Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
Includes tons of RV Parts from a former dealer parts inventory !
** Late additions include silver dollars, silver rounds, and .380 Auto Cartridges **
Wednesday, January 18th @ 6:00pm
By Appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, January 19th @ 9am - 5pm OR Friday, January 20th @ 9am - 5pm at the Weatherford Warehouse.
Mirror * 2 Ertl John Deere Excavator Toys * 2 Wrench Sets * Beeman Sportsman RS2 Series * .22cal Pellet Rifle with 4x32 Scope * Portable Electric Radiant Heater * 3 Bodyboards * 6 Rolls of Bubble Wrap * Sonny Burgess and Jolie Holliday Autographed Guitar * Lawn Mower Clippings Bag * 5 Rolls of Bubble Wrap * RV Air Conditioner Shroud * 2 Vent Caps * RV Fender Flare * Tool Bag with Hand Tools * Cord Cover Kit * 2 RV Fender Flares * Antique Ball and Claw Piano * Stool * ClimArt Side Window Deflector * RV Air Conditioner Shroud * 2 - 10 lb. Weights * 2 Hammers * RV Skylight and Sealer * Glass Globe Lamp * SaladMaster Kitchen Knives * 3 RV Entrance Door Window Frames * 2 Camera Lenses * Automotive Top Window Covers * 2 RV Entrance Door Window Frames * Garage Tool Assortment * Box of Blue Shop Towels * 2 RV Entrance Door Window Frames * Sword and Scabbard * Construction Screws - #9 x 2.5in * RV Clothes Line * Pottery Assortment * Oneida Flatware Set * RV Clothes Line * Pink Glass Pitcher and Oriental Bowl * Lap Desk * RV Bunk Ladder * Pyrex Dish * SaladMaster Food Processor * Suburban RV Water Heater Standard Door * Fire-King Dish Set * Wood Carpenter Level * RV Bumper Adapter * Silverplate Platter and Accessories * Sandvik Swedish Steel Knife Set * 4 RV Vent Covers * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Pistol Cartridge Assortment * 4 RV Vent Covers * Fashion Pins and Jewelry * Harley Davidson Book and Push Pins * 4 RV Vent Covers * Buffalo River Knife * Under Armour and Callaway Sunglasses * 3 RV Vent Covers * Cast Iron Bookends * Table Top Bird Bath Decoration * RV Heater Part * New Hard Drive * Anti-Theft Security Chain * 2 RV Parts * BBQ Grill Cover * 2 Pocket Travel Games * Frosted Glass Panel for RV * 2 Mixing Bowls * Construction Screws - #10 x 3.5in * RV Rooftop Air Conditioner * 4 Cafeteria Trays * Premira High Duster Wipes * RV Entrance Door Glass and Frame * "Trail of Tears" and "Rainbow People" Wall Art * Sterilite 30 Gallon Tote * RV Vent Lid * 2 Wrangler Riggs Workwear Jeans * Valterra Universal Vent Lid * RV Satellite Antenna Tripod Mount * Mexican Blanket * Camco Universal Vent Lid * RV HD TV Antenna * Liberty Overalls * Camco Universal Vent Lid * RV Blower Wheel * Sterilite 32 Gallon Tote * RV Local Broadcast HD TV Antenna * Revolution G4-160 SP LED Replacement Bulb * Camco Universal Vent Lid * RV Skylight * Revolution G4-160 SP LED Replacement Bulb * Camco Universal Vent Lid * RV Replacement Shroud * Revolution G4-160 SP LED Replacement Bulb * Camco Universal Vent Lid * RV Rooftop Air Conditioner * 6-Way Tester with LED's * License/Utility Light * RV Skylight * Adapter - 6 Round to 4 Flat * Adapter - 7 Blade to 4 Flat * RV Shower Floor * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * RV Door Liner * Revolution G4-160 SP LED Replacement Bulb * Replacement Cover for Coleman RV Air Conditioner * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * Enclosed Trailer Tire Mount * Replacement Cover for Coleman RV Air Conditioner * Enclosed Trailer Tire Mount * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * Landing Gear Motor Kit * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * RV Hook Mount * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * 3035-P Ford Brake Control Wiring Harness * RV Friction Sway Control Kit * 3025-P GM Brake Control Wiring Harness * 014-136477 Magnet Kit * RV Thermostat * Sway Control Replacement Ball * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * Tekonsha 5404 Adjusting Screw * 3016-P Brake Control Wiring Harness * RV 10" LH Brake Assembly Self-Adjusting Brake * Tekonsha 5404 Adjusting Screw * 6-Way Tester with LED's * RV Brisk Fan Blade Kit * Adapter - 6 Round to 4 Flat * 3035-P Ford Brake Control Wiring Harness * RV Awning Parts * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * RV Door Parts * Adapter - 7 Blade to 6 Round * Tekonsha 5606 Grease Seal
