WEATHERFORD COMBINED ESTATES AUCTION
By Appointment with Ross 817-304-1052
Thursday, May 31st 10am - 6pm
Friday, June 1st 10am - 6pm
* 12 Glass Coffee Jars * 17in Toyota Wheels * 2 Cookie Jars * 2 Hall and Closing Door Knobs * 2 Picnic Coolers * 2 Rolling File Cabinets * 2 Simplex Jacks * 2 Tea Kettles * 2 Trash Cans * 2 Wicker Chairs * 2 Wood Cable Spools * 2 Wood Frame Project Chairs * 3 - 1997 Coca Cola Christmas Cans * 3 Christmas Tree Stands * 3 Kodak Carousel Slide Pro * 3 Small Electrical Boxes * 3 Travel Cases * 8 Gallon Shop Vac * 8pc Painting Set * 90's Cowboy Memorabilia * Aluminum Storm Door * AM/FM, Cassette, Phonograph with Albums * Amelia Earhart Luggage Set * Antique Floor Lamp * Antique Implement Part * Antique Torch * Antique Water Pump * Area Rug * Artwork Display * Baseball Bats * Basket with Linens * Bass Pro Soft Side Cooler * Belem 1896 Framed Print * Belt Sander * Bentwood Chair * Binoculars * Black & Decker Miter Saw * Black Ceramic Horse Bookends * Books and Albums * Bookshelf Cabinet * Bow Saw * Bowling Ball with Bag * Box of 16D Nails * Box of Kitchenware * Box of Nails * Brown Stoneware Bowls * Bucket of Casters * Bucket of Hardware * Bucket of Insulators * Bucket of Nails * Bucket of Spent Primers and Brass * Bucket of Yarn * Bullet Casings * Cabinet Piece * Cable Hand Winch * Candle Holder and Door Hanger * Candle Holders * Carhart Coveralls * Cat Decor * Chicken Wire * China Set * Chip/Salsa Bowl * Christmas Decor * Christmas Ornaments * Clamp-On Hand Grinder * Clear Glass Decor * Coin-Op Vending Machine * Coin-Op Vending Machine with Key * Coleman Model 508 Stove * Coleman Rolling Travel Case * Collapsible Wire Basket * Craftsman Motorcycle Jack * Curtain Rod Assortment * Decorative Wall Clock * Deep Sink * Dial-X Knife Sharpener * Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum with Attachments * Doll Assortment * Drill Master Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver * Dyson Vacuum * Easter Basket Assortment * Electrical Hardware Assortment * Electrical Parts * Electrical Power Outlets * Elephant Decor * Emerson DVD/VHS Combo * Entertainment Center * Executive Office Desk * Expanded Metal Piece * Extra Large Storage Tote with Stuffed Animals * Famous Mineral Water Co. 1 Gallon Glass Bottle * Farberware Dish Set * Farolina China Set * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fencing Supplies * File Cabinet * Floor Pillow * Fluorescent Light Fixture * Folding Bungee Chair * Food Grinder * Food Grinder Assortment * Framed Art * Framed Art Print * Framed Art Print - Owen Wexler * Framed Canvas Painting - A. Pipkin * Framed Chalk Portrait * Framed Last Supper Print * Framed Needlepoint Art * Garage Tool Assortment * Garden Hoe Collection * Garden Implement * Gear Drive Manual Winch * Glass Table Top * Glass Top Side Table * GM Running Boards * Guitar Hero Guitar * Hair Care Tools * Hammer Handles and Tool Tray * Hand Cast Paper Art * Hand Saw * Hand Truck * Hard Floor Cleaner * Hats, Purses and Phone Cases * Headboard * Headboard with Frame * Heavy Duty Receiver Hitch Carrier * Heavy Patio Set * Holiday Decor * Home Decor * Home Decor Assortment * Homecraft Table Saw * Horse Collar * Hub Caps * Implement Disc * Indian Dolls * Ironing Board * Kenmore Refrigerator * Keystone Food Grinder * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Servers * Kodak Carousel Projector * Ladies Purse and Combat Boots * Ladies Sandals and Boots * Lamp and Shade * Laptop Bags * Laptop Desk * Large Framed Art on Canvas * Laundry Baskets with Clothes Pins * Lawn and Garden Tools * Leather Chair with Ottoman * Lefton Cats * Letter Size File Cabinet * Life Applications Study Bible * Light Fixture * Locking Cabinet * Luggage Set * Mechanics Creeper * Medium Portable Dog Kennel * Metal Ammo Case * Metal Basket * Metal Bed Frame Rails * Metal Chair Frames * Metal Frame * Metal Headboard and Footboard * Metal Shelf Components * Metal Wheel Cart Frame * Middle Buster Plow * Mirror * Mirrored Dresser * Moldboard Plow * Nativity Scene * New HP Printer Cartridge * New Southwest Metal Baskets * Office Accessories * Old Western Paperbacks * Orchard Crystal Punch Cups * Oreck Vacuum * Oriental Dolls * Oriental Wall Art * Outdoor Light Fixture * Packard Electric Motor Buffer * Pair of Anti-Sway Bars * Paperwork Cubby * Parlor Chair * Patio Chair * Pencil Sharpener * Pfaltzgraff Plates and Dish Assortment * Photo Frames * Pick Axe with Spare Heads * Pitch Fork Assortment * Plush Toys * Pole Saw * Post Hole Digger Assortment * Power Tool Assortment * Presidential Souvenir Spoons * Pressure Valves * Quilting Loops and Linen * Radio Flyer Wagon Sides * Ratchet Chain Binder * Reloading Machine * Remington Tool * Rolling Chair * Rolling Kitchen Cart * Rolling Metal Work Bench * Rolling Office Chair * Rusty Letter Size Metal File Cabinet * Ryobi Drill Kit * Sand Paper Roll * Schumacher Battery Charger * Scuba Diver "Aqua-Lung" * Sea Quest Scuba Vest * Sears Electric Fencer * Seashell Wind Chimes and Decor * Shingle Cutter * Shoe Organizer * Shovel Collection * Side Table * Sign Board * Singer Model 301 Sewing Machine * Singer Treadle Sewing Machine * Sink * Small Cabinet * Small Rolling Cart * Snap-Box Cart * Spear Fishing Tackle * Square * Staple Guns * Star Trek Collector Plate * Steel Wool Roll * Storage Cart and Fan * Student Desk * Table Lamp * Tackle Box with Fishing Tackle * Telephone Clock Radio * Thomasville Bookshelf Cabinet * Tile Grout * Timex Collectible Mini Clock * Toro 22in Self-Propelled Lawn Mower * Toro 6hp 22in Self-Propelled Lawn Mower * Toy Assortment * Toy Trucks * Trailer Hitch * TV Stand * Unique Candle * Vacuum Bags and Computer Cables * Vending Machine * VFW Briefcase * Vintage Craftsman Jig Saw * Vintage Craftsman Reel Mower * Vintage Kingston Sewing Machine * Vintage Metal Tool Box * Vintage Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine * Vintage Radial Arm Saw Head * Vintage Sears Scroll Saw * Walking Canes * Wall Clock and Vase * Water Sprinkler * Webcams and Phone Cases * Welcome Sign * Welding Helmet * Weller Soldering Gun * Wicker Couch * Wig Models * Window Blinds * Window Valance * Wood Chair * Wood Heart Shelves *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.