Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, October 7th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, October 8th @ 9am - 6pm
10 Plastic Hardware Bins with Hardware * 10 Rounds 38 Special Ammo * 12 Vinyl Tiles * 12v Compact Air Compressor * 1957 Chevy Bel Air Poster * 2 Badlands Tires * 2 Bugle/Coronet Projects * 2 Cabinet Speakers * 2 Cast Iron Skillets * 2 Desk Lamps * 2 Electric Clippers * 2 Fishing Reels * 2 Framed New Orleans Posters * 2 Hammers * 2 Pails with Hardware * 2 Planter Pots * 2 Pneumatic Stapler/Nailers * 2 Radio Amplifiers * 2 Sansui Speakers * 2 Small Oil Lanterns * 2 Steel Traps * 2 Telescoping Fishing Rods * 2 Tires * 2pc Framed Wall Art * 3 Carpenter Levels * 3 Cast Iron Skillets * 3 Extension Cords * 3 Fishing Reels * 3 Fishing Rods and Reels * 3 Hardware Organizers * 3 Toy Tractors * 3.5in Bench Vise * 32in Flat Screen Television and Monitor * 3pc Framed Wall Art * 4 Cabinet Speakers * 4 Fishing Rod and Reels * 4 Fishing Rods * 4 Hatchets * 4 Pair Ladies Shoes * 4 Plastic Hardware Bins with Hardware * 4 Toy Model Tractors * 5 Fishing Lures * 56 Chevy Model Car Kit * 6 Gamewinner Pintail Drake Decoys * 6 Gamewinner Pintail Hen Decoys * 60ft Fish Tape * 6ft x 8ft Heavy Duty Poly Tarp * 9 Plastic Hardware Bins * Abe Lincoln Folding Lockback Knife * AC Gages and Hoses * AC Hoses * Adjustable Clothing Rack * Advertising Yardsticks * Air Compressor * Akai Cassette Deck, Sylvania VHS/DVD Player, Stereo Equalizer * Aluminum Baseball Bat * Antique Tub Faucet * Automotive Electrical Assortment * Aviation Gages * Battery Charger * BB Rifle * Betty Boop Collectibles * Big Nails and Saw Blades * Bissell Upright Vacuum * Black & Decker Plastic Tool Box * Black & Decker Router Table with Router * Black Powder Flask, Bullets and Accessories 8 Book Assortment * Bow and Arrows * Bow Saw and Hedge Trimmers * Brass Decor * Brass Fitting Assortment * Brass Handled Sword * Bucket of BBQ Burners * Burlap Bag on Frame * Campbell Hausfeld 3/8in Air Ratchet * Candle Luminary * Cane Fishing Poles * Canteen * Cast Iron Dog Doorstop * Cast Iron Trivet * Cat Decor * Charging Cord Assortment * Chipaway Cutlery Fixed Blade Knife * Christmas Decorations * Circuit Breakers and Electrical Assortment * Clay Target Thrower with Clay Targets * Coleman 12V Lantern * Coleman Camp Stove * Coleman Lantern Project * Cow Skull * Coyote Cutlery Fixed Blade Knife * Coyote Cutlery Sword * Craft Accessories * Crafting Accessories * Craftsman Metal Tool Box * Craftsman Sockets * Craftsman Wrenches * Crocodile Fixed Blade Knife * Cuckoo Clock Project * Daisy Lever Action BB Rifle * Damascus Steel Fixed Blade Knife * Dayton Capacitor Start Motor * Decorative Masks and Home Accessories * Delta 10in Bench Saw * Delta 10in Compound Miter Saw * Deluxe Scrabble Game Board * Die Cast Toy Tractors * Drill Bits and Hand Tool Assortment * Drill Index and Drill Bit Assortment * Driver Bit Assortment * Drop Point Fixed Blade Knife * Electric Drill * Electrical Cord Assortment * Electrical Hand Tools * Electrical Hardware * Electrical Outlet Cover Assortment * Electrical Outlets and Timers * Electrical Parts Assortment * Electrician Tool Assortment * Electronics Cord Assortment * Embossed License Plate Collection * Embroidery Thread and Furniture Sliders * Ertl Die-Cast John Deere Model Tractor * Ertl Die-Cast Massey-Harris Challenger Model Tractor * Extension Cords * Fantasy Fixed Blade Dagger * Fashion Eyewear * Fishing Accessories * Fishing Lures * Fishing Rod Projects * Fishing Tackle * Fiskars Trimmers * Fixed Blade Dagger * Fixed Blade Knife * Flambeau Plastic Tackle Box and Fishing Lures * Flashlight Assortment * Folding Wood Table * Forestock for Slide Action Shotgun * Framed 1957 Chevy Poster * Framed Art and Decor * Framed Art on Canvas * Framed Art Print * Framed Gold Signature Print - George Boutwell * Framed Landscape Print * Framed Oil on Canvas Art * Framed Oval Mirror * Framed Wood Art * Framing Squares, Roof Flashing and Ryobi Level * Frost Cutlery Air Force Tactical Folding Lockback Knife * Frost Cutlery Bald Eagle Fixed Blade Knife * Frost Cutlery Fixed Blade Knife * Frost Cutlery Folding Lockback Knife * Frost Cutlery Navy Seal Tactical Folding Lockback Knife * Frost Cutlery Road Runner Folding Lockback Knife * Furniture Dolly * Garage Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * Garden Wagon * George Washington Folding Lockback Knife * Habib Fixed Blade Knife with Mismatched Case * Hammer Assortment * Hampton Bay 18in Floor Fan * Hand Saw Assortment * Hand Tool Assortment * Handbags and Fashion Jewelry * Hardware Assortment * Hardware Organizer * Hatchets and Hammers * Hi-Lift Jack * Home Accessories * Home Decor