Weatherford Estate Auction
Bidding begins closing Wednesday June 6th @ 10am
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, June 7th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, June 8th @ 10am - 6pm
* 12 Kitchen Bowls * 12 Royal Norfolk Christmas Plates * 12V Air Inflator * 12V Wet/Dry Vacuum * 2 Clock Radios * 2 Crock Pots * 2 Oil Lamps * 2 Small Doll Chairs * 2 Twin Air Mattresses * 2 Twin Air Mattresses with Hampers * 28" Tall Lighted Candy Canes * 3 Folding Chairs * 4 End Tables * Air Pump * American Tourister Collection * Angel and Nativity Collection * Angel Decoration Assortment * Angel Figurine Assortment * Angel Figurine Bell Collection * Angel Figurine Collection * Angel Figurines * Angel with Children Figurine * Angle Figurine Table Lamp * Apple Decor * Art Glass Angel Figurines * Artificial Tree * Audio Cassettes * Autumn Angel Figurines * Bag Assortment * Bag Collection * Bake ware Assortment * Ball Cap Collection * Bathroom Accessories * Bathroom Storage Cabinet * Beach Decor * Bear Assortment * Bear Figurines * Bell Collection * Bird Figurine Collection * Bird House Canisters * Bird House Collection * Bird Houses * Black & Decker 1/2in Drill/Driver * Black & Decker Auto Clamp * Black & Decker Belt Sander * Black & Decker Cordless Drill * Black & Decker Electric Edger * Black & Decker Electric Lawn Mower * Black & Decker Electric Weed Eater * Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer * Black & Decker Power Saw * Black & Decker Workmate * Blank CDs with Jewel Cases * Blanket Collection * Blankets * Blue Stoneware Mixing Bowls * Book Assortment * Bookshelf * Briefcase * Bruins Bear Bench * Butterfly Wall Decor * Candle Assortment * Canning Jar Assortment * Canning Jar Assortment * Canning Jar Collection * Cast Iron Bell with Cow * CD Collection * Ceramic Church * China Cabinet * Christmas Decor * Christmas Snow Globe * Christmas Train * Christmas Wreaths * Cleaning Supplies * Clock Collection * Coffee Mug Assortment * Coleman Lantern * Combat Boots * Computer Desk * Contents of Kitchen Cabinet * Cookbooks * Corelle 72pc Dinnerware * Corelle Dinnerware * Corelle Floral Dinnerware * Corning Ware Casseroles * Cowboy Figurine * Craftsman Drill/Driver * Craftsman Sabre Saw * Crock Pitchers and Canister Assortment * Cupcake Appliances * Cushions * Cyclone Hand Seeder * Day Bed with Trundle * Decorative Cross Assortment * Decorative Miniature Plates with Wall Display * Decorative Pillows * Decorative Plates * Decorative Wreaths * Desk * Digital Photo Frame * Dinner and Drink ware * Dirt Devil Hand Vac with Attachments * Dolls * Dreamsicles Collectible Angel Figurines * Drill Doctor * Drink ware * Drop Leaf Breakfast Table with 2 Chairs * Dryer Stand * Duck House Limited Edition Heirloom Doll * Dumbbells and Massager * DVD Collection * Earring Assortment * Easter Rabbits * Egg Cooking Appliances * Egg-Tastic Egg Cooker * Electric Mixer and Knife * Electric Skillet and George Foreman Grill * Empty Jewelry Boxes * Exercise Bike * Expandable Shoe Rack * Extension Cord Assortment * Fabric Steamer * Fashion Jewelry Pins * Fashion Jewelry Sets * Fashion Necklaces * Fashion Rings * Floor Lamp * Floral Arrangements * Floral Decor * Floral Hurricane Lamp * Food Chopper and Pasta Cooker * Foot Stool * Framed and Matted Art Print - Golden Meadows * Framed and Matted Limited Edition Thomas Kincaid Print - Stairway to Paradise * Framed Desert Photos * Framed