Weatherford Estate Auction
Tuesday, October 18th @ 6:00pm
By Appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, October 19th @ 9am - 6pm OR Thursday, October 20th @ 9am - 6pm at the Weatherford Warehouse
2 Decorative Serving Platters * Game Room Bar * Metal Wall Art * Pink Tinted Glass Accessories and Ceramic Flower Decoration * Lingerie Chest * Bulldog and Antique Glass Home Accents * Antique Clothes Hanger and Home Accessories * Coffee Table * Maxwell House Coffee Tin and Home Accessories * Fitz and Floyd Platter and Glass Serving Trays * 2 Rush Seat Wood Frame Arm Chairs * The Aviation Archive Model Airplane and Testors American Airlines Model Airplane * Cast Iron Big Boy Warranted Shoe Molds * 1923 Hazeltine's Neurodyne Circuit Radio Receiver Book * Metal Box * 1952 Walt Disney 10 Cent Comic Book * Framed Art Print - Kitchen Utensils * Antique Draw Knife * Popeye Bath Soap on a Rope * Clear Glass Plates * Pink Glass Plates and Bowl * Ronald McDonald Wall Clock * McDonald's Toy Holiday Gift Boxes * Decorative Glass Plates * Vintage Military Hats * McDonald's Toys Variety * Decorative Glass Plates and Deviled Egg Tray * Thanksgiving Decorations * McDonald's Glass Drinkware and Cups * Small Glass Plates, Bowls and Large Serving Plate * 24K Gold Plated Christmas Spoon and Santa Figurine * Ronald McDonald License Plate Holder, 1981 Coloring Calendar, Menu Music Chant Record, and Magazines * Decorative Glass Plates and Serving Dishes * Vintage Lego Set * Vintage Dolls * Amber Glass Plates and Small Bowls * Wood Arm Chair with Hinged Back * Figurine and Home Accessories Collection * Glass Vase * Doll Collection * 1975 Sears Catalog, Hawaii Map, and Home Accessories * China Plate and Serving Platter * Song Lyrics Wall Decor, Holy Bible, and Songs of Praise Book * Glass Table Lamp with Shade * China Serving Platters * Decorative Table Lamp with Shade * Rush Seat Wood Frame Arm Chairs * Vintage Building Blocks * Scrabble and Uno Games * Green Ceramic Table Lamp with Shade * Little Wooden Men Collection * Night Stand * 1970 Dominoes Set with Other Vintage Games * Decorative Serving Dishes * Vintage Games Collection * Antique Marble Top Entry Table * Labyrinth Game * 1956 Yahtzee Game * Ride the Rods Game * Music Book Collection * Painted Wood Chair * Playskool Game Collection * Fisher Price and Playskool Games * Music Book Collection * Music Book Collection * Gusher "The Million Dollar Game" * Donkey Party, "Black Beauty" Book and Record, "Peter and Wendy" Book, Rafael Collection Figurine, House Shaped Piggy Banks * 1967 Battleship and 1973 Backgammon * Vintage Jig Saw Puzzle * 1968 Scrabble and 1964 Parcheesi Games * Pair of Bamboo Side Tables * Chinese Solitaire Game * Candy Land and Monopoly Games * Bingo and Ouija Board Games * Vintage Jig Saw Puzzle * Thomasville Side Table * Othello and Chinese Checkers Games * Figurine Collection * Pottery Pitchers * Pink Ironstone and Glass Kitchen Accessories * Wicker Seat Wood Frame Chairs * Cardinal Jim Beam Decanter * Glass Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Ladies Hat and Home Accessories * Theodore Haviland China Set * Embroidered Seat Wood Frame Chairs * Tapered Candle Candle Mold * Ceramic Bowl, Mugs, and Decorative Plate * Kitchen Glass Set * Melodica Piano * Carved Wood Arm Chair * Vintage Toy Sailboat * Painted Pottery Vase * Slingerland Epic Bass Drum Pedal * Vintage Band-Aid and Medicine Tins * Wicker Seat Wood Frame Arm Chair * Vintage Hand Mirror and Vanity Accessories * Oriental Dolls * Sailor Girl Figurine * Hanging Bells * Wood Drafting Table * Brass Bucket * Heavy Mill Grinding Crock * Wood Clubs * Pottery Vase * Bamboo Arm Chairs with Cushions * Glass Pitchers and Vases * Lucky Joe Glass Jar Bank * Wolf Whistle * Vintage Toy Assortment * High Boy Dresser * Lance Glass Jar with Metal Lid * Clear Glass Dishware * Clear Glass Serving Dishes * China Tea Set * Dresser * Vintage Hand Tool Assortment * Vintage Toys * Steins * Glass Pitchers * Rolling Microwave Table/Cabinet * Glass Juice Cups * Brass Whistle * Lance Glass Jar with Metal Lid * Glass Pitcher and 3 Glass Bowls * Lane Night Stand * Glass Goblets and Glass Bowl * Glass Goblets * Pins and Memorabilia * Pink Glass Home Accessories * Wood Display Case * Nutcracker and Christmas Glasses * Royal Doulton China Set - The Chelsea Rose Pattern * Glass Cups and Serving Dishes * Vintage Item Assortment * Twist Top Fold Out Dining Table * Antique Hole Punch and Accessories * State of Illinois Police Badge and Shoulder Bars * Decorative Glass Serving Dishes * Radio Receiver and Tools * Table or Desk with Drawer * Purple Tinted Glass Home Accessories * Various Colored Glass Home Accessories * Oriental Vases * Vintage German Cuckoo Clock * Copper Lantern Housing *Double Shoe Last * Die Cast Train Engine * Lionel Track Side Sign * Lionel Baby Ruth Train Car * Model Train Track Side Light * Conductor Hat * Lionel Train Dump Car * Wood Printer's Tray * Model Train Caboose * Copper Lantern Housing * Framed Art Print * Lodge No.8 Cast Iron Waffle Maker * Framed Floral Art Oil on Canvas – Challinor * Model Train Car * Model Train Engine * Sunoco Model Train Car * Porcelain on Steel Photo Lab Trays * Vintage Projector * Lionel Train Engine * Model Train Track * Lionel O-GaugeTrain Engine * Model Train Car * Toy Train Switches and Connectors * Model Train Car * Ives Toys Pamphlet * Lionel Train Car * Model Train Car * Model Trolley * Lionel Train Control Switch and Trackside Accessories * Lionel Train Track * Lionel Trains Book * Lionel Remote Control Lumber Loader Directions * W.E. Garrett & Sons Booklets * Taylor Instrument Company Weather Forecast Computer * Metal Game Markers * Lionel Train Controller * Kadee "Speedi" Driver Cleaner * Pins, Coins, and Collectibles * Lionel Trains Instruction Manual * Wood Train Whistle * Lionel Train Book * Lionel Train Coal Loader * Lionel Train Catalog * Bell and Howell Antique Projector * Lionel Train Lumber Loader * Antique Cast Iron Fluting Iron * Embossed License Plates * Antique Universal Projector * Record Albums and Film * Wood Game Boards * Framed Art Portrait on Canvas * Large Framed Mirror * Framed Bird Prints - Ray Harm * Gusher "The Million Dollar Game" * Framed "Pin The Tail on Mickey" Game * Framed Pressed Flower Art * Wood Framed Mirror * Framed Reynold E. Carlson Wildlife Print * Framed Oriental Art Prints * Yankee Clipper Snow Sled * Framed Art Print - 1930 Painting * Fireplace Tools * Vintage Safe * Leaded Glass Window * Ship's Controller * Safe * Wood Room Divider * Tea Cart * Framed Wall Beveled Mirror
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. Transfer of ownership of merchandise to prospective buyer occurs at the point of payment to Auction company. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. You may pay by Cash, Check, or Credit Card up to $2,500 when you pickup your items.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may email your form to: [email protected] We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.