Springtown Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, August 1st @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, August 2nd @ 9am - 6pm
Montgomery Wards Lantern * Antique Level * Framed and Matted Art Print - Limited Edition, Signed - Grizz Country - Dan Brewer * Colorful Glass Decor * Telephone Bench * Hen & Rooster Ceramic Decor * Framed and Matted Art Print - Signed - Timberline Tracks - Dan Brewer * Old Glass Bottle Collection * 2 Pottery Pitchers and 1 Crock * Wood Frame Rocking Chair * Antique Dietz Little Wizard Lantern with Red Globe * Vintage Ice Shaver and Metal Items * Framed and Matted Art Print - Signed - From Boots to Buckskins - Dan Brewer * 4 Sets of Dominoes * Ornate Mirrored Wall Shelf * Butterly Specimens * Framed and Matted Art Print - Limited Edition, Signed - A Mother's Pride - Dan Brewer * 3 Kitchen Pitchers * Canning Jars and Snuff Bottles * Lighted Curio Cabinet * Antique Table Lamp with Original Shade * Antique Amber Glass Table Lamp * Framed Art Wolf Print * 7 Glass Insulators * Howard Miller Grandfather Clock * 2pc Southwest Pottery Art * Framed Original Art on Canvas * Faux Botanicals * Wood Side Table * Upholstered Arm Chair * Antique Gilbert Mantle Clock * Vintage Buffet * Framed Dan Brewer Prayer and Booklet * Golf Shoes and Accessories * 3pc Vintage McCoy Pottery * Glass Kitchen Servers and Drinkware * Framed and Matted Wolf Print * Tablecloth and Quilt * 3 Plants in Planters * Miniatures and Knick Knacks * Golf Book Collection * Health Book Collection * 3pc Oval Framed Wall Art * Oil Lamp Collection * 2pc California Pottery * Vintage China and Dinnerware * Framed Footprints Poem * Coffee Table * Onion/Potato Bin * Salt & Pepper Shakers * Lighted Showcase Cabinet * Framed Original Art on Canvas *14pc Cows on Parade Collection * Wood Stool * 2 Swivel Seat Barstools * GE Upright Freezer * Antique McCaskey Receipt Register * Vintage Wood File Cabinet * Vintage Mirrored Wall Hat/Coat Rack * White Glass Collection and Desk Clock * Drinkware and Pur Filters * 2 Vintage Ice Buckets * Vintage Childrens Books and Toys * Padded Foot Stool * Book Assortment * Home Decor Assortment * Road Maps and Magazines * Plush Toys: Ty and Gund * Plates, Bowls and Drinkware in Cabinet * Book Assortment * Oriental Home Decor * 2 Glass/Crystal Decanters and Oil Lamp * Metal Hood Ornament and Cadillac Emblems * 3 Walking Sticks * Colorful Glass Decor * 3 Opalescent Kitchen Servers * Glass Barware * Cups, Saucers, Sugars and Creamers * Vintage Dinnerware * Vintage Teapot and Brass Decor * Collector Plate Assortment * Glass Kitchen Servers and Kitchen Flatware * Western and Christian Books * Zippo Lighters, Wristwatch, Razor and Toy Cars * Vintage Bottles and Cans * Snow Globes and Decor Assortment * 6 Original Art on Canvas Art Paintings * State Quarter Collector Book and Coin Books * Glass Pitcher and Stemware * Bookshelf * Framed Original Art on Canvas * Workout Weights * Intek Queen Air Mattress * 2 Framed Wall Art * Cedar Keepsake Box and Leather Wrapped Spring Club * Vintage Glass Pitcher and Drinkware * Bed Skirt and Blanket * Vintage Glassware and Decor * Ladies Fashion Tops * Photo Frame Assortment * Office Supplies and 2 Radios * Ladies Purse Assortment * Canteen and Garage Assortment * Cookbook Collection * Vintage Dinnerware * Home Decor Assortment * Lefton Tiger and Giraffe * Small Pitcher Collection * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Ladies Sweaters Assortment * Decorative Tea Pot Collection * Vintage Historical Event Newspapers * Sad Iron * Flatware Assortment * Cast Iron Skillet and Juice Press * California Pottery Server * Home Decor Assortment * Kitchen Drawer Assortment * Samsonite and Luggage Assortment * Religious Book Assortment * Kitchen Bakeware and Assortment * Office Supplies and Desk Accessories * Upholstered Recliner * Garage Hardware Assortment * Garage Assortment * Linen Assortment * Percolator and Kitchen Accessories * Books and Magazines * Glass Top End Table * VHS Shelf, VSH Tapes, DVDs and