Weatherford Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, November 18th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, November 19th @ 9am - 6pm
10 Baseball Star Cards - c.1960-61 * 10 Leinenkugel's Beer Glasses * 11 Baseball Star Cards - c.1960-61 * 1923 Peace Dollar * 1924 Peace Dollar * 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 1957 AMC Hudson Poster * 1977 Eisenhower Dollar * 1995 Amtrak Wall Calendar * 1998 Amtrak Wall Calendar * 1999 U.S. Mint Proof Set * 2 Fashion Jewelry Pins and Bracelet * 2 Florida Postcards * 2 Glass Reflectors * 2 Jars of Marbles * 2 MGM Cinerama Post Cards * 2 Plastic Railroad Reverser Keys * 2 Railroad Engine Tools * 2 Sets of Dominoes and Jacks * 2 Tin Wind-Up Toy Cars * 2 Ty Beanie Babies and Friend * 2 Unopened Packs of Amtrak Playing Cards * 2 Wisconsin Post Cards * 2000 Amtrak Wall Calendar * 2000 Silver Eagle * 2002 Amtrak Wall Calendar * 2006 Amtrak Wall Calendar * 2pair Bronzed Baby Shoes and Spoon * 2pc Oxford China Serving Set * 3 German Post Cards * 3 Vintage New York Post Cards * 3 Vintage Tin Wind-Up Cars * 3 Yellowstone Souvenir Photo Sets and 1 Postcard * 4 Chicago Northwestern Railway Shop Towels * 4 Wyoming Souvenir Photo Sets * 5 Chicago Northwestern Shop Rags * 5 Havana Cuba Post Cards * 5 Plastic Railroad Reverser Keys * 5 Wisconsin Postcards * 5-in-1 Game Board * 6 Cuba Post Cards * 6 Plastic Railroad Reverser Keys * 7 - 45rpm Records * 7 German Post Cards * 7 Vintage Chicago Post Cards * 8 - 45rpm Records * 8 Rose Motif Glass Stemware * Al Gore Button * Al Unser, Jr. 1992 Poster * All in the Family Record Album * Amtrak Conductor Hat * Amtrak Conductor Jacket * Amtrak Conductor Uniform * Atco Barometer * Brass Railroad Reverser Key * Butternut Advertising Railroad Poster * CD Storage Cabinet * Ceramic Keepsake Box w/22k Gold Trim * Ceramic Stein * Charlie's Angels Sabrina - Kate Jackson Poster * Cherished Teddy Christmas Ornament * Chicago and Northwestern Left Hand Railroad VHS Tape * Chicago Ball Cap * Coppertone Post Card * Cuban Restaurant Menu * David Merrick's 42nd Street Record Album * Die-Cast Toy Car * Dinky Toys Die-Cast Toy Car and Friend * Dueling Banjos Record Album * Earrings and Necklace Set * Elephant Figurine * Englebert Humperdink Christmas Time Record Album * Everywhere West Railroad Poster * Farrah Fawcett Poster * Fibber McGee & Molly Record Album * Foreign Coin Assortment * Frosty the Snowman Record Album * George Carlin Record Album * Grand Teton National Park Souvenir Photo Set * Helen Reddy Record Album * Helen Reddy's Greatest Hits Record Album * Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass Record Album * Honky Tonk Piano and a Hot Banjo Record Album * Judy Garland Record Album * Ladies Watches, Fan and Dresser Assortment * Lefton China 3pc Serving Set * Lighted Ceramic Snow Man * Lucky Strike Cigarette Tin * Marble Collection * Microcassette Recorder, 2 Ceramic Ashtrays, Playing Cards * Miniature Christmas Light Strings * Model Railroad Billboard - Baby Ruth * Model Railroad Billboard - DuPont Zerex Anit-Freeze * Model Railroad Billboard - Nash Rambler * Model Railroad Billboard - Wrigley's Spearmint Gum * Mormon Tabernacle Choir Record Album Set * North Shore Line or CNW Seat checks * North Shore Line Ticket Book * Original Railroad Spike from Otto Mears' Railroad * Panasonic Microcassette Recorder * Power Rangers Light-Up Yoyo * Pressed Glass Collection * Pressed Glass Servers and Flower Frog * Pulley from N.S. Line Car #251 * Railroad Engine Handle * Red Glass Kitchen Table Set * Red Glass Vase and Pitcher * Red Glassware * Super Bowl XXXI Champion Ball Cap * The Amos and Andy Show Record Album * The Edgar Bergen Show with Charlie McCarthy and Marilyn Monroe Record Album * The Green Hornet Record Album * The Sound of Music Soundtrack Record Album * The Sting Soundtrack Record Album * Tin Assortment * Tootsie Toy Die-Cast Dump Truck * Tootsie Toy Die-Cast Log Hauling Truck * Tootsie Toy Die-Cast Stakebed Truck * Toy Covered Wagons and Horses * Treasure of Sierra Madre Record Album * Twisted Pencil * U.S. Coin Assortment * Valerie Bertinelli Poster * Vintage Christmas Ornaments * Vintage Leather Purse * Vintage Monarch Crystal Desk Microphone * Vintage Paper Mache Jack-O-Lantern * Vintage Tinker Toys * Vintage Toy Drum * Vintage Wall Mount Game Board Cabinet * Washington Hotel Postcard
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.