Parker County Surplus Auction
Friday, April 14th @ 10am
Monday, April 10th - Wednesday, April 12th - By Appointment Only with Sabrina @ 817-598-6140
Monday, April 17th - Thursday, April 20th - By Appointment Only with Sabrina @ 817-598-6140 - APPT ONLY with a PAID invoice.
Parker County does not accept payment, you have to pay your invoice with Texas Auction & Realty before you schedule your pickup appointment.
2017 Chevrolet Tahoe * 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe * 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe * 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe * 2013 Ford Expedition * 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe * 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe * 2008 Nissan Sentra * 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 * 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 * Fujitsu 42" Plasma TV & Sonos Speaker * Brahmin Purse, Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" Perfume, & Belt Buckle * Vehicle Radiator & Catalytic Converters * Black Amp Tool Box, Black & Decker Electric Screwdriver, & Black Speaker * Misc. Lot of Office Chairs * Wooden Desk with Hutch & HP LaserJet P2035 * Wooden Desk, Computer Monitors, Keyboards, Mice, HP LaserJet P2035N, Computer Bags, Garrett Metal Detector Wand, L3 Mobile Vision, Garmin GPS * Small Bookshelf, HP Color LaserJet CP2025 * 2 Sharp Aquos TVs * TV Stand, 2 Dell 37" TVs, & LG 50" Plasma TV * Light Finish Wooden Desk & Dark Finish Desk without Drawer Coverings * Box of Misc. Office Electronics, 2 Motorola Fan Alarms, HP Deskjet 6122, HP Envy 5052 * Wooden Desk * L-Shaped Desk * Cherry-like Finish Desk with No Drawers * Misc. Lot of Tahoe Plastic Back Seats, Light Bars, Center Consoles, Partitions & Misc Metal Pieces for Partitions * Misc. Lot of Office Supplies: Calculators, File Trays, Computer Bags, Clear Station Partitions * Filing Cabinet, 3 Wobble Light JR's, Monitor, Coffee Machine, & Box of Labels * 3 Boxes of Cisco Phones, Dell Monitor, Ricoh Aficio 3300DN Printer * 4 Boxes of Cisco Phones, Box of Hanging Folders * Box of Hanging Folders, 2 Boxes of Binders, & 2 Boxes of Misc Office Supplies * Tripp Lite Server - Brand New, Still in Delivery Packaging, Sony Radio with CD Player, Brother Intellifax 4100 * 5 Boxes of Cisco Phones, Telescoping Easel * 3 Boxes of Cisco Phones, 2 Drawer Metal File Holder, 2 1-Drawer Plastic File Holders * Box of Misc. Office Stuff: Metal Basket, Keyboards, Cloth Bag, Box of: Pictures, Mirror, Coffee Caraffes, Binder, & Wall Mount File Holders, 3 Boxes of Misc Cords, 2 Boxes of Cisco Phones, 2 Ricoh 2120D/2522/5627 Toner Cartridges, Monitors, 2 Electric Pencil Sharpeners & Rolodex * Monitors, Battery Backups, Desk Lamp, Laptop Cords, Box of: Speakers, Headsets, Calculators, Remotes, & Brothr Intellifax 2820 * Monitors, 3 Datalogic Scanners, HOlePunch, TV/Monitor Stand, Black Piece of Metal, Box of Office Supplies, HP Color LaserJet CP4025 * Misc Lot of Computer Bags & Binders * Misc Lot of Binders * 4 Drawer Filing Cabinet, 2 Drawer Lateral Filing Cabinet, Cork Board, Box of Cisco Phones * Drawer Filing Cabinet, 4 Drawer Fireproof Filing Cabinet, Wasp WPL305 Label Printer, Time Stamp, Easel, Box of Misc Office Supples, 2 Dell Laptop Sleeves * 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet, Small Wooden Shelf, 2 Boxes of Cisco Phones, Lap Drawer, Box of Misc Office Stuff, File Expander, Computer Bag, 2 Binders * 2 Boxes of Cisco Phones * 3 Boxes of Cisco Phones * 1 Box of Cisco Phones * 2 Boxes of Cisco Phones * HP Designjet T520 Printer, 12 Slot Metal Shelf, Folders, Metal & Plastic Trays, Mouse & Keyboard (New in Box), Fellows Lumbar Support * Box of Motorola Radios, Box of Office Items, Kyocera Ecosys FS4200DN Printer, Chair & Heating/Massaging Seat Cushion, Small Standing Rolling Desk * 2 Boxes of Cisco Phones, Box of Keyboards & Misc Office Items, HP Color LaserJet Pro M452NW Printer, Sima Projector Screen, Plantronics Headset * Box of: Trays, Desk Tray, Time Stamps, Calculator, & Mifi's, Box of Office Supplies, 3 Shelf Bookcase, Small 2 Shelf Bookcase, Box of Expanding Folders, TV, Box of Misc Cords & DVR * 2 Projectors in Bags, Dell Laptop, Taser X26, & Box of Cisco Phones * Block of Wood, Misc Building Items, Lights, Trays, Saw * Box of Trays, Box of Misc Office Supplies, Metal Rack/Trays, Mini Vacuum, Time Stamp, Plastic Trays * Hose, Metal Coffee Dispenser, Metal & Plastic Trays, Rolodex, Box of Cisco Phones, Keyborads, Box of Misc Office Items/Supples, 2 Kenwood Multiple Chargers KMB-16 * Trays, Fellows Foot Rest, Misc Office Supples, Box of Trunnion's (Maybe 8) & Wires, Box of: Support/Hoisting Grips, Weathrproofing Kits & Connectors, Laerdel V-Vac Starter Kits (2 Unopened Boxes & 1 Opened), Multiple Boxes of Wires * HP Color LaserJet CP2025 Printer, Martin Yale Auto Folder Check Sealer, Monitor Stand with Pullout Drawer, HP Photosmart C4640 Print/Scan/Copy, Misc Lot of Toner Cartridges * Misc Lot of Cut Rock * Misc Lot of Pavers Rock
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Sabrina at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.