Weatherford Estate Auction
Wednesday, December 21st @ 6:00pm
By Appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Buyer Pickup: Onsite at the Estate near South Bowie and Charles Street in Weatherford
Thursday, December 22nd @ 9am - 5pm OR Friday, December 23rd @ 9am - 5pm
Drill Press * Black & Decker Work Mate * Ryobi SC162 Scroll Saw * Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor * China Hutch * Huskee Riding Lawn Mower * Craftsman 10in Table Saw * ShopMaster Jointer * Maytag Washer * Small Kitchen Cabinet * Maytag Electric Dryer * Chest Freezer * No. 8 Stoneware Crock * Cement Bird Bath * Dining Table with 6 Chairs * Gas Edger * Yard Tools Assortment * Black & Decker Electric Hedge Trimmer * Ryobi Gas String Trimmer * Small Desk * Weed Eater Gas Blower * 4 Amp Battery Charger * Cement Bird Bath * Lawn and Garden Assortment * Buffet * 2 Wheel Hand Truck * Pipe Clamps, Wood and Lumber Assortment * Yard Trimming Tools Assortment * Wood Lathe Parts * Glass Top Coffee Table * Baby and Pet Gate * Wire and Extension Cords * Fence Stretcher * Metal Top Work Bench * Wurlitzer Piano * Metal Trash Can with Bird Seed * 2 Folding Camp Chairs * Jumper Cables * 3 Portable Fans * 2 End Tables * Schwinn Bicycle * Golf Clubs, Bag and Caddy * Poulan Chain Saw and Case * 2 Hammers and C-Clamp * Pink Swivel Chair * Central Pneumatic Grinder Kit * Galvanized Metal Trash Can * Daisy BB Pistol * Oriental Pitcher * Small Side Table * Propane BBQ Grill * 2 Wind Chimes * Glass Coke and Dr. Pepper Bottles * Garage Accessories * Rocker Recliner Chair * Tub of Wood Pieces * Metal Shelf with Garage Accessories * Antique Balance Scale * Bosch Drill with Drill Bits * Decorative Arm Chair * Hanging Bird Feeder * 16ft Werner * Aluminum Extension Ladder * Wall Mount Dinner Bell * 3 Stainless Steel Pans * Pink Padded Bench * Softballs, Baseballs and Golf Balls * Galvanized Pail * Power Master Diamond Wheel Wet Saw * 2 Apple Baskets * Glider Chair * Metal Fan and Motor * Wood Lathe Tools * Hand Tools * Hand Saw and Level * Shadowbox Display Table * Long Tool Box with Tools * Contents of Garage Cabinet * 15" Cast Iron Skillet * Cement Bird Bath Top * Gentleman's Butler * Martin * Bird House * Easel and Garage Projects * Contents of Laundry Cabinet * Laundry Baskets * Drop Leaf Side Table * Metal Tool Box with Tools * Clothes Rack * Hanging Door Bells * Rolling Metal Cabinet * Exercise Bike and Outdoor Chair * Desk with Chair, Printer, and Keyboard * Maps * Hat Collection * Old Phones, Clippers, and Other Items * Full Size Bed Frame with Mattress, Box Spring and Linen * Metronome * Dremel Tool Set * Old Radio, Tape Recorder, and Weatheradio * Art Supplies * Wicker Furniture Set * Calculators, Paper, and Other Office Supplies * Folding Chair, Music Stand and Tripod * Home Accessories * Merchants and Farmers State Bank Memorabilia * Dresser with Mirror * Antique Glass Bottles * Faux Plants * Small Bowls with Sterling Salt & Pepper Shakers * Wood Bench * Whirlpool Refrigerator * Home Decor Assortment * Pink Rocker Recliner * Midland Convoy Buddy CB Radio * Glass Home Accents * Full Size Bed Frame with Mattress and Box Spring * Pecan Crackers and Shellers * Glass Home Accents * Rolling Stool * Timers, Kitchen Scale, and Glass Salt & Pepper Shakers * 2 Decorative Table Lamps * Candles and Accessories Assortment * Birdhouse Décor * 2 Table Lamps and Clock * Framed Mirror * Dresser * Metal Wall Décor * Milk Glass Wall Lamp * Tower Fan * Stool * 3 Table Lamps * Exercise Weights * Wall Thermometer * Small Stool with Décor * Small Box