RV Door Bumpers * Tekonsha 5606 Grease Seal * Adapter - 6 Round to 4 Flat * RV Awning Saver Clamps * Adapter - 6 Round to 4 Flat * RV Awning Parts * Lens Repair Tape * Air V Carrier Air Conditioner Cover * RV Awning Parts * Universal RV Ladder * RV Latch Parts * RV Awning and Door Parts * 9 RV Service Kit Parts * Canon Digital Camera * RV Furnace Fan * RV Antenna Mount * RV Knobs and Safety Locks * T8 LED Bulb * 2 Extension Tubes * RV Accessories * Extension Tubes and Handle * RV Canopy Arms * RV Window Awning Sliding Arm Locks and Accessories * RV Vent Door and Window Frame * RV Tank Cover * Crank Handle * RV Vent Door and Frame * RV Digital HDTV Antenna * Hub Cap * Pedestal Table Leg * Articulating Wall Mount * Crank Handle * RV Slide-Out Stabilizer Jacks * RH Brake Drum Assembly * Circuit Board * RV Starter Ladder * RV Part * RV Gas Control Panel * RV 6 Wire Coiled Electric Cable * Electronics Circuit Board * Heat Only Thermostat * Circuit Board Replacement * Heat Only Thermostat * RV Vent Doors * Hardware Kit * Electronics Replacement for Norcold * RV Skylight * Capacitor * Control Switch * RV Skylight * Carrier Thermostat * RV Bunk Ladder * Suburban Motor * AIRXCEL Module Board Adaptor Kit * RV Part * Circuit Board * AIRXCEL Module Board Adaptor Kit * Thermostat * Dish Over-The-Air Digital Tuner * Ignition Control Module * AIRXCEL Module Board Adaptor Kit * Electronics Universal Ignitor Board * RV Lens * AIRXCEL Module Board Adaptor Kit * Secondary Burner Kit * Outlet and Lightswitch * AIRXCEL Module Board Adaptor Kit * Outlet and Lightswitch Covers * Dual Cable and Round Cable * Receptacles, and Directional Handle Spring * Satellite Finder Meter * 2 Light Bulbs * 3 Toggle Switches * 2 Hand Cranks * Replacement Lenses * 2 Gas Props * TV/Internet Cord * 12 Volt Utility Light Lens * 2 Gas Props * Twist On and Slide Out Connectors * 12 Volt Utility Light Lens * 2 Gas Props * RV Motion Sensor Light * 2 Gas Props * Thin-Lite Surface Mounting LED Light * Hex Elevating Shaft Replacement * 2 Gas Props * LED Dome Light * LED Interior Light * RV AC Cover * Coleman Tent Stakes * LED Light * RV Carbon Monoxide Detector * LED Light * Heat Only Thermostat * RV Propane Alarm * LED Interior Light * 2 RV Mud Dauber Screens * Power Center * RV Propane Alarm * Automatic Transfer Switch * RV Propane Alarm * 3-Port Propane Tee * RV Parts Assortment * RV Propane Alarm * Hose * Suburban Vent * Automatic Transfer Switch * Hose * Suburban Vent * 4 Heavy Duty Porcelain Drip Pans * Suburban Vent * 2 RV Smoke Alarms * 3 RV Mud Dauber Screens * RV Entrance Screen Door Slide * 2 RV Mud Dauber Screens * Secondary Burner Housing Assembly Kit * RV Entrance Screen Door Slide * 2 RV Mud Dauber Screens * 30 Gallon Tote * RV Waste Valve Cable Extension * RV Toilet Riser * 18 Gallon Tote * RV Toilet Replacement Seat * Brake Away System * RV Waste Valve Cable Extension * Brake Away System * RV Waste Valve Cable Extension * Brake Away System * Trailer Ball Mount * 30 Gallon Tote * Brake Away System * Trailer Ball Mount * RV Heater Part * Gas-Magnum Gas Charged Shock Absorber * Trailer Ball Mount * Gas-Magnum Gas Charged Shock Absorber * 30 Gallon Tote * RV Part * Gas-Magnum Gas Charged Shock Absorber * 4 PVC Connectors * Harley Davidson Footpegs and Mounting Kit * Birdhouse * Trumpet * Harley Davidson LED Turn Signal Lenses and Handle Bar Grips * Gas-Magnum Gas Charged Shock Absorber
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. Transfer of ownership of merchandise to prospective buyer occurs at the point of payment to Auction company. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. You may pay by Cash, Check, or Credit Card up to $2,500 when you pickup your items.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may email your form to: [email protected]. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.