Santo Barn Cleanout Auction
ONLINE BIDDING CATALOG
* !!! Loading assistance for LARGE/HEAVY items is available THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ONLY !!! * pickup Thursday or Friday 9a-6p OR Saturday 9a-Noon onsite at the barn near Santo, TX
(Loader will NOT be available Saturday)
Onsite Previews: Monday 6/20 9a-Noon OR Wednesday 6/22 9a-Noon
Call or Text Ross for location Monday morning: 817-304-1052
New Holland T4020 * 32ft Gooseneck Trailer * 1-3/4in I.D. Yellow Poly Tubing * 10ft Koehn 3-Point Spring Harrow * 125 Gallon Towable Fuel Tank * 18in Floor Fan * 2 Beach Lounge Chairs * 2 Fence Panels with Gates * 2 Jack Stands * 2 Metal Cabinets * 2 Meter Covers * 2 Pair Rubber Boots * 2 Pair Wood Hames * 2 Pallets Sandstone Rocks * 2 Planters and Faux Ferns * 2 Shooting Sticks * 2 Tank Blankets * 2-Drawer Metal File Cabinet * 2-Step Ladder, Insulation and Lamp * 2x6 Lumber - Random Lengths * 2x8 Lumber - 6.5ft Long * 3 Fence Panels * 3 Fly Masks * 3 Organizers * 3 Square Tubing Gates * 3 Steel Tanks * 3 Tripods * 3 Vacuum Cleaners * 3 Windows * 3-Ton Floor Jack * 4 Assorted Gates * 4 Beach Chairs * 4 Raincoats and 2 Hi-Vis Vests * 4 Sheets of R-Panel * 4 Welding Helmets * 4 Windows * 4000W Generator * 4in Straps * 5 Pair of Spurs * 5 Plow Discs * 6 Gallon Water Heater * 6ft 3-Point Swivel Blade * 8ft Round Stock Tank * About 15pc Square Steel Tubing - 1/2in and 3/4in square * All Paint Cans on Shelf * Antique Bed Frame * Anvil * Auto Parts Assortment * Barbed Wire and Fence Stays * Barbed Wire Display * Basketball Goal * Bassett Dresser * Bathroom Vanity * Bed Frames and Bench * Big Valve and Plumbing Accessories * Black & Decker Tool Bits * Blower * Box of Tyvek Coveralls * Brake Pad Assortment * Branding Iron Heater and Horse Shoes * Brinly Lawn Broom * Bucket of Springs * Bucket of Straps * Buffet * Bull Rope and Bell * Bumper Pads for Horse Trailer * Cabinets * Calf Table * Camouflage Hunting Apparel * Camping Accessories * Car Audio Accessories * Cargo Net, Safety Tape and Electrical Connectors * Cat Owner Accessories * Cattleguard * Cedar Posts * Cement Trowel * Ceramic and Glassware Assortment * Chain Wrench * Child's Rocking Chair * Childs Swing, Blow Up Toy and Water Jug * Circular Saw Blade Assortment * Compact Water Heater * Confined Space Blower Fan * Cookware * Corrugated Sheetmetal * Cowbell Collection * Craftsman Drill Press * Craftsman Push Mower * Craftsman Wheel Barrow * Custom Door Knob Coat Rack * Desk Fan and Water Jug * DeWalt DW788 20in Scroll Saw with Clamp * Digi-Star Lock-On Scale - 3300lb Capacity * Dog Training Collar * DynaGlo Propane Heater * Electric Fencing Accessories * Electric Sump Pump * Electric/Hydraulic Pump * Electrical Hardware and Lamps * Enamelware Pots and Vintage Hand Mirror * Equine Dental Appliance * Extension Cords and Electrical Supplies * Extension Cords and Lamp * Extruded Aluminum Bleacher Planks * Farm Tricycle with Wagon * Farrier Accessories * Feed Buckets * Fence Panel * Fishing Tackle * Flare Gun with Metal Ammo Box * Floor Jack * Forge Blower * Framed Mirror * Framed Textile Art * Fruit Basket and Decor * Galvanized Hay Feeder * Galvanized Hay Feeder * Garage Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * GE Refrigerator Freezer * Glass Candle Holders * Glassware * Golf Clubs and Bag * Graco Portable Playpen and Travel Bag * Grease Gun Collection * Hackamore * Hand Saws and Clamps * Hand Tools and Hoses * Hand Winch and Pulleys * Hardware Organizer with Hydraulic Fittings * Hardware Store Starter Kit * Headstall Hangers and Feedbag * Hedge Trimmers * Hitachi 2hp Air Compressor * Horse Boots and Tack * Horse Tack * Hose Bib * Hot Rolled Round Steel Bar - 1.5in