Weatherford CombinedEstates Auction
Thursday, August 25th @ 6:00pm
By Appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday, August 26th @ 9am - 6pm OR Saturday, August 27th @ 9am - Noon
11 Glass/Crystal Stemware * Lone Ranger / Tonto Novelty Pocket Knife and 2 Case Pocket Knives * 12 Glass/Crystal Tea Glasses * 1935 Copper Bookmark * 2 Boy Scout Belts * 2 Decorative Glass Bowls * 2 Fred Curtis Railroad Figurines * 2 Glass Milk Jars * 2 How to Call Square Dance Booklets * 2 Model Railroad Cars * 2 Pillsbury Doughboy Plush Toys * 2 Red Glasses * 2 Santa Fe Model Railroad Cars * 2 Southern Pacific Model Railroad Engines * 2 Tablet Cases 9-10in * 2 Vintage Book - Ping Pong and Billiards * 2 Walking Canes * 2 Yesterday's Child Figurines * 3 Collectible Pocket Knives * 3 Model Railroad Cars * 3 Vintage Antique Booklets * 3 Vintage Books - Golf Related * 3 Vintage Games * 3pc Carved Wood Decor - Haiti and Bali * 4 iPad Pro Cases * 4 Lionel Railroad Cars * 4 Model Railroad Cars * 4 Tablet and Phone Cases * 4 Vintage Books * 4 Vintage Card and Dice Games * 4 Wood Tops, Metal Spinning Top and Racket Frame * 5 Glass/Metal Cordial Glasses * 5 Model Railroad Cars * 6 Embossed License Plates * 6 Glass/Crystal Punch Cups * 6 Glass/Crystal Sundae Cups * 6 Wood Cutout Figurines * 7 Model Railroad Cars * 8 Glass/Crystal Champagne Flutes * 8 Glass/Crystal Stemware Glasses * 9 Glass/Crystal Champagne Flutes * 9 Glass/Crystal Stemware Ice Cream Cups * Advertising Matchbooks * Antique Blackhawk Corn Sheller * Antique Dry Sink Cabinet * Antique Forged Bread Toaster * Antique Miss Tilly Tinker Doll * Antique One Drawer Stand with Turned Point Legs * Antique Photo Frames * Boy Scout Patches and Cards * Boy Scout Utensil Set * Brown Glass Medicine Bottle * Buttons and Thimbles * C. Birnbaum Fitwell Valet * Carved Wood Music Box * Carved Wood Plant Stand * Cast Iron Kitchen Match Holder * Cast Iron Toy Model T * Checkered Table Covers * Checkers Pottery Bowl * Clay Figurines * Clear/Black Glass Set * Cow Cookie Jar * Decorative Side Table with Music Box * Die-Cast Metal Horse and Carriage * Die-Cast Metal Horse and Carriage Parts * Dress Form * Electric Desk Lamp * Elson Primary School Reader Book 3 c.1912 * Embroidered Table Accessories * Empire Sterling Weighted Salt & Pepper Shakers * Entertainment Center Center Cabinet * Falstaff Beer Advertising Reproduction Metal Tray * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Filligree Framed Oval Mirror * Floral Painted Pitcher * Folding Butler Chair * Fountain Pen Desk Set * Framed and Matted Asian Art * Framed and Matted Floral Art Print * Framed and Matted Floral Art Print - Barbara Mock * Framed and Matted Floral Art Print - Signed by Artist * Framed and Matted Landscape Print - Lighthouse Maine - Signed by Artist * Framed and Matted Renoir Print - Luncheon of the Boating Party * Framed Needlepoint Art * Framed War Savings Stamps Poster * Gingerbread House Cookie Jar * Good Housekeeping Cookbook c.1963 * Green Glass Set * Hand-Painted Metal Server * Hand-Stitched Quilt * Iron Screen * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor * Lane Cedar Chest Style No. 003165 * Large Aluminum Platter * Large Glass Wine Glass * Lighted Bookshelf * Lionel Model Railroad Engine * Lionel Santa Fe Engine * Little Red Fringe Dress Size S * Magnavox 2pc Console AM/FM Stereo Phonograph * Merrill Readers Sixth Reader c.1916 * Metal Toy Monkey on Motorcycle * Model Railroad Track Pieces * Modern Wood Crate * Nascar Old Spice Jacket Size 2XL * Needlepoint Piano Bench Pad in Shadowbox * New Metal Twin Headboard * New Minnetonka Childs Fringe Boots Size 1 * New Minnetonka Childs Fringe Boots Size 11 * New Minnetonka Childs Fringe Boots Size 12 * New Minnetonka Childs Fringe Boots Size 2 * New Minnetonka Childs Fringe Boots Size 3 * New Minnetonka Childs Fringe Boots Size 8 * New Minnetonka Womens Fringe Boots Size 6 * New Minnetonka Womens Fringe Boots Size 6.5 * New Minnetonka Womens Fringe Boots Size 7 * New Minnetonka Womens Fringe Boots Size 7.5 * New Minnetonka Womens Fringe Boots Size 8 * New Minnetonka Womens Fringe Boots Size 9 * Official Boy Scout Coin Purse * Padded Needlepoint Seat Piano Stool w/Iron Base * Peg Legged Pirate Captain * Photo Frame Cube * Plum Glass Set * Porcelain Dinnerware Service for 4 - Tartan Christmas * Puzzle and Game Assortment * Red Glass Set * Ritz Cracker Tin * Santa Mug and Christmas Tree Stand * Showcase/Shadowbox * Sofa / Entry Table * Studebaker Poster and Owner's Manual * Taz USA Jacket Size L * Telephone Table * Tonka Ladder Fire Truck * Tonka Tow Truck * Tyco Model Railroad Controller * Vintage Cameras - Baby Brownie Special and Minox Pocket Camera * Vintage Dopey Coin Bank * Vintage Eyewear and More * Vintage Johnson's Winnie the Pooh Bath Set * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Military Cap * Vintage Tins * Vintage Toaster and Canning Jar * Vintage Toy and Game Assortment * Vintage USNavy Damage Control Book c.1944 * Vintage Way Rite Household Scale * Vintage Wind-Up Cimbal Playing Monkey * Wagner Ware Cast Iron Cornbread Pan * Window Suncatchers * Wood Frame Wicker Rocking Chair * Wood Magazine Rack * Wood Musical Instruments
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. Transfer of ownership of merchandise to prospective buyer occurs at the point of payment to Auction company. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. You may pay by Cash, Check, or Credit Card up to $2,500 when you pickup your items.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may email your form to: [email protected] We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.