Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, May 7th @ 2pm - 6pm
Friday, May 8th @ 9am - 6pm
Saturday, May 9th @ 9am - Noon
1922D Peace Dollar * 1923 Peace Dollar * 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Note * 1935 $1 Silver Certificate * 1937 Washington Quarter - 1944 Washington Quarter - Standing Liberty Quarter * 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar * 1964D Kennedy Half Dollar * 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note with $.13 Stamp and Weatherford, TX Postmark * 1986 Liberty Half Dollar Commemorative Coin * 1991 Walking Liberty One Ounce Silver Coin * 1999 Walking Liberty One Ounce Silver Coin * 2 Art Posters * 2 Art Prints * 2 Folding Chairs * 2 Framed Art Prints * 2 Framed Marilyn Monroe Prints * 2 Kitchen Strainers * 2 Lord of the Rings Posters * 2 Maps * 2 Movie Posters * 2 Posters * 2 Rolling Office Chairs * 2 Side Tables * 2 Walking Sticks * 2 Western Art Prints * 2- 1963 $5 United States Notes * 3 Caps * Marilyn Monroe Posters * 3 Ty Beanie Bears * 3- $2 United States Notes * 3-Tiered Basket * 38 Special Ammunition Assortment * Ertl Die Cast Banks * 5 Taco Bell Dogs * 5 Wood Dining Chairs * 8 Photo/Document Frames 8.5x11 * Air Tank * Aluminum Cookware * Amber Glass Dinnerware * Anchor Hocking Drinkware * Area Rug * Art Print - Robert Gibb - The Thin Red Line * Artist Books * Avon Cookie Jars * Avon Watch and Garage Accessories * Bag and Air Mattress * Bar Stool * Basket Assortment * Basketweave Cabinet and Table * Bath Accessories * Beauty School Projects * Belts and Jerseys * Better Body Books * Black Glass Tiles * Book Assortment * Bookshelf * Bookshelf Project * Bowling Ball * Boxing Gloves and Games * Brass Decor * Calligraphy Accessories * Camo Jacket and Backpack * CD and DVD Collection * Cedar Chest * Christmas Decorations * Civil War Art Prints * Colored Glassware * Colorful Yarn * Cookbook Assortment * Cookie Tins * Cookie Tins and Trays * Copper Chef Cookware * Craft and Office Accessories * Crib / Day Bed * Crosley Model CR-47 Turntable * Cross Decor * Cubby Organizer * Decorative Dinnerware * Delta Scroll Saw * Denim Jeans Assortment * Dictionary and Art Prints * Dining Chair * Dinnerware Assortment * Dishware Assortment * Drafting Table Light Fixture * Dresser * DVD and BlueRay Discs * DVD Collection * DVD Players * Electronics Cords Assortment * Elephant Figurine Collection * Elvis and Marilyn Photos and Books * Encyclopedias * Fabric Assortment * Family Entertainment Package * Fashion Earring Assortment * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fish Tape, Backpack, Lantern & Tackle * Flagpole Stand * Folding Card Table * Foreign Currency * Fossil Watch, Mini Football Helmets, Pocket Knife * Framed Marilyn Monroe Posters * Framed Mirror * Framed Photos * Garage Accessories * Garage Assortment * Garage Hardware Assortment * Glass Cookie Jar * Glass Kitchen Accessories * Glass Stemware * Glass Top Coffee Table * Glass Top Media Stand * Glass Top Modern Coffee Table * Halloween Decorations * Hercules Tripod Stand * Home Decor Assortment * Ice Chests and Hand Pump * Ice Cream / Yogurt Maker * Insanity Workout Program * Janome Model MS 100 Sewing Machine * Jewelry and Keepsake Boxes * Julio Franco Autographed Baseball * Kentucky Corn Jug * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Cookware and Accessories * Kitchen Servers * Knife Assortment * Ladies Boots * Lady Bug Collection * Landscape Art Prints * Lantern and Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Light Metal Shelf * Lineman Art Print * Linen Assortment * Magic Card Set * Manual Cable Winch * Map of Texas * Marilyn Monroe Drinkware * Marilyn Monroe Print on Canvas * Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis Poster * Mercury Head Dime Collection in Whitman Book * Metal Decor * Metal Fire Truck * Minneapolis and Wyoming Posters * Mission Style Padded Bench * Music Book Assortment * Neoprene Waders * Nickel Collection in Whitman Book * Night Stand Project * Nylint Metal Fire Truck * Office Accessories * Orbital Rowing Machine * Oregon Trail Book of Maps * Organizers * Pair of Bentwood Chairs * Pasta Pot * Photo Holders * Pioneer Woman Bowls * Plant Stand * Plush Toy Assortment * Pool Float * Purses and Bags Assortment * Quilting Frame and Yarn Assortment * Radio Shack Keyboard - No Cord * RCA Speaker * Religious Book Assortment * Retro Plastic Pitcher and Cups * Rolling Cabinet * Round Dining Table * Schlage Door Set * Scissors and Blood Pressure Monitor * Shop Smith Bandsaw and Belt Sander Combo * Shop Smith Multi-Purpose Machine * Side Table with Drawer * Silverplate Server and Glass Stemware * Sleeping Bags and Air Pump * Small Flags and Thrift Store Items * Sporting Goods Assortment * Stainless Knife Set * Stamp Collector Albums * Storage Totes * Student Desk * Teacups and Saucers * Texas, Oregon, California Map * TomTom GPS * Tote of Plush Toys * Toy Assortment * Toy Guns * TV / Monitor Wall Mount Bracket * Ty Beanie Babies * Ty Beanie Bear Collection * Umbrellas and Kitchen Servers * United Audio Turntable * Victoria Magazine Collection * Vintage Baby Shoes and Accessories * Vintage Decor Assortment * Wall Decor * Wall Shelf * Wax Melts * West German Cuckoo Clock * Western Decor * Wii Games * Willie Stargell 8x10 Photograph * Willie Stargell Autographed 8x10 Photograph * Willie Stargell Autographed Baseball * Wood Arm Chair * Wood Boxes * Wood Decor Assortment * Wood Desktop Windmill Project * Wood Frame Stand * Wood Framed Padded Foot Stool * Wood Rocker * Xbox and Computer Games * Yarn and Craft Supplies * Yellowstone Map * Zanesville Stoneware Cake Cover
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.