Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, April 5th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, April 6th @ 10am - 6pm
* 11 Assorted Folding Chairs * 12v Refrigerator Cooler and Igloo Cooler * 2 Alarm Bells * 2 Art Prints * 2 Black Panther Figurines * 2 Bon Home Culinary Heat Lamps * 2 Chairs and Side Table * 2 Coolers * 2 Decorative Desk Lamps * 2 Duck Decoys * 2 Folding Patio Chairs * 2 Folding Step Ladders * 2 Frames * 2 Gas Cans * 2 Heaters * 2 Kerosene Burner Projects * 2 Metal 55 Gallon Barrels with Lids * 2 Metal Folding Chairs * 2 Metal Shelf Units * 2 Metal Shelves * 2 Patio Chairs * 2 Plastic Window Shutters * 2 Saw Horses * 2 Storage Boxes * 2 Table Serving Sets * 2 Tractor Sprinklers * 2 Travel Coolers * 2 Vanity Stools * 2 Wood Cigar Boxes * 2 Wood Ladders * 24 Photo Albums * 3 BBQ Propane Tanks * 3 Display Shelves * 3 Empty DeWalt Cases * 3 Fashion Umbrellas * 3 Office Chairs * 3 Travel Cases * 3 Vacuum Cleaners * 4 Cookie Jars * 4 Drawer Chest * 4 Muriel Cigar Boxes * 5 Cigar Boxes * 5ft Aluminum Ladder * 6 Cigar Boxes * 6 Drawer Dresser * 6ft Wood Ladder * 8-Track Tapes and Phonograph 8-Track Player * Aerator Wheels * Amana Radarange Sign * Animal Feeders * Antique Photographs * Antique Seed Planter * Antique Telephone * Antique Wood Frame * Antique Wood Side Table * Army 96th Division Book - Missing Cover * Art Frame * Bakeware Assortment * Bank Bags, Apron and Doll Dress * Barley Twist Wash Basin Stand with Mirror * Basket Assortment * Berry Wreath * Bi-Fold and Standard Doors * Bird Feeders and Squirrel Protector * Bird Houses * Black & Decker Utility Vac * Black & Decker Workmate * Blue Area Rug * Bookshelf * Brita Pitcher and Filters * Bucket of Golf Balls * Cabinet * Cable Crimpers and Rolling Shop Stool * Camera Tripod * Cardboard Pfantone Sign * Carpet Remnant * Cement Bird Bath * Ceramic Figurines * Chair and Rolling Stool * Chandelier Project * Changing Screen * Charles Cookies Tin * Childs Table & Chair * Coca-Cola Collectibles * Coca-Cola Cooler with Rolling Stand * Coffee Pot, Scales and Lazy Susan * Coffee Table * Collapsible Outdoor Pet Run * Collectible Decor Assortment * Contemporary Desk * Cookware * Copper Top Foot Stool * Cream Separator Piece * Crocheted Items * Crock and Glass Canisters * Crock Lids * Cross Decor * Cubby Shelf * Decorative Wall Clock * Desk * Desk Organizers * Doll Furniture * Domed Lid Wood Chest * Downey-Johnson Model 20-PH Coin Counter * Drying Rack * Dusting Paper * Electric Garden Lights * Electric Space Heater * Electric Stove Top * Electrical Wire, Wire and 2 Lights * Embroidered Linen * Enamelware and Aluminum Pots * Enamelware Lids * Entertainment Center * Fashion Jewelry * Fashion Purses * Faux Flowers * Feed Store Dolly * Fishing Reels * Flexible 3/4in Electrical Conduit * Floor Lamp * Floor Mat * Folding Camp Chairs * Folding Table * Framed and Matted Western Art * Framed Antique Keys * Framed Art - Victorian Lady * Framed Art on Canvas - Faye Ashbrook * Framed Art Print * Framed Bluebonnet Art * Framed Chicken Wire * Framed Doilie and Photo * Framed Flower Seed Advertisement * Framed Frederic Remington Print - A Cavalry Officer * Framed Frederic Remington Print - An Arizona Cowboy * Framed Frederic Remington Print - Old Ramon * Framed Magazine Covers * Framed Mirror Sign * Framed Needlepoint Art * Framed Vintage Portrait * Frying Pan Assortment * Glass Lamp Shades * Gnomes * Griswold Meat Grinder and Others * Gumball Machine * Hamilton Beach Drink Master * Hand Stitched Quilt *Head from Forklift Motor * Hi-Lift Jack * Industrial Light Fixtures * Industrial Light Shade * Interesting Light Fixture * Iron Frame - Crack Shown * Irons, Iron Lid and Decor * Jerry Can * Jewelry Box and Necklace Keeper * Kitchen Server Assortment * Ladies Fashion Gloves * LaResta Tin * Large Letter D * Large Letter U * Lava Lamp Collection * LaZBoy Sleeper Sofa * Leather Bag * Leather Briefcase * Leather Flask, Purses and Wallets * Letter 'N' * Letter 'O' * Letter 'O', Curio Shelf, Pepper Shaker and Figurine * Letter 'Y' * Light Bulb Assortment * Locking Cabinet with Keys * Lowercase Letter N or U * Male Shirt Mannequin * Marlboro Cigarette Wall Clock * McCoy and Other Flower Vase Collection * Merit Cigarette Digital Clock * Merit Cigarette Wall Clock * Metal Baskets and Mail Organizers * Metal Box * Metal Bucket * Metal Decor Assortment * Metal File Cabinet with Key * Metal Ground Stake * Metal Gym Locker - No Keys * Metal Headboard * Metal Patio Chair Frame * Metal Shelf * Metal Tool Box * Mid-Century Atomic Mirror * Montgomery Ward Projection Table * Montgomery Ward Super 8 Movie Projector * My Friend Winnie Wood Wall Plaque * New Portable Fish Cleaning Table * New York Public School Door Knob * Nice Rolling Media Cart with Television * Norman Rockwell Tin * Oak Top Dining Table * Oil Lamps * Old Bicycle Rims * Old First Day Issue Envelopes, Postcards and Road Maps * Old General Store Ribbon Winder * Old Metal Mailbox * Old Primer Cans * Old Touring Car Trunk - Circa 1920-30 * Ornate Mantle Clock * Padded Foot Stool * Padded Travel Case * Painted Wood Step Ladder * Pair of Lion Statues * Paslode Tools Metal Sign * Pastel Western Blanket * Patio Lounger and Toys * Patio Table * Patio Table / Beach Umbrella * Pepsi Bucket * Perpetual Desk Calendar * Pet Feeder * Phonograph and 8-Track Player Stereo System * Photo Frame * Photo Frames and Framed Art * Piano Lessons Metal Sign * Picnic Basket with Enamelware Set * Pitcher Collection * Plaster Cow Skull * Plastic Carousel Horse * Portable Drying Rack * Portable Fish Cleaning Table * Pottery Bowl Assortment * Powder Tins * Power Wheels Jeep * Primitive Wood Cabinet * Quilting Pieces and Kerchiefs * Ready Ice Sign * Recliner * Red Area Rug * Retro Folding Card Table * Retro Helmet * Rock Collection * Roller Skates * Rolling Cart - Missing Shelves * Rolling Podium * Rubbermaid Plastic Bench * Rusty Jerry Can * Salt & Pepper Shakers * Salt & Pepper Shakers with Spice Rack * Schlitz Wall Clock / Light * Sears 25lb Long Bow * Serving Trays * Shoe Stretchers * Side Table and Swivel Top Stand * Sifters * Silver Streak Sled * Skilsaw and Hardware * Small Cabinet * Small Tins * Smith Corona Classic 12 Typewriter * Snow Sled * Stage Coach Lamp and Log Cabin Coin Bank * Stage Coach Lamp Project * Stained Glass Star * Stand Mixer and Pasta Cooker * Stanley Rolling Tool Box * Steel Traps and Evener * Store Display Shelf * Stringed Instrument * Swedish Butter Dish and Blue Ironstone Dinnerware * Table and Chair Set * Table Lamps * Table Linen * Television Stand / Cabinet * Thrift Store Assortment * Timex Display Cabinet * Tin with Buttons * Tobacco Can Dispenser * Toledo Deli Scale * Tonka and Nylint Trucks * Toy Assortment * Tractor Part * Traffic Light * Tricycle and Swing * Turquoise Western Blanket * Two-Wheel Hand Trucks * Umbrella Collection * Vintage Automobile Wheels * Vintage Bakeware * Vintage Beadwork Purses * Vintage Bicycle * Vintage Bicycle * Vintage Brick Mold * Vintage Chalk Board * Vintage Cigar Tins * Vintage Coat Rack / Lamp Post * Vintage Crock Jug * Vintage Desk Fan * Vintage Desk Lamp * Vintage Doll Clothes * Vintage Electric Typewriter w/Case * Vintage Folding Drying Rack * Vintage Garden Plow * Vintage Glass Bottle Collection * Vintage Huffy Girls Bike * Vintage Ice Chest * Vintage Kirby Vacuum with Attachments * Vintage Kitchen Pantry * Vintage Kitchenalia * Vintage Ladies Hats and Hat Pins * Vintage Lamp Post * Vintage Leather Doctor's Bag * Vintage Light Fixtures * Vintage Metal Shelf * Vintage Metal Tool Box with Tools * Vintage Mop Bucket with Wringer * Vintage Murray Girls Bike * Vintage Photograph * Vintage Pie Pans and Enamelware Servers * Vintage Pin Cushions * Vintage Postcards * Vintage Rolling Cabinet Project * Vintage Rotary Dial Desk Phone * Vintage Singer Sewing Machine * Vintage Tins * Vintage Trunk * Vintage Turner Metal Doll Swing * Vintage Wilson Shortening Tin * Vintage Yoke Beam * Visible V8 Engine Model * Wall Clock * Wall Clock and Candlesticks * Wall Plaques & Decor * Wall Sconces * Wardrobe * Wash Basin & Pitcher * Water Fountain * White Cheneille Blanket * Wicker Plant Stand and Faux Plant * Wicker Planter Box * Windmill Project * Winston Cigarette Wall Clock * Wire Chicken Feeder Guards * Wire Egg Basket and More * Wood Ammo Box * Wood and Rawhide Stool * Wood Box * Wood Burning Stove * Wood Cabinet * Wood Childs Sled * Wood Cigar Box * Wood Crate * Wood Decor * Wood Frame Chair * Wood Frame Screen Door * Wood Frame Sofa and Chair * Wood Framed Mirror * Wood Framed Mirror * Wood Gun Rack * Wood Ladder * Wood Magazine Rack * Wood Sofa Table * Wood Stool * Wood Wall Shelf * Workbench with Vise, Hand Grinder and Work Light * Yamaha Trombone * Zebra Print Framed Mirror *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.