West Weatherford Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
ONSITE AT THE ESTATE ABOUT 6 MILES WEST OF WEATHERFORD - ALL LARGE ITEMS ARE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - WE DO NOT SHIP LARGE OR BREAKABLE ITEMS
Friday, December 10th @ 9am - 5pm - No Appointment Necessary - Address will be on winning bidder invoices
17 Plows * 1939 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1989 Topps Blister Pak 101 Baseball Card Set * 2 Plow Disks 16in * 2 Plows * 2 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Miniature Cars * 2 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Truck and Bus * 2 Topps 1989 Baseball Player Cards * 4 Chair Pads with Ties * 4 O-Gauge Railroad Car Trucks * 4 Plow Disks 18in * 4 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Cars * 6 Plastic Model Cars and Jet * 7 Plows * Antique Wood Engraved Collar Box with Drawer & 2 Vintage Collars in Original Package * Antique Yoke, Lowden's Patient October 1895 * Armoire, Kincaid, Clothes Rack and Shelf * Bar Stools * Baskets 12in Round x 5.5in, 1/2 Bushel, Bushel, 11in x 9.5in Basket on Right * Beverage Dispenser 14in x 10in, Metal Spigot * Big Bowl 10.5in and 4 Smaller Bowls * Boat & Trailer Lights * Cabinet * Cabinet with Drawer, Plate Cut Outs on Shelves * Calf Weaner, Vintage with Leather Strap * Cascading Metal Leaf Fountain, Pump Works * Cast Iron Wash Pot * Challenge Picture * Child’s Folding Wood Chair * Child’s Table and Chairs * Child's Stool * China Cabinet Hutch, 1940s Mahogany Duncan Phyfe * China Display Cabinet, Cherry, Lighted, Opaque Glass in Doors * Christmas Tree Stand * Coca Cola Plastic Shelves * Columbia Depression Plate 11in, Covered Butter Dish 6in, 1938-1942 * Corner Computer Table with Shelves * Cow Hobbles, Vintage * Crock Butter Churn, 2 Gallon Marshall Pottery 12in, Lid and Dasher Not Original, Vintage * Crock Butter Churn, 4 gallon Lids and Dasher Not Original, Vintage * Crocks, Hair Line Cracks on Two on Right * Crosscut Bow Saw * Custard Bowls (8) 4in, (5) 3.5in Bowls, Coasters 3.5in and Coasters 4.25in * Dining Table with One Leaf, Crinkle Top and 8 Chairs, Cloth Seats * Dinky Die-Cast Esso Gasoline Station Toys * Divided Dish 10in, Platter 15in, Egg Plate 10in and Divided Plate 11.5in * Dog Pen 6ft x 6ft x 10ft * Double Block & Tackle * Dresser, Kinkaid * Extension Cord with Outlets Project * Fishing Lure Collectible Book c.1995-1997 * Fishing Tackle Box and Ambassadeur Reel * Fixer Upper or Re-Purpose, Rope Chairs * Floral Cloth Picture * Flower Bed Fencing, (10) * Fort Belknap Plate, Glass Basket, Cup, Swans, Creamer * Fostoria 8in and Mikasa 6.5in * Funnel, Vintage Galvanized * Funnel, Vintage Galvanized, Handmade * Garage Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * German Medal * Glassware * Glassware Assortment * GMC Colorado Pickup Floor Mats * Hand Mirror with Beveled Mirror and Brush * Home Electronics Assortment * Horse Hames * Horse Hames 26in * Instruments, Melissa & Doug, New in Box * Japanese Lapel Pin * Japanese Medal * King Bed, Kincaid * Landscape Picture * Lane Cedar Chest * Leather Texas, with Keys Chains * Lionel O-Scale 6264 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale 6424 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale 6827 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale 6828 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale American Flyer Train Car * Lionel O-Scale Logging Car No. 3461 * Lionel O-Scale Rock Island Box Car No.20065 * Lionel O-Scale Santa Fe Box Car No.63132 * Lionel O-Scale Signal Bridge * Lionel O-Scale Southern Pacific Box Car No.96743 * Lionel O-Scale Sunoco Tanker Car Shell No.1680 * Lionel O-Scale Track Side Signal Light * Magnetic Ironing Pad for Washer, Hot Pads, Linens and Two Aprons * Man's Valet Stand * Matchbox Y-1 1911 Model 'T' Ford * Metal Box and Small Ironing Board * Metal Candle Holder * Model Cars * Model Railroad Hardware Assortment * Model Railroad Maintenance Accessories * MTH Track Side Signal Light * National Defense Medal * Night Stand * Night Stand with Shelf and Drawer * Night Stand, Kincaid * O-Scale Miniature Track Signs and Animal Figurines * Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box * Pedestal Dish * Pitcher, Butter (Avon), Candle Holder, Small Vase * Place Mats, Made by Western Moments? 2 green, 7 peach, 10 green floral, 8 pink floral, 8 rust with turquoise made by Western Moments * Plastic Control Tower Kit * Punch Bowl on Stand, 8in x 8in, 8 Cups, Plastic Server * Purse - Beige Nine West, Cloth Purse, Vintage Powder Holder?Volupte USA and Pink Credit Card/Money Holder * Reckon It?ll Rain? Picture * Relax Picture, Canvas * Retro Dish * Revolving Liquor Dispenser, New in Box * Sachet Pigs Avon 1978, Vintage Glass Furniture Coaster * Salt and Pepper Shakers, Made in Japan * Sewer Line Tiles * Shelf with 3 Removable Shelves * Shelves * Shot Glasses, Etching on Some * Silverplate Flatware Collection with Wood Box * Skulls * Snuff Jars, Half Pint Milk Bottles * Sportscraft Pool Table, Balls, Cues, Chalk and Rack * Swiffer Sweeper Vac, Rechargeable, 2 New Filters * T-Handled Hex Key Set * Table * Tea, Sugar and Cream, Brown, Made in Japan * Tokyo Endo Rail Co. Track Switch * Twisted Lighting Rod, Pan of Square Nails * U.S. Army Achievement Medal * U.S. Army Air Medal * U.S. Navy Good Conduct Medal * Victorian Birdcage * Vietnam Campaign Medal * Vietnam Service Medal * Vinaigrette 6in, (3) Creamers 5in & 6in * Vintage Anchor Brand, Wood, Block & Tackle Set. Double & Single Pulleys with Attached Rope * Vintage Coca-Cola Picnic Cooler * Vintage Craftsman Saw * Vintage Galvanized Cylinder Well Bucket * Vintage Iron Full Size Bed * Vintage Louis Marx & Co. Transformer-Controller * Vintage Metal Twin Size Bed * Vintage Orchard Basket with Lid * Vintage Radio and Slide Carousel * Vintage Ricoh Flash Unit * Vintage Salt and Pepper Shakers * Wagon, for Parts or Fixing * Wall Mirror * Watering Can Fountain, Galvanized with Faucet and Pump Works * Wm. Rogers Stainless Ware * Wood File Cabinet * WWI Victory Medal * WWII American Campaign Medal * WWII Army Good Conduct Medal
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.