WWII Collectibles Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, January 13th @ 9am - 5pm
Friday, January 14th @ 9am - 5pm
13pc Mixed Lapel Pins * 2 Avon Pistols * 2 Decks of Japanese Cards * 2 German Lapel Pins * 2 Japanese Medallions * 2 Japanese Medals * 2 Small Crocks * 2 Small German Wrenches * 2 Small Letter Openers * 2 Small Metal Bells and Soap Container * 2 Small Samurai Sword Letter Openers * 2 Sword Hand Guards * 2pc American Lapel Pins * 2pc Japanese Lapel Pins * 2pc Sword Letter Openers * 3 Cloth Uniform Patches * 3 German Medals * 3 Japanese Coins and Cloth Patch * 3 Japanese Lapel Pins * 3 Knife Blades, Sheath and Wood Box * 3 Sword Guards * 3pc Japanese Letter Openers * 3pc Relic Medallions * 3pc Vintage Doctor/Dentist Tools in Wood Box * 4 German Medallions * 4 Japanese Coins * 4 Kitchen Trivets * 4 Sword Guards * 4 Wood Carvings * 4pc German Lapel Pins * 4pc Japanese Letter Openers * 4pc Japanese Tokens * 5 Cigar Boxes * 5pc Japanese Letter Openers * 5pc Metal Pins * 5pc Small Sword Parts * 6 Button Covers * 6 Cigar Boxes * 6 Japanese Coins * 6pc Japanese Medallions * 7pc Japanese Letter Openers in Cigar Box * Antique Ink Well * Antique Wind Chime * Badge * Belt Buckle Parts * Book - Hitler's Cross - Erwin W. Lutzer * Book - Hitler's Henchmen * Book - Sieg Heil - Stefan Lorant * Book - The Secret World of the Spy - Will Fowler * Book - Waffen SS - Adrian Gilbert * Book of Painting Reproductions * Book- The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich - William L. Shirer * Brass Bells and Figurines * Brass Bells on String * Brass Decor * Brass Trimmed Wood Carving * Buttons and Pins * Carved Book Ends * Carved Figurines * Carved Wood Letter Openers * Cast Iron Ash Tray * Ceramic Decorations * Ceramic Figurine Collection * Cigar Box with Sword Parts * Cloth Military Patch * Damascus Steel Knife Handle * Decor Assortment * Display Shadowbox * Fuller Brush Letter Opener / Red Wing Shoe Horn * German Coins and 2 Letter Openers * German Dagger Blade and Sheath * German Knife Project – Incomplete * German Medal * German Medal and Ribbon * German Medallion * Good Conduct Medal * GS Lapel Pin * Harley Davidson Collectibles * Heavy Knife Sharpener * Japanese Cloth Patch * Japanese Coins and Dodge City China Doll Token * Japanese Decoration * Japanese Knife * Japanese Knife Blade and Parts – Incomplete * Japanese Lapel Pin * Japanese Medal * Japanese Medallion * Knife Blades and Sheaths * Knife Parts * Knife Sheath * Lapel Pin * Marbles Knife Blade and Sheath * Medallion * Medallion and Lapel Pin Assortment * Menorah, Pegasus and Wood Carvings * Metal Buttons * Metal Figurine Collection * Military Medals with Metal Box * Military Uniform Buttons * Military Uniform Pins Assortment * O.S.C. Medallion * Polished Stone Collection * Projectile and Cartridge Assortment * Quartz and Rock Collection * Relic Coin Assortment * Reproduction German Hand Grenade * Roll of 1959 Pennies * Shadow Box * Shriner's Hat * Small Animal Figurine Collection * Small Brass Decoration * Small Brass Medallion * Small Ceramic Figurines * Small Glass Bottle Collection * Small Japanese Decoration * Small Japanese Knife and Sheaths * Small Japanese Sword Guards * Small Medallions and Jewelry Assortment * Small Pins and Medallions Assortment * Small Sword Guard * Small Sword Parts * Small Sword Spacer Assortment * Spear Points and Accessories * Stone Pendant * Sword Parts and Spacers in Cigar Box * Sword Parts Assortment * Throwing Knife and Letter Openers * Uncle Mikes Holster * US Tie Clasp * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Nintendo Entertainment System * Vintage Nintendo Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt Game Cartridge * Vintage Pearl Necklace * Vintage Tea Kettle * Vintage Yahtzee Dice and Cup * Wood Figurine and Bone Assortment * Wood Figurine and Fashion Jewelry * Wood Sword Handles and Pieces
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.