Assortment * Homelite Electric Chainsaw * Howard Miller Wall Clock * Husky Socket Assortment * Imported Wood Crate * Industrial Gauges * Jeanie Rub Electric Massager * John Deere Toy Tractors and Trailer * Kennedy Machinist Tool Box * Kenwood AM/FM Tuner, Pioneer CD Player * Key Collection * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Drinkware and Accessories * Klein Leather Tool Belt * Ladies Clothing Assortment * Large Wood Frame * Lasko Tower Fan * Leather Folding Knife Sheath and Lionel Nascar Model Car * LG Flat Screen Monitor and Small Electric Space Heater * Limb Trimmers * Lodge 10SK Cast Iron Skillet * Lodge 8SK Cast Iron Skillet * Maisto Dodge Viper GTS Model Car * Marantz Cassette Deck * Marble Cutting Board * Marble or Granite Slab * Marine Force Recon Fixed Blade Knife * Masonry Drill Bit Assortment * Metal Ammo Box * Metal Ammo Box with Hardware Assortment * Metal Box with Drill Bit Assortment * Metal Organizer Box with Hardware * Metal Tonka Dump Truck * Metal Tool Box * Metal Tool Box with Hardware * Metal Tool Box with Hole Saws * Metal Tool Box with Plumbing Hardware * Metal Tool Box with Saw Blades * Metal Tool Box with Staplers and Screws * Metal Tool Box with Tool Assortment * Milspec Fixed Blade Knife * Milwaukee 7-1/4in Circular Saw * Milwaukee Electric Drill * Mixed Brand Wrenches * Music Instrument Poster * National Geographic Magazine Collection * New Bar Creek Folding Lockback Pocket Knife * New Buck Pocket Knife * New Mossy Oak Fixed Blade Knife * New Remington 3 Knife Collector Set * New Winchester Folding Lockback Pocket Knife * New Winchester Pocket Knife Set * Nylon Straps and Belts * Oriental Style Fixed Blade Knife * Oxy-Acetylene Torch Kit * Ozark Trail 7x7 2 Person Tent * Painting Accessories * Pair of Ninja Weapons * Pair of Small Speakers * Pallet Rack * Photo Frame Wall Clock * Photo Frames and Home Decor * Piano Bench * Plano Plastic Tool Box * Plastic Box with Hand Tool Assortment * Plastic Tackle Box * Plastic Tool Box * Plastic Tool Box with Glove Assortment * Plastic Tote with Hardware * Plier and Tool Assortment * Plumbing Fitting Assortment * Porter Cable Electric Palm Sander * Propane Lantern * Propane Lantern Project * Propane Tank * Proto Roll-Away Toolbox and Top Box * Pry Bars * Queen Comforters * Racing Champions Funny Car Model * Racing Champions Top Fuel Racer Model * Red Wagon with Garage Assortment * Redskin Brand Chewing Tobacco Brass Spittoon * Register Air Booster * Rifle Fore Stock * Rifle Soft Case, Camera Lens and Harley Davidson Model * Road Legends 1957 Chevy Corvette Die Cast Model * Robin Hood Fixed Blade Dagger * Rolling Bakery Cart * Rolling Metal Wire Shelf * Rolling Tool Storage Box * Rolling Toolbox * Rotary Abrasives * Rubber Washer Organizer * Rubbermaid Plastic Tool Box * Ryobi 18v Drill with Charger and Battery * Ryobi 7-1/4in Electric Circular Saw * Ryobi Electric Palm Sander * Sad Iron * Sansui AM/FM Receiver * Schrade-Walden Fixed Blade Knife * Schrade-Walden Old Timer Fixed Blade Knife * Schweppe's Wood Crate * Shelf Brackets and Decor * Shoe Shine Accessories in Plastic Case * Shotgun Cleaning Kit * Sledge Hammer Head * Socket Assortment * Soft Gun Case * Sog Fixed Blade Knife * Sony Cassette Player, Optimus VHS Player, Optimus Receiver * Stanley 1/4 and 3/8 Socket Assortment * Stanley Plastic Tool Box * Stanley Plastic Tool Box * Steel Pistol Magazine * Storage Bin * Storage Trunk * Submersible Utility Pump * Subzero Automotive Kit * Sword * T-Square and Yardsticks * Tac Extreme Fixed Blade Knife * Tac Force Folding Lockback Knife * Telescope * The Simpsons Table Lamp * Thermostats and Electrical Parts * Tin Snips and Screw Drivers * Tool and Hardware Assortment * Tool Bag with Hand Tools * Tool Bag with Hand Tools and Hardware * Tool Belts * Toolbox with Hand Tools * Tote with Electrical Cords and Hardware * Tote with Lamp Chain and Hardware * Twin Bed with Storage * Ty Beanie Baby Collection * UT Chevrolet El Camino Model Car * UT Chevrolet Model Car * Vintage Coca-Cola Picnic Cooler * Vintage Coleman Lantern * Vintage Decor * Vintage Door Knob Collection * Vintage Door Knobs and Decor * Vintage Gas Heater * Vintage Kitchen Decor * Vintage TV Tray * Vizio 24in Flat Screen TV * Wagner Electric Heat Gun * Wall Art Assortment * Wards Electric 4-Quart Ice Cream Freezer * White Tail Cutlery Fixed Blade Knife * Wireless Keyboard, Mouse and Office Decor * Wood Box * Wood Bread Box * Wood Carved Figurines * Wood Drill Bits * Wood Framed Texas Shaped Mirror * Wood Medicine Cabinet Project * Wood Side Table * Wood Table Lamp * Wrench and Nut Driver Assortment * Wrench Assortment * Yard Magnet
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.