Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, April 26th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, April 27th @ 10am - 6pm
* 25th Anniversary Decor * 8 Tracks with Case * A Pictorial History of "Texas Under Six Flags" * Art, Decor, Mirrors, Baskets * Beads and Bags * Book Shelf * China Sets * Christmas Dinnerware and Tins * Christmas Decor * Christmas Dinnerware * Christmas Jewelry * Christmas Ornaments * Christmas Ornaments and Angels * Christmas Ornaments and Decor * Christmas Ornaments and Table Linen * Coasters * Coffee Mug Assortment * Conference Table * Cookware Assortment * Credenza * Curio Shelf and Basket Assortment * Danbury Mint Cardinal * Dolls with Accessories * Domino Sets * Easter Decor and Flower Pots * Fans and Office Supplies * Fashion Earrings * Fashion Jewelry * Framed Art * Framed Decor * Garage and Hand Tool Assortment * Garage Tools * Gift Bag Assortment * Glass Assortment * Hamilton Beach Blender and Food Processor * Hand Tool Assortment * Hand Tools and Garage Assortment * Hexagon Side Table * Holstein Cow Bell No.4 * Home Decor * Home Decor and Appliances * Home Decor Assortment * Jewelry Sets * Keepsake Boxes * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen and Dinnerware Assortment * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Assortment * Kitchen Drawer Tools and Supplies * Kitchen Towels * Kitchenware Assortment * Lapel Pins and Hat Pins * Lionel Barrymore Framed Art * Mini Christmas Tree with Ornaments * NFL Pro Replica Football * Office Desk Workcenter * Office Partition * Office Table * Overhead Office Cabinet * Paraffin Bath and Foot Spa * Photo Frames * Photo Frames and Albums * Picnic Case * Plastic Containers and Tupperware Assortment * Player Piano Music Rolls * Playing Cards, Dominoes and Home Decor * Pocket Knife Collection * Polaroid Cameras with Case * Pollenex Deep Heat Back Massager * Power Tools * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Ship Friendship Mug * Silverplate Loxley Pastry Fork Setting * Totes * Tupperware Assortment * Ty Beanie Babies Collection * United States Flag Set * Vase Assortment * Watches, Belt Buckles, Cuff Links and Tie Clasps * West Germany Crystal Coasters * 2 Office Chairs * 2 Office Rolling Chairs * 2 Vintage Calculators * 4 Hat Boxes * Andeker - Passt Brewing Co. Mirror * Bird Houses * Black Feather Boa * Black Feather Shaw * Board Games * Boy Scout Blouse * Buffalo Nickel * Card Games * Cast Iron Dutch Oven * Catalina of California Ladies Hat * Clothing Rack * Ducks Unlimited Framed Art * Eagle Handcraft Ladies Hat * Executain Picnic Case * Fort Worth Scene Game * Framed Art * Fruit Basket Decor * Garden Assortment * Hat Decor * Heaters and Fans * Heavy Duty Grill * Home Decor * Home Electronics * Ladies Hat * Magazines and Books * Martha Gene Ladies Hat * Movitex Interchangeable Letters & Numbers * National Wild Turkey Federation Framed Art * Office Supplies * The Game of Weatherford * Tool Box * Transit Tokens * Vintage Bottles * Vintage Ledgers and Office Supplies * Vintage Sunshine Saltine Cracker Tins *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.