Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
Wednesday, December 14th @ 6:00pm
By Appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, December 15th @ 9am - 5pm OR Friday, December 16th @ 9am - 5pm at the Weatherford Warehouse.
Uncle Henry Folding Knife Set * Field Locker Hard Gun Case * DVD Collection * Anti-Gravity Chair * Buck 120 Hunting Knife * Small Live Trap * 5 Folding Lawn Chairs * Airsoft Gun with Airsoft Ammo * Crosman BB Gun * DVD Collection *Gerber Folding Knife * Anti-Gravity Chair * Video Games * Blue-Ray Collection * Thompson Gas Space Heater * Tent with Carrying Bag * Colonial Folding Blade Fish Knife * 12 Record Albums * Vintage Wood Frame Screen Door * Telescoping Pole Saw * 12 Record Albums * Little Giant 22 Ladder * Schrade Walden Hunting Knife * Sword * 10 Record Albums * DVD Collection * Pink Guitar * 11 Record Albums * Ka-Bar Folding Knife * Dietz Oil Lantern * Crate MXB10 Amplifier * "Bulleit Bourbon" Sign * Parker County Courthouse Print * Buck Multi-Blade Folding Knife * Sword Project * Hand Tools * Craftsman Toolbox with Tools * DVD Collection * Framed Reprint Photo of Baker Hotel * Custom Hunting Knife * Tackle Box with Lures * CD Collection * 2 Swivel Top Barstools * 2 Wheel Hand Truck * Framed Payroll Check from Baker Hotel * Hunting Knife and Sheath * Games and Puzzles * 2 Mustang Model Cars * 2 Bar Signs * Globe and Skull Home Décor * Belt Clip Holster for Ruger LCR .38spcl * J. Marttiini Filet Knife and Sheath * 4 Hemingray Insulators * "Boss 429" Tin Sign * 1986 Limited Edition Ritz Crackers Tin * Ford Tin Sign * Framed Reprint Photo of Mesquite Street Scene in Mineral Wells * Buck 389 Folding Knife * Hot Wheels and Other Toy Cars * Toy Cars and Sunglasses * "Queen of the Damned" Movie Poster * Ice Chest and 2 Plastic Containers * Framed Reprint Photo of Everyday Street Scene in Mineral Wells * Buck Folding Knife * Limited Edition Art Print - "Attack" – DeShon * 2 Die-Cast Model Cars * Stanley Toolbox with Tools * Framed Fishing Lures of the 20th Century * Solingen Hunting Knife and Sheath * "Down To Earth" Movie Poster * Schrade Folding Knife * Woodburning Art - The Last Supper - Jennifer Like Artist * Hunting Knife * Sportsman's Utility Case * "Sweet November" Movie Poster * Case XX Folding Knife * "See Spot Run" Movie Poster * Buck 373 Folding Knife * 4 Frost Coca-Cola Advertising Pocket Knives * Barlow Folding Knife * Framed Art Print - "Texas Retrospect" - Bill Hall * "Love Affair" Movie Poster * Pink Glass Lamp * 4 Frost Coca-Cola Advertising Pocket Knives * Stihl Advertising Folding Knife * Faux Fur Wrap * Presto Food Dehydrator * "The Man" Movie Poster * 2 Carved Wood Decorations * 2 Old Timer Folding Knives * Minnow Bucket and Net * Pineapple Lamp * Hand Tools * Garage Tool Rack * Kershaw Folding Knife and Cabela's Multi Tool * "Texas 1849" Poster * Blue Ray Collection * Oil Lamp * Tactical Vest * Camillus Folding Knife and Leatherman Micra Multi Tool * 2 Pink Table Lamps * Cartridge Case * DVD Collection * Angel Floral Decoration * 3 Case Folding Knives and Cabela's Multi Tool * Large Ornately Framed Mirror * Limited Edition Art Print - "April Sale" - Tyler Guthrie * CD Collection * Boning/Filet Knife and Leatherman Multi Tool * Limited Edition Art Print - "Cotton Cargo" * Vintage "Joan of Arc" Poster * "Marathon" Metal Sign * 3 Buck Folding Knives and Multi Tool * Cabbage Patch Doll * Travis Pastrana Youth Bicycle * DVD Collection * Spinning Wheel Project * Buck Folding Knife and Leatherman Multi