Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, May 10th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, May 11th @ 10am - 6pm
* 1" SDS Rotary Hammer * 100+ White Glass Toothpick Holders * 2 Chafing Dish Stands * 2 Gallery Bowl Sets * 2 Hand Trucks * 2 Helmets * 2 Leather Jackets * 2 Moen Faucets * 2 Picnic Coolers * 2 Pool Cues * 2 Red Totes * 2 Reese Stabilizer Bars * 2 Single Trees * 2 Travel Bags * 2" Hitch Bar with 2-5/8" Ball * 3 Battery Chargers * 3 Decorative Table Lamps * 3 Dream Catchers * 3 Folding Camp Chairs * 3 Light Globes * 3 Massagers * 3 Quoizel Wall Lanterns * 3 Wigs with Case and Head Model * 3pc Flatware Stamped Sterling * 4 Quilter's Rulers * 4 Sleeping Bags * 4 Tin Signs * 6 Metal Folding Chairs * 6ft Chain * 8 Smoke Detectors * 925 Silver Earrings * 925 Silver Tennis Bracelet, 925 Silver Ring and Brooch * A/C Gauges * Air Lift System * Air Vent Covers * Antique Ceiling Tile * Antique Lantern * Antique Metal Parts * Antique Scale Parts * Auto Heater Fan * Bandana Assortment * Bank Bag, Aprons & Doll Dress * Basket Assortment * Beijing Fuwa Olympic Mascot Key chains * Bella Cucina Blender * Bible on CD * Biederlack Blanket * Black & Decker Belt Sander * Black & Decker Cyclone Sander * Black & Decker Sander * Black & Decker Saw * Blankets * Books * Books, Bags and Toys * Bosch Jigsaw * Bostitch Nail Gun * Brass Decor * Briggs & Stratton Push Mower * Bushnell and Tasco Binoculars * Butterfly Coasters and Tray * California Kids Rug * Cast Iron Dog Mud Scraper * Chicago Electric Multifunction Power Tool * Christmas Floral Decor * Chuck wagon Box * Cobra CB Radio and Sony AM/FM/CD Radio * Coca Cola Clock - Needs Repair * Coca-Cola Wood Sign * Collector's Card Album * Colored Glassware * Conchos * Cookie Tin Assortment * Coors Beer Tin Sign * Copper Kitchenware * Craftsman Belt Sander * Craftsman Drill with Work Light * Craftsman Router Table * Craftsman Sabre Saw * Crystal Rocks and Fireplace Logs * Custom Forklift Attachment * Dark Green Fabric * Defrost Timer Kit * Dell Monitor * Dewalt Cordless Rotary Laser * DeWalt Drill and Bits * DeWalt Laser Level * DeWalt Staple Gun * Display Shelf * Double Jogging Stroller * Drum Kit * Duo-Fast Nail Gun * Electric Drill Bit Sharpener * Electrical Box with Key * Electrical Breaker Box * Emerson TV/VHS with Remote * Enamel Pot * Enamelware Assortment * Enamelware Pan * Enamelware Set * Entertainment Center * Euroblaster * Extension Cords * Ezee Flow Seed Drop Spreader * Fitness Accessories * Flatware and Storage Tray *Fluorescent Light Fixture * Folding Ramp * Food Steamers * Football Album with Cards * Fox Racing Chest Protector * Framed Art * Framed Art - F. Buckley * Framed Mirror * Framed Thomas Kincaid Print * Galaxy Graphics Accelerator Card * Galvanized Metal Trash Can * Game Set * Garage Assortment * Garage Hardware Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * Gas Fireplace Burner * GE SmartWater Softening System * Ghost Towns of the American West Book * Glenoit Fur Jacket * Golfer's Putter Pool Game and Golf Balls * Gorilla Folding Ladder * Greeting Cards * Halo Recessed Lighting * Hammers and Saws * Hammers and Wire Brushes * Hilti Nails * Hobart Mixer, Pressure Cooker and Kitchen Appliances * Home Decor * Home Electronics * Home Safety Kit * Horse Drawn 2-Row Planter * HP Photosmart Printer * IBM Selectric Typewriter * Idylis Air Purifier * Insignia TV with HDMI Cable * Iron Plant Stands * Jackets & Ponchos * Jewelry Box * Jump Starter * Kerosene Lamps * Kerr Canning Jars * Kids Tandem Camping Chair * Kings Pub Dart Board and Billiard Kit * Ladies Purses * Ladies Watch * Large Bell with Mounting Bracket * Lawn and Garden Tool Assortment * Lawn and Garden Tool Caddy with Tools * Lawn and Garden Tools * Lawn Sprinkler Assortment * Legacy Collection King Size Quilt * Level and Edging Tool * Lighted Fiber Optic House * Machinist Tool Assortment * Macy's Broiler/Baker * Mayan Wall Calendar * Melodihorn M-36 * Metal Desk * Miller Lite Wall Decor * Miller Lite Wall Sign * Mirrored Dessert Stand * Mitutoyo Micrometers, Tool Bag and Tool Assortment * Moen Faucet * Moen Shower Head * Movie Reel Assortment * Murray Weed Eater * New Door Handles and Pulls * North Face Sleeping Bag * Oriental Art * Ouija Board * Paint Sprayers * Peacock Needle Point Art * Pearl Necklace * Pendleton Blanket * Pentax Me Super Camera * Pet Steps * Plate Holder Assortment * Platter Assortment * Plumbing Parts * Portable Drying Rack * Portable Toilet * Post Office Banks * Power Inverter * Prism Lamp with Marble Base * Purses * Radio Shack Tool Set * Recess Lighting and Drill Bit * Reed Pipe Vise * Retro Deep Sea Diving Helmet * Ridgid 36in Bolt Cutters * Rolling Office Chair * Rug * Saw Horse Brackets * Scale Arm * Scale Base * Screw Driver Collection * Shelf Liner * Shirley Temple Paper Dolls * Singing Deer Mount * Small Cross Ornaments * Small David Bradley Vase * Small Framed Clint Eastwood - Joe Kidd Movie Poster * Smith & Wesson Throwing Knives * South African Themed Art * Stanley Toolbox * Staple Gun and Micrometers * Sterling Anheuser Busch Pin * Sterling Herringbone Necklace * Sterling Pendant and Bracelet * Stihl Chain Saw * Stinger Wet/Dry Vac * Storage Solutions * Student Desk and Chair * Telephone Outdoor Bell Ringer * The Woodhaven Collection Stoneware Dish Set * Tin Snip Tools * Trash Cans and Brooms * Troy-Bilt Push Mower * Truck Bed Cover * Ty Beanie Baby Collection * U.S. Belt Buckle - circa 1860's * Vent-Free Gas Space Heater * Victory Day Print * Vintage Balance Scale * Vintage Crib Mobile * Vintage Dectecto Baby Scale * Vintage Desk Calendar * Vintage Game Assortment * Vintage Gas Can and Lantern * Vintage Postcards * Vintage Tin Decor * Vintage Wall Telephone * Votive Candle Holder Assortment * Wagner Cast Iron Bread Stick Pan * Wagner Ware Cast Iron Skillet * Weller Soldering Gun Kit * Werner Work Bench * Whitetail Deer Antlers * Wicker Bird Cage * Wilton X-Y Compound Vise * Wind Chime Kit * Wire Shelves * Wirsbo Tool System * Wood Beam Mantle *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.