Needlepoint Art * Game Assortment * Garage Assortment * Garage Tool and Hardware Assortment * Garage Tools and Hardware * Gardening Assortment * Garment Bag and Carry-On * GE Microwave Oven * George Foreman Grill * Gift Bag Assortment * Glass Containers * Glass Decor * Glass Kitchen Servers * Glass Kitchenware * Glass Top Side Table * Glass/Crystal Bell Collection * Glassware * Glove Box Kit * Gloves, Scarves, Hats * Goose Cookie Jar * Greeting Card Assortment * Grooming Assortment * Halloween Decor * Hamilton Beach Crock Pot * Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven * Hamper * Heart Design Canister Set * Hitch-Hauler * Holiday Idea Books * Home Decor Assortment * Home Health Assortment * Homedics Foot Massager * Honeywell Heater * Hook Assortment * Hot Pads and Kitchen Towels * Ice Chest Assortment * Ironing Boards with Irons * Jewelry Box * Jewelry Box with Photo Frames * Jewelry Cabinet * Jordache Luggage * Kenmore Sewing Machine * Kenmore Vacuum * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Assortment * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Essentials * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Pitchers * Kitchen Plastic ware * Kitchen Server Assortment * Kitchenware * Koozie and Bags * Ladies Watches & Bracelets * Lawn Mower Bags * Leather Care Assortment * Life Jackets * Light Bulb Assortment * Lighted Corner Curio Cabinet * Lynx Levelers * Magnetic Flash Light and Assortment * Magnetic Pole * Mason Jar Collection * Mechanical Part * Men's Belt Collection * Metal Desk with Chair * Metal Frame Side Table * Mickey Mouse Glassware * Mickey Mouse Tin * Milk Bottles * New Presto Electric Griddle * Noah's Ark Water Fountain * Nut Cracker * Nutcracker Collection * Office Supplies * Oil Lamps * Old Calendars, Brochures, Maps * Old Tool Box * Olympia Luggage * Oster Bread Maker * Paint Assortment * Painted Ceiling Tins * Panasonic TV/DVD with Stand * Party Light Fixtures * Phone Assortment * Photo Albums * Photo Frames * Planter Assortment * Plastic Containers * Porcelain Bird Collection * Porcelain Doll with Sofa * Porcelain Dolls * Porch Glider * Power Strip Assortment * Precious Moments Collection * Precious Moments School House * Propeller Clock * Pyrex and Corning Ware Casseroles * Reach and Grab * Red Glassware * Roll Top Desk * Rolling Luggage Rack * Rooster Cookie Jar * Roper Refrigerator Freezer * Ryobi Vacuum * Salt & Pepper Assortment * Side Tables with Step Stools * Silver-plate Servers * Skil Jigsaw * Small End Table * Small Ice Chest * Small Touch Lamp * Snow Globes * Spiral Christmas Trees * Spiral Trees * Stained Glass Angel Figurines * Stand Collection * Staples and Nail Assortment * Step Stools * Stool * Sunbeam Kitchen Mixer * Table Cloths and Placemats * Table Lamp with Decorative Plate * Table Lamps * Tarp * The Bean Elite Chair * Thimble Collection with Display * Thimble Collection with Showcase * Throw Blankets * Throw Pillow Assortment * Toilet Repair Kits * Tool Assortment * Tow Mirrors * TV Stand with TV/DVD/VHS Combo * TV Trays * Uncle Sam Wood Figure * VHS Collection * VHS, Cassette, CD Collection * Wagner Paint Sprayer * Wall Decor * Welcome Decor * West Bend Coffee Percolator * Western Paper Back Books * Whirlpool Electric Stove/Oven * White Kitchen Servers * Wire Corner Shelves * Workbench * Workshop Assortment * Wrapping Paper and Bag Assortment *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.