Palo Pinto Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday, September 28th @ 10am - 6pm
Saturday, September 29th @ 9am - Noon
* 1958 Oklahoma Farm Truck License Plate * 2 Galvanized Cans * 2 Personal Fans * 2 Scissor Jacks * 2 String Trimmers * 2 Swivel Stools * 2 Wood Shelves * 2-Wheel Hand Truck * 2.25 Ton Floor Jack * 2005 Polaris Ranger * 2007 Fleetwood Prowler Classic Travel Trailer * 2008 Bobcat S175 Skid Steer * 2011 PJ 22ft Gooseneck Trailer * 3 Dog Houses * 3 Lassos and 1 String * 3 Wood Barstools * 3/8in Pneumatic Hose * 4 Honda 17in Wheels and Two 15in Tires * 4 Project Chairs * 6 Wicker Back Dining Chairs * 60in Ceiling Fan * Ames Garden Cart * Antique Collar and Hames Set * Antique Drag Harrow, Cedar Posts, Railroad Timbers * Antique Milk Can * Antique Steel Wheel Axle * Antique Telephone * Antique Water Faucet * Antique Wood Jewelry Box and Lazy Susan * Automotive Accessories * Back Pack Assortment * Bar Stool and Foot Stool with Storage * Barrel Feeder * Battery Chargers and Batteries * BBQ Cooker * BBQ Grill * Beautiful Bassett China Cabinet * Bent Farm Implement * Bit Assortment * Black and Decker 17in Electric Hedge Trimmer * Book and Magazine Assortment * Book Assortment * Brass and Copper Pieces * Bucket with Tack Assortment * Burlap Sheriff * Cable Cutter, Chain and Hook Assortment * Camp Chairs and Back Packs * Canister Set * Canning Jar Assortment * Car Ramps * Carved Wood Mirrored Hall Tree Project * Cast Iron Footed Pot * Cast Iron Outdoor Cooker * Ceiling Fan Parts * Cement Steps, Field Fencing, Barbed Wire and Fence Panel * Central Machinery 20in Drill Press * Ceramic Tile Assortment * Childs Bed * Cinch Collection * Combs and Brushes * Contents of 8x20 Storage Container * Cookware Assortment * Decorative Electric Space Heater * Dinnerware Set * Drill Bit * Enamelware Stock Pot * Exercise Equipment * Firearm Holster and Cases * Fold Out Square / Corner Table * Folding Canopy Frame * Framed and Matted Landscape Art Print - Gene Speck * Framed Art and Frames * Framed Mirror * Frigidaire Mini-Fridge * Fuel Can Assortment * Fuel Transfer Pump * Galvanized and Rubbermaid Cans * Galvanized Buckets and Watering Can * Garage Assortment * Garage Hardware Assortment * Gardening Tools * Gas Space Heater * Glass Top Wicker Table * Globe Wernicke Barrister's Bookcase * Halter and Breast Collar * Halter and Long Line * Halter and Straps * Hardware Assortment * Hay Stack and Wood Shavings * Headstalls and Lead Ropes * Heavy Metal Pail * Hiking Bags * Hobbles and Tack * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics Cord Assortment * Hoof Picks, Trimmers and Tools * Horn Wall Decor * Horse Boots * Hose Reel * Hot Shot * Household Assortment Package * Iron Hooks and Planters * Iron Melting Pot with Ladles and Mold * Jelly Strainer, Crock Pot and Kitchen Servers * Kenmore Window AC Unit * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor Assortment * La-Z-Boy Rocker Recliner * Ladies Powder River Lined Hooded Vest * Lamp and Wall Clocks in Crate * Lassos * Lawn and Garden Accessories and Supplies * Lawn and Garden Tools * Lawn Sprinkler Assortment * Leather Chaps - Like New * Leather Reins * Leather Tack * Lincoln PowerArc 4000 8hp AC Welder Generator * Livestock Care Supplies * Men's Pocket Watch, Wristwatches and Dresser Accessories * Men's Ties and Belts * Mercedes Boots * Metal Decor Piece * Metal Garage Accessories * Metal Shelf * Metal Tray and Tarps * Military Bags * Military Shipping Container * Mirrored Hall Tree * Moosehead Furniture Mirrored Dresser * Moosehead Furniture Queen Bed Frame * Moosehead Furniture Wardrobe Dresser * MTD Front Tine Tiller * New Farrier Chaps * New Lead Rope and Halter * New Mailbox * New Pocket Hose * New Red Strobe Light * New Saddle Cantle Combo Bag * Nice Bassett Oriental Inlaid Dining Table with 6 Chairs * Oak Side Table * Oak Student Desk * Office Supply Assortment * Oil Lamp and Glass Vase * Overhead Storage Tank * Pair of Moosehead Furniture Night Stands * Pair of Spurs * Panasonic Microwave Oven * Partial Box of RG59+18/2 Wire * Patio Chairs * Pet Supplies * Photo Frames * Pine Cabinet * Pink 3M Vet Wrap * Pittsburgh Pottery No2 Crock * Planter Pot Assortment * Plumbing Assortment and Aluminum Level * Poker Set * Pony Blanket * Pony Blanket * Pony Saddle Rack * Portable Fence Panels * Poultry Supplies * Propane Bottle * Propane Space Heater * PTO Shaft Piece * Rawhide Bridle * Rolling Cooler and 24in Snow Sled Disc * Rolling Cooler and Bucket of Straps * Rope and Strap Assortment * Rope Bag * Rubber Mats * Ryobi String Trimmer * Safavieh Cowhide Rug * Samsung Washer and Dryer Set * Screen Door and Door Frame * Security Camera * Sharp Aquos TV and Panasonic DVD/CD Player * Shop Stool * Small Cast Iron Pot * Small Oak Bookcase * Small Roll Top Desk * Small Shadow Box * Small Shelf Unit * Small Shop Vac and Garage Hardware * Small Steel Wheel * Small Stepladder, Cabinet and Light Assortment * Stack of Lumber * Staple Gun, Light and Heater * Steele 3.5hp 6gallon Air Compressor * Stereo and Speakers * Stereo Equipment * Stirrups and Spurs * Storage Solutions * Strap Assortment * Studio Chair * Submersible Pump Electrical Wire * Tack Assortment * Tack room Assortment * Thermos and Drink ware Assortment * Tilting Television Wall Mount * Tree Stand * Upholstered Chair * Vintage Lady Sunbeam Hair Dryer * Wall Light Fixture * Wall Mount Shelf * Water and Soaker Hose Assortment * Water Hose Assortment * Water Hose Fixtures and Attachments * Water Trough Assortment * Welding Accessories * Welding Apron * Werner 8ft Step Ladder * Western Saddle * Whip Assortment * Wicker Bench * Wicker Side Table * Wire Cage Assortment * Wood and Metal Supplies with Pipe Stands * Wood Bar Stool * Wood Crate with Garage Assortment * Wood Saddle Rack * Wood Work Bench * Woodworking Accessories * Wool Area Rug * Wool Blanket * Wooly Area Rug * Work Light * Work Table * Yard Swing *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.