WWII Coins and Collectibles Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, September 9th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, September 10th @ 9am - 6pm
1 Ram Coin * 10 Stadt Duren Coin * 12 Wood Shaft Arrows with Metal Tips * 1847 1 Heller Coin * 1874 Deutsches Reich 1 Mark Coin * 1874 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1874 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1875 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1876 Deutsches Reich 1 Mark Coin * 1876 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1876 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1877 Deutsches Reich 50 Pfenning Coin * 1888 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1894 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1895 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1898 Canada 5 Cent Coin * 1898 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1899 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1903 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1903 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1903 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1904 Panama Cinco Centesimos Coin * 1906 Deutsches Reich 1/2 Mark Coin * 1906 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1906 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1906 Peru 1 Dinero Coin * 1907 Denmark 25 Ore Coin * 1908 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1908 Deutsches Reich Drei Mark Coin * 1909 Fahnenweihe Drossen Medallion/Pendant * 1911 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1914 Deutsches Reich 1 Mark Coin * 1914 Deutsches Reich 1/2 Mark Coin * 1914 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1914 Deutsches Reich Drei Mark Coin * 1914-1918 Deutsches Reich Oval Medallion/Pendant * 1915 Deutsches Reich 1 Mark Coin * 1915 Deutsches Reich 1/2 Mark Coin * 1915 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1916 1 Kopek Coin * 1916 2 Kopek Coin * 1916 Deutsches Reich 1/2 Mark Coin * 1916 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1916 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1916 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1917 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1917 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1917 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1918 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1918 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1918 Deutsches Reich German 1/2 Mark Coin * 1920 Stadt Bremen 50 Pfennig Coin * 1920 Veinte Centavos Coin * 1923 Deutsches Reich 200 Mark Coin * 1923 Deutsches Reich 500 Mark Coin * 1924 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1925 Great Britain 3 Pence Coin * 1925 India 2 Annas Coin * 1933 China Coin * 1934 Australia 1 Floring - 2 Shillings Coin * 1934 Deutsches Reich 2 Mark Coin * 1934 New Zealand 1 Florin Coin * 1935 Deutsches Reich 5 Reichsmark Coin * 1935 Deutsches Reich 50 Pfennig Coin * 1936 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1936 Deutsches Reich 5 Mark Coin * 1937 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1937 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1937 Deutsches Reich 2 Mark Coin * 1937 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1937 New Zealand 1 Florin Coin * 1938 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1938 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1938 Deutsches Reich 2 Mark Coin * 1938 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1939 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1939 Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * 1939 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1940 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1940 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1940 Deutsches Reich 5 Pfennig Coin * 1940 Deutsches Reich 50 Pfennig Coin * 1941 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1942 10 Reichspfennig Coin * 1942 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1942 Deutsches Reich 50 Pfennig Coin * 1943 Australia 1 Florin Coin * 1943 Australia 3 Pence Coin * 1944 Australia 1 Florin Coin * 1944 Canada 25 Cent Coin * 1944 Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * 1944 Nederland 10 Cents Coin * 1944 Nederland 25 Cents Coin * 1945 U.S. Philippines 20 Centavos Coin * 1946 Great Britain 1 Shilling Coin * 1947 Guatemala 10 Centavos Coin * 1949 Canada 10 Cent Coin * 1950 Canada 25 Cent Coin * 1950 Sweden 2 Kronor Coin * 1952 Canada 1 Cent Coin * 1952 Mexico 25 Centavos Coin * 1956 Canada 25 Cent Coin * 1956 Nederland 1 Gulden Coin * 1957 Australia 1 Florin Coin * 1957 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1957 Deutsches Reich 2 Mark Coin * 1958 Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * 1958 Guatemala 10 Centavos Coin * 1959 Canada 10 Cent Coin * 1959 Canada 25 Cent Coin * 1959 Colombia Coin * 1962 Panama Coin * 1965 Canada 1 Cent Coin * 1966 Nederland 2-1/2 Gulden Coin * 1967 Canada Centennial 1 Cent Coin * 1968 Canada 25 Cent Coin * 1982 Solid Brass Commemorative Zippo Lighter * 2 Cast Iron Toys * 2 Hobby Model Kits * 2 Japanese Postcards * 2 Metal Soap Holders * 2 Money Clips * 2 Pair Japanese Chopsticks in Case * 2 Small Assisted