Parker County Surplus Auction
Friday, August 26th @ 10am
Monday, August 22nd - Wednesday, August 24th - By Appointment Only with Sabrina @ 817-598-6140
Monday, August 29th - Thursday, September 1st - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140 - APPT ONLY with a PAID invoice.
Parker County does not accept payment, you have to pay your invoice with Texas Auction & Realty before you schedule your pickup appointment.
2003 FORD MUSTANG * 2006 SUZUKI GSX-R600 MOTORCYCLE * 2007 DODGE RAM * 2009 YAMAHA R1 MOTORCYCLE * 2011 FORD FIESTA * 2014 CHEVROLET TAHOE * 2016 CHEVROLET TAHOE * 2016 HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA LOW RIDER MOTORCYCLE * 2017 CHEVROLET TAHOE * 2018 CHEVROLET TAHOE * 12 HP MOTOR * 1991 TEXAS BRAGG TRAILER *2 DELL OPTIPLEX 755, DELL POWER EDGE 840, SECURITY CAMERA TV, CANON AP160 TYPEWRITTER W/RIBBONS, DESK FANS, APC BATTERY BACKUP, 2 DAYTON HEPA AIR CLEANERS, HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 PRINT/FAX/COPY/SCAN/WEB, MICROWAVE, BOX OF MISC. LAW BOOKS, HP LASERJET PRO 400 M401N PRINTER, DESKTOP HUTCH, ROLLING FILE CART, 2 BOXES OF BINDERS * 2 DRAWER LATERAL FILING CABINET, MICROFILM SCANNER, CANON FILE PRINT 250, BOX OF KEYBOARDS, SPEAKERS, MONITOR, MONITOR STANDS, CISCO PHONES * 2 LATERAL FILING CABINETS AND METAL SHELF * 2 WOODEN CABINETS * 3 DRAWER FILING CABINET, 8 DRAWER FILING CABINET, 5 DRAWER FILING CABINET, DESK, 2 BOXES OF BINDERS, SHARP MICROWAVE, BOX OF TONER CARTRIDGES, BOX OF KEYBOARDS, METAL STAND * 3 GREEN FILING CABINETS * 9 HP MOTOR * AIRPODS * BEATS HEADPHONES, GUESS WATCH, CITIZEN WATCH, GENEVA WATCH, 4 WATCHES * BOOK CASE & 60 SLOT CABINET * BOXES OF MISC. LAW BOOKS, MONITORS, MISC. LOT OF OFFICE SUPPLIES, ELECTRIC TIME STAMP, DESKTOP CASSETTE RECORDER, MONITOR STAND, FUJITSU 5530C SCANNER, FUJITSU FI-6130C SCANNER, HP LASERJET 4200N PRINTER, MITSUBA MONITOR, 2 HP LASERJET P2035 PRINTERS * BROTHER INTELIFAX 2820, BOX OF COMPUTER SCREEN COVERS, MISC. LOT OF OFFICE SUPPLIES, APC BATTERY BACKUP, BOXES OF LAW MISC. LAW BOOKS, STAMPS, KEYBOARDS, BROTHER BUSINESS SMART SERIES MFC-J4710DW PRINTER * BUCKET FORKS FOR LOADER * CB RADIOS * CHOP SAW * CONCRETE SAW * DELL OPTIPLEX GX280 * GLASS CLOCK, GLASS BOTTLE, 4 WATCHES (BULOVA & GENEVA), BRACELET, PENDANT * HEATED POWER WASHER (DIESEL) * I-PHONE * MAGELLAN GPS W/CASE & CHARGER, USB CORD, USB PLUGS (4), MULTIPLE CHARGING CORDS * METAL DESK * MISC. LOT OF CAR PARTITIONS W/ SIDE PEICES, METAL CENTER CONSOLES, LOCKING GUN RACKS, SPOTLIGHTS, SPEAKERS, MISC. LOT OF PLASTIC SEATS, LIGHT BARS, MOP BUCKET, TUBS OF MISC. TOOLS, BUCKET OF DRAWER HARDWARE (METAL RAILS), BOXES OF DRAWER HARDWARE (METAL RAILS) * MISC. LOT OF CHAIRS, BOX OF BINDERS, DESK LAMP, FUJITSU FI-6130Z SCANNER * MISC. LOT OF KNIVES. * OZONE 500 ULTRA SHOCK BICYCLE, PLANT HANGER, FISHING POLE * PC MONITOR, NICE CALL FOCUS, HP PROLIANT ML350, HP STORAGE WORKS SDLT600, HP DESKJET 6940, STAMPS, MISC. TONER CARTRIDGES, MISC. LOT OF KEYBOARDS, MISC. LOT OF MONITORS, ROLLING METAL STAND * ROYAL SOVEREIGN MONEY COUNTER * SHREDDER, 2 COAT RACKS * SMALL LOT OF CHAIRS * WATER COOLER, SHARK VACCUM, 2 BOOKCASES * WOODEN DESK * WOODEN DESK W/DRAWERS ON BOTH SIDES
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Sabrina at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.