Weatherford Combined Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, September 6th @ 2pm - 6pm
Friday, September 7th @ 10am - 6pm
* 14ft Dakota Aluminum Boat * 1932 Ford Coupe Die Cast Model Car * 1932 Ford Deuce Coupe Die Cast Model Car * 1934 Ford Coupe Die Cast Model Car * 1937 Ford Pickup Die Cast Model Car * 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Die Cast Model Car * 1955 Nomad Die Cast Model Car * 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Die Cast Model Car * 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Die Cast Model Car * 1966 GTO Die Cast Model Car * 2 Barbed Wire Rolls * 2 Chain Binders * 2 Electric Irons * 2 Ford Wheels * 2 Gas Bottles * 2 Helmets * 2 PVC Pieces * 2 Roller Track Pieces * 2 Stove Pipe Pieces * 2 Upholstered High Back Chairs * 2 Wine Racks * 2 Wood Chairs * 3 Air Hoses * 3 Fans * 3ft Star Wall Decor * 45rpm Record Albums * 45rpm Record Albums - Mostly County * 5 Gallon Buckets * 6 Decorative Glass Bottles * 6 IV Poles * 80in Folding Aluminum Ramp * Afghan * Ammunition Assortment * Andirons * Antique Door Knobs * Antique Trunk * Antique Wood Ironing Board * Area Rug * Auto Assortment * Auto Ramps * Bag Assortment * Baseball Cards * Birdhouses and Feeder * Black & Decker * 10in Table Saw * Book Assortment * Bostrom Surveying Instrument * Brother HL-2240 Laser Printer and Office Supplies * Bucket of Springs * Cargo Bar * Carry-On Rolling Suitcase * Cast Iron Skillet and Texas Jalapeno Grill * Ceiling Light Fixture * Chain Binders * Chandelier * Chevy Tailgate * Children's Books * Christmas Decorations * Classic Pooh Set * Clock Assortment * Cold Compression * Coleman Tent * Computer Items * Computer Parts * Conewango Furniture Side Table * Construction Harness * Cordless Drill * Countyline Sprayer * Craft Supplies * Craftsman's Plastic Rolling Tool Box * Crown Moulding Wood Frame Light * Curl Bar * Daniel Dakota Wall Clock and Wood Crate * Decorative Frames * Dresser Organizers * Drill Index with Drill Bits * Ductwork Pieces * Dyed Leather Pieces * Electrical Ballasts * Electrical Power Strips * Empty Casings and Bullets for Reloading * Entertainment Assortment with Star Wars Trilogy * Excel Home Gym * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * File Cabinet - Letter Size * Fireplace Grate * First National Bank Hull, Iowa Perpetual Calendar * Fishing and Hunting Accessories * Fishing Rods and Reels * Fleur de Lis Wall Decor * Folding Aluminum Ramp * Folding Shooting Bench and Pistol Perch * Framed Art * Gaming Chair * Garage and Hand Tool Assortment * Garage Assortment * Garage Decor * Garage Tool Assortment * Gardening Tools * Gentlemen's Tie Collection * Glass Bakeware * Golf Bag Caddy * Gun Powder and Reloading Supplies * Hampton Bay Antler Light Fixture * Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts * Hand Tools * Hard Hats * Harley Davidson Leather Gloves * Harnesses and Straps * Heavy Duty Large Trailer Ramps * Helmet and Face Mask * Hitch * Holsters and Accessories * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics and Audio CDs * Home Electronics Assortment * Horse Tack * Hunting Tree Stand * Igloo Ice Chest * Igloo KoolMade 32 Cooler/Warmer * Irrigation Wheel * Jack Stands * Jumper Cables and Wire Cable * Kerosene Lantern * Keyboard Shelf * King Cobra and Taylor Made Golf Clubs with Bag * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Accessories and Servers * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Assortment * Kitchen Bowls and Servers * Kitchen Decor * Lamp Assortment * Lawn Sprinklers * Leather Mountain Man Items and Tack * Live Trap * Luminaries * Mac Tools Bag with Assorted Tools * Mannequin * Manual Tire Changer * Maytag Washer * Mechanic Creeper * Men's Shoes and Belts * Men's Wind Pants * Metal Decor * Metal Grate * Metal Table Frame * Metal Tool Box * Miele Vacuum * Modular Stemware Rack * Muscular System Poster * Office Supplies * Olympus Camedia E10 Camera & Tripod * Oneida Stainless Flatware Set * Painting Supplies * Pet Supplies * Photo Frames * Pipe Wrenches * Plastic Adjustable Saw Horses * Plastic Planters and Shovel * Pocket Knife Collection * Porcelain Doll and Decor * Post Mounting Base * Power Tools and Cord Winder * Protective Vest * Record Album Collection * Reloading Dies * Remington Game Camera * Ridgeway Grandfather Clock * Rigby Cloth Stripping Machine * Roaring Twenties Dress * Rock Bar * Rollerblades * Rolling Seat Frame * Roof Vents * Router Table and Safety Cones * Sea Shells * Shoes, Hats and Autographed Mel Tillis Shirt * Sign Posts * Snap-On Toolbox with Assorted Sockets * Snap-On, Craftsman and Other Wrenches in Tool Bag * Snapper Push Mower * Snow Skis and Boots * Southwest Decor * Sporting Goods * Storage Solutions * Tailgate Extender * Telephones * Thrift Store Starter Kit * Tin Pipe Pieces * Toolbox with Craftsman Tools * Toy Assortment * Tractor Seat * Trash Can and Contents * Troy-Bilt Power Washer * Truck Bed Winch * Tub of Record Albums * U.S. Government Helmet * Ultrasonic Cleaner * Vintage Hanging Light Fixture * Vintage Hubcaps * Vintage Unique Nautical Clock - Levingston Shipbuilding Company * Vintage Wood Billy Club & Pocket Knives * Vintage Wood Storage Bin * VW Drag Bus Die Cast Model Car * VW Pickup Die Cast Model Car * Wall Decor * Wall Decor Assortment * Welding Torch Cart * Wheelbarrow Parts * Wingback Chair * Wireless Dual Band Amplifier * Wood Box * Wood Decor * Wood Entry Door with Stained Glass * Wood Hames * Wood Rifle Stock * Wool Area Rug *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.