Cassettes * Kitchen Appliances * Garage Assortment * Microfiber Love Seat * Love Seat with Cover * Limited Edition Framed Art Print - Ronald "Ronnie" Hedge * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Adjustable Workout Bench * Pacesetter by Brother Sewing Machine * Iron and Kitchen Appliances * Samsonite Pet Carrier and Umbrellas * Crock Pot, Glass Bowls and Cooler * Photo Albums * Bookshelf * Old Record Albums and Toys * Pioneer Stereo and Speakers * Home Improvement Books and Magazines * Oversize Chair * Ultra Vision TV and Hitachi DVD/VHS Player * Glass Front Bookcase with Home Decor Assortment * Ball Cap Collection * Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven * Kitchen Appliances * Skillets and TV Trays * Rolling Pin, Cookie Cutters and More in Drawer * Kitchen Accessories * Enamelware and Mixing Bowls in Cabinet * Toy Assortment * Pine Cone Wreath * Corningware and Stovetop Cookware in Cabinet * Small Doll Collection * Kitchen Knife Blocks and Accessories * Original Art and Wall Decor * Framed Mirror and Wall Art Assortment * Desk with Storage and Bookshelf * Wood Side Table with Magazine Rack * Full Length Mirror * 3pc Original Seaside Framed Art * Ball Cap Collection * 3 Quilts
Metal File Cabinet * Emerson 32in Flat Screen TV * Rod and Reel Assortment * Ladies Fashion and Travel Accessories in Closet * Framed Song Lyrics - After the Lovin' * 4.5ft Pre-Lit Christmas Tree * Framed Floral Art * Super Derby X Jockey * Poster and Pledge of Allegiance Plaque * Nativity Scene * Framed Blue Boy Print and Ancestor Photo * Home Decor Assortment * Vintage Vanity Set * Wood Framed Landcape Art on Canvas * Holiday Golfer and Floral Arrangement * 5 Drawer Dresser with Contents * Pair of Night Stands * Daisy Wall Art * Boat Wall Art * 9-Drawer Mirrored Dresser with Contents * Wood Storage Box * Vintage Trunk with Christmas Decorations * Jewelry Chest * King Size Bed * Ladies Purses and Wallets * Embroidered Kitchen Linen * 2 Totes with Christmas Decorations * Christmas Decorations in Closet * 2 Pair of Binoculars - Tasco 8x30 and Bushnell 7x50 * Hunting Knives and Sharpener * Shoe Shine Kit * Pocket Knife Collection * Sharp Vacuum and Swiffer * Gun Cleaning Accessories * Canteens, Wristwatches, Hand * Warmer and Knife Sharpener * Frost Shark Skinner Folding Knife * Plate Glass Mirror * Vintage Underwood Typewriter * Linen Assortment * Whirlpool Washer * Whirlpool Electric Dryer * Box with Hats and Scarves * Golf Clubs and Nice Nike Bag * Mens Vests and Jackets * Swing Trainer, Golf Balls and Tees * Golf Clubs and Bag * Box of Home Decor * Golf Ball Assortment * Sewing Accessories * Box of Books and Decor * Golf Club Covers * Golf Bag and Shoe Storage * Golf Balls and Accessories * Hard Shell Golf Travel Case * Ball Cap Collection * Linen Assortment * Golf Tees * 4-Drawer Dresser * Workout Weights * Bookshelf with Books, Trophies and Decor * Desk, Typewriter Table, Vintage Wood Chair and Office Supplies * Clothing Assortment * Framed Landscape Oil on Canvas * Travel Bags * Lasko Pedestal Floor Fan * Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game * 2 Framed Landscape Art * Box of Linen and Home Accessories * Framed Seaside Art - A. Sehring * Macrame Hanging Planter * Shelf with Home Decor Assortment * Seashell Decor * Mens and Womens Clothing Assortment * Ladies Shoe Collection * Trinket Box * Rolling Office Chair * Men's Shoes * 1959 Prom Dress * Men's Belt Collection * Vintage Record Albums * Ping Golf Bag * Clothing and Accessories in Middle of Closet * Men's Clothing in Back of Closet * Box of Books and Magazines * Big Bertha Golf Bag and Umbrella * JVC Compact VHS Camcorder * Pet Gate, Steering Lock, Flashlights and Sporting Goods * 2 Whiskey Barrel Planters * Femco 15 Gallon Lawn Sprayer * Troy-Bilt Pressure Washer * Garden Planter, Yard Tools and Battery Charger * Tools and Supplies in Closet * Tools and Supplies in Outdoor Shed * 2 Pair of Sawhorses and Metal Frame * Picnic Table
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.