Hudson Oaks Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, July 12th @ 2pm - 6pm
Friday, July 13th @ 9am - 6pm
* "It's All About Me" Sign * 12in Square Decorative Tile * 2 Antique Frames * 2 CD Storage Racks * 2 Crystal Candle Holders * 2 Cutting Boards * 2 Framed Wildlife Art Prints * 2 Oil Lamps * 2 Patron Bottles * 2 Pottery Crocks * 2 Vintage Canning Jars * 2-Tone High Top Table * 5 Swivel Seat Bar Stools * 6 Texas License Plates * Ann Hardy Art with Stand * Antique 4 Drawer Dresser * Antique Cabinet * Antique Chair * Antique Chalk Board Tablet * Antique Coffee Grinder * Antique Curio Cabinet * Antique Western Electric Desk Phone * Apex DVD Player * Area Rug * Banjo * Bar Mats * Bar Mugs and Glasses * Bar Ware * Barbwire Art * Barley Twist Table * Barware and Decor * Blatz Lighted Sign * Bose Speakers * Butterfly Decor * Button Maker, Circle Punch and Supplies * Cape Horn Windjammer - 1985 - Ship in a Bottle * Cards and Chips * Cedar Chest and Contents * Chair with Ottoman * Changing Table * Clay Planter * Clover Shaped Table * Colorful Painted Wood Animal Decor * Comfort Glow Gas Heater * Contents of Kitchen Cabinet * Contents of Shelf * Corner Shelf * Danger No Smoking Sign * Dazey Churn * Dearborn Gas Heater * Decanter Assortment * Decorative Vases * Detailed Wood Boat Model * Doll Bunk Bed * Drop-Leaf Side Table * El Maida Glass Sign * Figurines * Fire King Fire Resistant File Cabinet * Folding Display Shelf * Folding Plant Stand * Framed Art * Framed Cross Stitch Art * Full Length Mirror * Game Assortment * Gardening Table * Glass Top Plant Stand * Granite Slab * Green Depression Glass * Gun Cabinet * Hard Hat and PVC Fittings * Harley Davidson Shadow Box * Home Decor * Home Electronics * Hot Spring Portable Spa * HP LaserJet CP1525nw Color Printer * Indian Carving Set * Insect Sprayer * Iron Plant Hanger * Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table * Italian Serving Bowl * Jiffy Steamer Steam Cleaner * Kitchen Essentials * Large Planter * Lasso * Leather Gun Belt and Holster * Liquor Bottles * Luxo Magnifier Lamp * Media Cabinet * Metal Billiards Wall Plaque * Metal Display Racks * Metal Stand * Mid-Century Vintage TV Lamp * Mike's Hard Lemonade Mirrored Sign * Mini Pin Sign and Panama License Plate * Mission Style Sofa Table * Model Cars * Necchi Sewing Machine Cabinet * Oil Lamp * Oriental Panel Screen * Oriental Style Side Table * Paull's Kerosene Lantern * Pfaff 323 Sewing Machine Cabinet * Planter and Decor * Poker Room Wall Clock * Portable Round Metal Patio Table * Quilt Rack * Rabbit Mantle Doll * Rectangle Glass Top Table * Restaurant Menus * Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson Decanters * Rolling Office Chair * Rooster and Hen Decor * Round Glass Top Table * Royal Copley Wall Pockets * Rustic Side Table * Schwinn Airdyne Exercise Bike * Side Table * Side Table with Drawer * Square Glass Top Table * Telephone Table * Texas Shaped Pepper Stand * Tile Top Coffee Table * Tin Toy Greyhound Bus * Tiny Bird Cage * Tom's Peanuts Canister * Toshiba 20in TV/DVD Combo * Toshiba 20in TV/VCR/DVD Combo and Sharp VCR * Vatican Souvenir * Vintage Brass Scottish Terrier Bookends * Vintage Family Photo *Vintage Insulated Tea Pot * Vintage Irons * Vintage Kitchen Juicer and Coffee Pots * Vintage Marble Desk Clock * Vintage Sears Doctor Scale * Vintage Wood Desk * Vizio Sound Bar * Wall Art * Wardrobe * Warming Trays and Basket * Weed Eater Power Edger * Wicker Side Table * Wicker Stool * Wilcox-Gay Recordio Disc * Wild Turkey Decanters * Window Covering * Wine Rack * Wood Figurine * Wood Frame Chair * Wood Framed Wall Mirror * Wood Patio Chairs * World Poker Tour Bellagio Poker Set *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.