * Helmet * 1945S Mercury Dime * 1945D Mercury Dime * 1944D Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 1945 Mercury Dime * 1943S Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 1957D Franklin Half Dollar * 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 1945 Mercury Dime * 1868 Nickel * 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * Book Assortment * Box of Linen * Area Rug * 1944D Walking Liberty Half Dollar * Griddle, Cookbooks and Magazines * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1944S Mercury Dime * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1961D Franklin Half Dollar * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1960D Franklin Half Dollar * Music Books and Sheet Music * 1945 Mercury Dime * 1952D Franklin Half Dollar * 1945 Mercury Dime * 1943P Jefferson Nickel * 1958D Franklin Half Dollar * 1945 Mercury Dime * 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1893 Indian Head Penny * 1957 Roosevelt Dime * 1956D Roosevelt Dime * 1841 Half Dime * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1941 Mercury Dime * 1888 Indian Head Penny * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1944 Mercury Dime * 1945 Mercury Dime * 1961D Franklin Half Dollar * 1951S Franklin Half Dollar * 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 1952 Franklin Half Dollar * York Air Conditioner * Small Wicker Shelf * Telephone Table * Whirlpool Refrigerator Freezer with Ice Maker * Wardrobe with Wheels * TV Stand with Storage * Wicker Plant Stand * Office Desk * HVAC Unit * Roll Top for Desk * Century Magazine and Books * Black Wicker Shelf * Nightstands * Decorative Plates and Decor * Electro Acuscope and Accessories * Little Journey Books * Magic Chef Chest Freezer * Small Wood Shelf * Stoneware Dinnerware * Jasper Desk Co. Old World Mahogany Corner Desk * Holmes Outdoor Misting Fan * 3pr Western Boots * Metal Tool Cubby Organizer * Water Hose with Reel * Modern Office Shelf * Craftsman Lawnmower * MTD Rear Tine Garden Tiller * Wood Ramp * Plastic Barrels * Modern Workstation Desk * Hardback Book Assortment * Vintage Book Assortment * Modern Rolling Cart and Shelf * Vintage Sheet Music * Wood Chair * Wicker Shelf * Bear Bedding * Office Supplies * Gym Bag and Accessories * Gas Can, Feed Bucket and Portable Fan * Wicker Coffee Table with Glass Top * Telephone Assortment * Wicker High Back Chair * Kitchen Supplies * Samsung Printer * Daybed Bedding and Area Rug * Wicker Shelf * Books and Senate Reports * Book Collection * Wicker Table with Glass Top * Books, Pamphlets and DVD's * Black Wicker Shelf * Bookshelf * La-Z-Boy Recliner * China Hutch * World Book Encyclopedias * Swivel Barstools * Book and Magazine Assortment * Aquarium with Stand * New 72in Bookcase * Chairs * Headboard and Metal Bed Frame * Foot Locker * Stone Pavers * Faux Tree * Curio Shelf * Round Dining Table * Glass Table Lamps * Interior Door * Vintage Children's Books * Home Electronics * Glass Kitchen Decor * Ceramic Hanging Doll * King Bed with Storage Platform * Table Lamps * Vintage Home Decor * Framed Cross Stitch Art * Arcade Game * Home Electronics * Dresser Organizer * Heavy Carved Wood Wall Art * Kitchen Decor * The Golden Bible and Book Assortment * Books, Magazines and Post Cards * Framed Jonteel Advertisement * Glass Drinkware * Rolling Tool Organizer * Women's Clothes, Shoes and Bags * Battery Box * Framed Landscape Art * Camo Gear * Laurel and Hardy Dolls and Corelle Plates * Ceramic Tile * White Vinyl Shutters * Roll Down Screen * Coat and Jacket Assortment * Canvas Art and Frames * Turkey Cooking Pot * Air Return Vents * Kitchen Accessories * Sea Shells * Cups and Decor * Kitchen Accessories
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.