diameter * Hot Rolled Round Steel Bar - 1.75in diameter * Hot Rolled Round Steel Bar - 2in diameter * Hot Rolled Square Steel Bar - 2in square * Hot Wheels Track and Accessories * Hydraulic Cylinders * Hydraulic Hoses * Igloo Ice Chest * Irrigation Sprinkler * J.A. Bauer Pottery Co. Crock with Spigot * Jumper Cables and Straps * King Kutter 3-Point Cement Mixer * Kitchen Accessories * Knife, Game Camera and Outdoor Accessories * Lamps and Vintage Lamp Cord * Landscape Block Assortment * Large Fittings in Toolbox * Large Pipe Flanges and Connectors * Large Puller Plate and SCBA Parts * Large Reinforcing Steel Bars * Lariat Ropes * Lariat Ropes in Organizer * Lawn and Garden Tools * Leather Chaps * Leather Leggings for Rodeo Pickup Man * Leather Rifle Scabbard * Lift Kit Parts * Light Assortment * Light Fixture * Lock and Seal Flooring * Long Handled Shovel * Louisville Slugger Bat and Catcher's Mitt * Magna Bicycle * Manual Press * Meals Ready to Eat Assortment * Metal Barrel * Metal Frame * Metal Framing Straps * Metal Shelving * Modern Crosley Radio Replica * Mongoose Bicycle * Muzzle Loader Accessories with Metal Ammo Box * Nail Keg with Railroad Spike Collection * Nails and Auto Parts * No.8 Crock * Number Branding Irons - 2in Tall * Number Branding Irons - 4in Tall * Office Desk * OU Porch Flag and Camping Chairs * Oxy-Acetylene Hoses and Fitting Assortment * Pair of Hay Hooks * Pair of Wheel Chocks * Pallet of Rusty Iron Parts * Palpation Cage or Alley Gate * Petmate Dog House * Picnic Table Brackets * Pipe Clamps * Plastic Feed Buckets * Plumbing Accessories * Poly Farm Sink * Porter Cable Electric Profile Sander * Porter Cable Pneumatic Finish Nailer * Pottery Bowl and Pitcher * PTO Shaft, 2 Hand Truck Wheels and Windshields * PVC Fittings * PVC Fittings and Electrical Parts * PVC Pipe Assortment * Reese Tow Bar * Rods and Reels * Roll of Field Fence * Rotary Bits * Rotary Files and Hardware * Rotary Tool Bits * Rubber Dock or Horse Trailer Bumpers * Rubbermaid Picnic Cooler * Rustic Side Table * Rustic Table Lamp and 2 Shades * Ryobi TS1350 Miter Saw * Saddle Pads and Tack Assortment * Sand Blaster * SCBA with Case * Schwinn Bicycle * Set of Gauges * Set of Oxy-Acetylene Gauges * Several Lariat Ropes * Several Saddle Pads * Sheetmetal Assortment * Shop Vac * Shoring Poles * Sleeping Bags and Camping Accessories * Slick Wire and Field Fence * Small Antique School Desk and Chair * Small Hardware Organizer * Small Stainless Steel Sink * Snap-On Top Tool Box on Craftsman Rollaway Loaded with Tools * Snow Shovel, Axe and Rolling Measuring Wheel * Speaker Box * Sportsman 4 Wheeler * Spur Strap Collection * Square Tubing Fence Panels * Steel Cable and Propane Tanks * Steel Horse Stall Parts * Steel Tank * Stereo, Speakers and CB Radio * Stirrups * Stock Tank De-Icer * String Trimmer and Garden Accessories * Submersible Sump Pump * Sucker Rod * Suspension Parts * T-Posts * Tackle Box * Tackle Box and Coleman Lantern * Targets, Rain suit and Helmet * Telephone Pole Lumber * Telephone Pole Siding * Telephone Poles * Tractor Seat and Bucket Feeder * Trowels and Garage Assortment * Tub of Gauges * Tub of Kitchen Accessories * Tub of Large Brass Valves * Vermeer 7030 Disc Hay Cutter * Veterinary Accessories * Vintage Lionel Train Controller * Vintage Metal Toy Trailer * Vintage Singer Upholstery Sewing Machine * Vintage TV Trays and Metal Table Decor * Washboard, Tub and 2 Buckets * Welding Books * Western Art and Horseshoes * Western Metal Decor * Wheels and Casters Assortment * Wheels and Tires * Wood Assortment * Wood Siding * Wood Wagon Sides * Wrought Iron Frame Chair with Leather Seat and Back
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.