Opening Knives * 2 Sword Guards (Tsuba) * 2 Sword Guards in Wood Case * 2 Tsurumaki * 2000 2 Rupees Coin * 3 Japanese Sword Handle Projects * 3 Japanese Sword Spacers * 3 Stag Antler Sword Spacers * 3 Sword Guards * 3 Sword Guards (Tsuba) * 3 Sword Guards and 6 Spacers * 3 WWII German Iron Cross Medals * 4 Japanese Sword Handles * 4 Necklaces * 4 Wood Bird Figure Combs * 5 Antique Iron Arrowheads * 5 Crucifix Necklaces * 5 Sword Guards (Tsuba) * 50 Groschen Coin * 6 Japanese Coins * 6 Japanese Government Peso Currency * 6 Japanese Sword Handles with Pommels * Antique Iron Arrowheads * Antique Keys * Assisted Opening Knife * Bayonet and Knife Project * Black Powder Deringer * Brass Hand Guard for Sword * Brass Sword Handle * Canada 10 Cent Coin * Card and Marble Game with Board * Ceramic Balls in Box * Cigar Box with Balls and Ammunition * Crucifix Pendant Necklace * Dagger with Scabbard * Damascus Steel Dagger Blade with Sheath * Decorative Sword * Desk Compass * Deutsches Reich 1 Pfennig Coin * Deutsches Reich 10 Pfennig Coin * Deutsches Reich 2 Pfennig Coin * Dodge Ram Hood Ornament * Eastern European Medal * Flat Dagger Blade with Bayonet Scabbard * FLS Assisted Opening Knife * Fortune Teller Dice with Tin * French Coin * G. Goulcher Rifle Part * German Army Dagger * German Army Dagger Project * German Dagger Parts Assortment * German Dagger Project * German Dagger Scabbard * German Fire/Police Dress Bayonet Project * German Fur Schlesien Medal * German Insignia * German Knife Blade Marked RZM M7/13 * German Medal * German Military Medals and Insignia * German Pins and Medals * German Third Reich 50 Groschen Coin * Good Luck Coin * Hammer Brand Assisted Opening Knife * Hand Guard and Pommel * Harley Davidson 2012 Patch and Lapel Pin * Harley Owners Group Ride Patches Collection * Heavy Metal Japanese Knife Sharpener * Heavy Metal Oriental Keepsake Box with Sword Parts * Imperial Assisted Opening Knife * Japanese Buttons in Wood Cigar Box * Japanese Cardboard Items * Japanese Coin Collection * Japanese Coin Collection Book * Japanese Coin Purse * Japanese Cuff Links, Tie Clasp * Japanese Insginia * Japanese Knife Letter Opener Set in Wood Box * Japanese Lapel Pin * Japanese Medal * Japanese Military Insignia Patches * Japanese Naval Lapel Pin * Japanese Order of the Rising Sun Medal * Japanese Paper Currency 50 Sen and 50 Yen * Japanese Paper Currency Collection * Japanese Postcard Collection * Japanese Shansin Instrument * Japanese Sword Decoration in Box * Japanese Sword Handles, Hand Guard, Pommels and Parts * Japanese Sword Pamphlet * Japanese Sword Parts * Japanese Sword Spacer * Japanese Sword Spacer and Pommel * Japanese Sword Tsuba * Japanese Sword Tsuba in Wood Case * Keepsake Collection with Sword Hand Guard * Knife and Sword Parts Assortment in Shadow Box * Knife Blade * Knife Parts - Rivets and Hand Guards * Knife Parts Assortment in Cigar Box * Knife Sharpening Tool * Lane Cedar Chest Salesman Sample with Key * Large Ammo Cartridge * Leather Sack with Marbles * Leatherworking Supplies * M.Hohner Marine Band Harmonica * Marble Collection * Mauser Rifle Hardcover Book c.2020 * Metal Box * Metal Box with Small Hand Tools * Metal U.S. Box * Mexican Fighting Knife * Mexican Fighting Knife Project * Milano Assisted Opening Knife * Miniature United States Marines Dress Sword and Scabbard * Mt. Fuji Belt Buckle * National Defense Medal * Necklace with Crown Shield Sword Medallion * NRA Limited Edition Bowie Knife * NSKK German Dagger * Pair of Sword Handle Decorations * Pocket Compass * Relic Sword Hand Guard * Ribbon Decoration for Swords * Scabbard for Bayonet * Shur-Snap Assisted Opening Knife * Skull & Crossbones Lapel Pin * Small Flags and Audubon Cards * Small Sword Replica in Wood Box * Spear or Bayonet with Scabbard * Stag Handle Hunting Knife * Stiletto Assisted Opening Knife * Sword Blade * Sword Blade and Scabbard * Sword Blade with Wood Scabbard Project * Sword Grip * Sword Guard * Sword Guard in Wood Case * Sword Hand Guard (Tsuba) * Sword Hand Guard with Pommel * Sword Handle * Sword Handle Decorations Collection * Sword Parts * Sword Parts Assortment * Sword Parts Assortment with Wood Box * Sword Project * Sword Spacer Assortment * The Petty Girl Zippo Lighter * The Promise Cross Pendant on Necklace * Tiger Wall Tapestry * U.S. Army Achievement Medal * U.S. Army Air Medal * U.S. Bayonet Scabbard * U.S. Military Service Ribbons * U.S. Military Service Ribbons and Patch * U.S. Navy Good Conduct Medal * Vietnam Campaign Medal * Vietnam Service Medal * Vintage Desk Top Pencil Sharpener * Wood Carved Wall Decoration * Wood Cigar Box * Wood Cigar Box with Foreign Coin Assortment * Wood Frame Showcase Tray * Wood Handled Axe * Wood Keepsake Box * Wood Keepsake Box with Rosary, Bracelet and Keepsakes * Wood Sword Handles, Spacers and Pommel * WWI Victory Medal * WWII American Campaign Medal * WWII Army Good Conduct Medal * WWII Era Army - Navy Production Award "E" Insignia Pin * WWII German War Medals * WWII Grenade and Launcher Adapter * WWII Iron Cross Medallion * WWII Japanese Medal and Insignia Patches * WWII Japanese Red Cross Order of Merit Medal * WWII Pilot Wing Insignia * WWII U.S. and German Stamp Assortment * Zippo Lighter
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.