Tool * DVD Collection * 3 Old License Plates * 4 TV Tray Set * Folding Knives and Leatherman Multi Tool * Electric Space Heater * Model Train and Tracks * 2 Texas License Plates * 2 Train Magazines * Hand Tools * DVD Collection * Table Lamps and Accessories * Dryer Exhaust Hose * Battery Charger and Drill * Drill Bits * 3 Steel Traps * Craftsman 2 in 1 Nailer/Stapler * Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer * Hallmark Texas Trapper Pocket Knife * 3 Plastic Gas Cans * Cast Iron Horses * Insect Fogger * Power Tool * Antique Phone and Sharpener * Bench Vise * Panamanian Doll and Alan Grosvenor Prints * Yard Tools and Crutches * Tools and 5lb Weights * Pet Supplies * Large Heavy Solid Wood Door * Fashion Jewelry Collection * 2 Metal Gas Cans * Garage Tool Assortment * Home Decor Assortment * Sports Cards * Model Motorcycles and Clock * Eagle Oil Lamp * Wood Lathe Tools * Cast Iron Dutch Oven * Toolbox with Tools * No.2 Stoneware Butter Churn * Framed Coca-Cola Sign * Fashion Jewelry Collection * Sword with Sheath * Iron Wheels on Axle with Tow Bar * Meccano Robot Toy * Airsoft Gun * Eagle Oil Lamp * Tool Tray with Sockets * Skandia Furniture Company Secretary Desk * No.12 Cast Iron Camp Oven * Framed 7-Up Sign * Love Field Potteries No.2 Crock * No.12 Stoneware Crock * Marklin Mini-Club Trains and Track * Short Sword with Sheath * Oil Lamp * 2 Cast Iron Skillets * Log Roller and Double Bit Axe * Gumball Machine * Little Ceramic Village for Toy Train Trackside * Schrade Walden Hunting Knife with Leather Sheath * Folding Rolling Cart * Short Sword with Sheath * Pittsburg Pottery No.5 Stoneware Crock * Oil Lamp * 2 Decorative Wall Plaques * Screwdrivers * 2 Military Cots * Toolbox with Tools * Framed Art Print - "The Lord Moves West" - Lajos Markos * Decorative Wall Plaque * Ragged Old American Flag on Board * CD Collection * Love Field Potteries No.2 Crock * Toy Cars * Sword with Sheath * Parker County Courthouse Poster * Motor Guide T28 Trolling Motor * Wide Mouth Canning Jars * Decorative Wall Plaque * "Discover the Finest" Advertising Sign * "In Her Shoes" Movie Poster * Large Soft Gun Case * Wide Mouth Canning Jars * Yamaha Electric Bass Guitar * 2 Boxes of Canning Jars * E.A. Lawrence Guitar and Case * "Shop Girl" Movie Poster * 3 Halogen Table Lamps * 3pc Pampered Chef Stone Cookware * Bathroom/Kitchen Hardware * Lucchese Ladies Full Quill Ostrich Boots - Size 9B * Gingerbread House Cookie Jar * 2 Yesterday's Child Figurines * Carry Case, Holster, Magazine and Holster for Springfield XD945 Pistol * Box of 500ct Winchester 45ACP Brass Nickel Cases * Silverplate Crumpet Holder * Ritz Cracker Tin * Hand Tool Assortment * 2 Guitar Stands * 2 Old Forester Glass Decanters * Salt & Peppers, Ginger Jar and Oriental Vases * 2 Wood Art Cars * Wilson Cartridge Case Gage -220 Swift * Dresser * Detail Plan Drawings - 25ft Flat Deck Trailer * Antique Metal Headboard / Footboard * Kling Colonial China Hutch * Red Ryder BB Gun * 2 Green Glass Jars w/Plastic Lids * Vintage Wood Chair * 2 Pillsbury Doughboy Plush Toys
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. Transfer of ownership of merchandise to prospective buyer occurs at the point of payment to Auction company. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. You may pay by Cash, Check, or Credit Card up to $2,500 when you pickup your items.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may email your form to: [email protected] We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.