and Figurines * Full Size Bed Frame with Mattress and Box Spring * 2 Matching Table Lamps * Small American Flags * 2 Floor Lamps and Clip Lamp * Gorham Music Box, Milk Glass Bowl and Figurines * Blue and White Cake Stand and Décor * Decorative Swivel Top Chair * Garden Flags * 2 Candle Sconces * Humidifier * Dresser with Mirror * Table Linens and Accessories * Home Stereo and Boom Box * The Trivia Game of Weatherford * Wood Wall Décor * Book Collection * Home Accessories * 2 Table Lamps * Wood Wall Shelf * Basket Collection * Pink Rocker Recliner * Set of 2 Pre-Lit Porch Christmas Trees * Marshall Pottery No. 2 Stoneware Crock * Vase Assortment * Bellows and Fireplace Tools * 26" TV, Stand, and DVD Player * 2 Fans and Home Décor * Minolta Camera with Lenses and Carrying Case * Tower Fan * 3 Infrared Heaters * Night Stand * Cat Tower * Hand Sewn Art * Framed Mirror * Seiko Wall Clock * Tall Dresser * Box of Photo Frames * Wall Art and Décor * Wall Art * Rush Top Wood Stool * 3 Piece Framed Art on Canvas * Wall Art * Large Wicker Basket with Pillows * Linen Assortment * Wall Art * Lane Cedar Chest * Knitted Throw Blankets * Framed Weatherford Courthouse Photo and Framed Windmill * Wood Walking Cane * Retro Adidas Track Pants and Zip-Up Jacket * 2 Photo Frames and 2 Framed Mirrors * 2 Air Mattresses and Air Pumps * Retro Adidas Shirt and Pants * Framed Wall Art * Parker County Throw Blanket * Fleece Throws * Dallas Cowboys Throw Blanket * United States Quilt * Lace Linens * 3 Reach Extenders * Hand Stitched Flower Quilt * Fashion Jewelry * Sound Machines * Hand Stitched Pink and Green Quilt and 2 Shams * Small Antique Assortment * Advertising Yard Sticks and Rulers * White Quilt * JFK "Look" and "Life" Magazines * Oster Microwave * Quilt, 2 Shams, and Small Pillow * Kitchen Cutting Boards * Fashion Pearls * White JCP Quilt * Weatherford High School Year Books * Kitchen Accessories * Parker County Historical Books * Gerber Kitchen Knife Set * Kitchen Accessories in Cabinet * 3 Piece Kitchen Wall Décor * 3 Piece Cast Iron Cookware * 2 Baking Dishes and Accessories * 3 Small Kitchen Appliances * Parker County Historical Books * Oster Toaster, Oster Blender, and Old Radio * JFK Newspapers * Oven Mitts and Pot Holders * Cookbook Collection * Small Stoneware Crock * Weatherford Church Directories * Kitchen Accessories in Cabinet * Cookware Assortment * Violin Case and Parts * Kitchen Accessories in Cabinet * Cleaning Supplies * Gavel and Block * Kitchen Accessories in Cabinet * Kitchen Accessories * Oneida Flatware * Cookware Assortment * Blender and Dish Towels * Clock, Slide Viewer, and Hair Trimmer * Miranda Camera and Accessories * Mops and Brooms * Glass Jars * Hummingbird Feeders * Golf Shoes * Black Justin Round Toe Boots * Entertainment Center * Small Stool and Wall Décor * Brown Justin Round Toe Boots * Garden Accessories * Patio Bench * Brown Round Toe Boots * Women's Sweater Collection * Patio Glider Bench * Ladies Shoes * Ladies Bags and Clothes * Mens Casual Clothes * Mens Dress Clothes * T-Shirts and More * Doll Bench with Cabbage Patch Doll and Friend
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. Transfer of ownership of merchandise to prospective buyer occurs at the point of payment to Auction company. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. You may pay by Cash, Check, or Credit Card up to $2,500 when you pickup your items.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may email your form to: [email protected] We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.