Weatherford Combined Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, October 11th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, October 12th @ 10am - 6pm
* 11 Bottles of Castrol SAE30 Oil * 1895 Montgomery Ward Catalog Reproduction * 2 BB Rifles * 2 Compressor Parts * 2 Foam Ice Chest with Cones * 2 Folding Shovels * 2 Gas Cans * 2 Golf Bags with Clubs * 2 Grease Guns * 2 Mailboxes * 2 Metal Advertising Signs * 2 Old Metal Hooks * 2 Patio Seat Cushions * 2 Propane Stoves * 2 Rolls of Asphalt Felt * 2 Vintage Gas Burners * 2 Wheaties Boxes * 3 Blankets * 3 Jerry Cans * 3 Metal Folding Chairs * 3 Military Bags * 3 Octagon Shaped Glass * 30-30 Winchester Ammunition * 36in Sand Paper Roll * 4 - 2x2's * 4 Bottles of Muriatic Acid * 4 Cabinet Doors * 4 Wicker Baskets * 5 Gallon Portable Air Tank * 7 Bottles of Royal Purple * 8-Ton Bottle Jack * Alarm Bell and Wire * Alarms and Timers * Antique School Desk * Area Rug * Automotive Accessories * Automotive Wheel * Baking Supplies * Bamboo Chair * Barnwood Bird House * Bath Lift * BB Gun and Scope * BB Guns and Bag * Beach Decor * Bed Springs, Gas Can and Cotton Combs * Belt Assortment * Binoculars * Board Games * Book Assortment * Book Shelf * Books and Framed Floral Decor * Bows, Arrows and Safety Vest * Box of 20W Flourescent Lamp Bulbs * Box of Denim Pieces * Brackets * Brass Bell and Home Decor * Bridle, Bits and Files * Bucket of Rivets * Buckets and Planters * Bug Zapper * Bullfighter Decor * Cabinet * Cameras, Camcorders and Home Electronics * Canes * Canning Jars * Case Knife Display with 2 Keys * Cast Iron Pot with Lid * Chicken Decor * Children's Flotation Devices * Chlorhexidine Gluconate Cloth * Christmas Tree Stands and Decor * Chrysler Hubcaps * Clock and Frame * Coca-Cola Collectibles * Coca-Cola Glassware * Collectible Plates and Figurines * Colored Pencils and Dominoes * Complete Crystal Chess Set * Cooling System Pressure Tester * Corner Clamps and Decor * Craft Books * Craft Supplies * Creeper and Oil Drip Pan * Decorative Wall Hooks * Display Case * Doll and Case * Door Mat and Cup Holder * DVD Collection * Easel * Egg Flats * Electric Fence Controller * Electric Sander * Enamelware Kitchen Servers * English Saddle * Fan * Fashion Eyewear * Fish Basket and Stringer * Fishing Gear * Floor Jack and Lug Wrench * Folding Shower Bench * Frame and Panel Master * Framed and Matted Art Print * Framed and Matted Landscape Art Print * Framed Art Landscape Print * Framed Art Print * Framed Art Print and Frame * Framed Art Print and Photo * Framed Lighthouse Art * Framed Mirror * Framed Mirror and Decor * Frames, Plates and Decor * Galvanized Mop Bucket and Wringer * Game Cameras * Games and Books * Garage Assortment * Garage Hardware Assortment * Garage Tool Assortment * Garage Tools and Hardware * Gas Can * Glass Bottle Collection * Glass Insulators * Glass Soda Bottle Collection * Golf Clubs with Bag * Guitar *Gun Display Case * Hand Pump and Wheels * Handy Oil Lamps * Hardware Assortment * Harley Davidson Fuel Tank * Hats and Storage Box * Helmet and Leather Chaps * Heritage House Serving Dish * Hitch Balls * Home Decor * Home Decor Assortment * Home Decor Books * Home Improvement and Automotive Manuals * Home Improvement Books * Horse Decor * Horse Figurines * Horse Supplies * Horseshoe Decor * Hubcaps, Charger and Funnel * Impact Wrench * Indoor Weather Station * Infinity Scarves * Insanity Workout Program * iPhone Cases * Iron Bath Decor * Iron Chicken Egg Carrier * Iron Tractor Toy and Fabric Decor * Jewelry and Keepsake Boxes * Keepsake Boxes and Decor * Keys, Brass Candle Sconces, Cash Box and Cue Case * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Bowls * Kitchen Cookware and Accessories * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchenware * Knife Collection * Kodak Keystone K26 8mm Camcorder * Kodak Turret Camera * Ladies Overcoats * Ladies Purse Assortment * Ladies Scarves * Lawn and Garden Tools * Leather Motorcycle Saddle Bags * Light Assortment * Light Fixture * Limited Edition Bald Eagle Wall Art - G. Turner * Liquor Bottle Collection * Liquor Bottles and Servers * Little Oven Ware * Little Tykes Toy * Mailbox * Marine Gas Can * Max Energy Power Programmer * Metal Baking Pans, Cup and Pitcher * Metal Box with Hardware * Metal Decor * Metal Hand Pumps * Metal Storage Box * Metal Torches * Military Gurney * Milking Machine * Motor Oil Assortment * Motorcycle Exhaust Pipe * Nautical Assortment * Navy Dress Blues Top * Net * Old Pulley * Old Scale * Old Seeder Bucket and Hardware * Old Wheel * Overhead Projector * Painted Art Shovel * Painting Supplies * Pair of Cabinet Doors * Pair of Framed Prints * Pair of Hydraulic Cylinders * Philips 31in Flat Screen TV * Photo Frame Assortment * Picnic Baskets and Glasses * Pink Purses * Planter Stands * Polished Rocks and Rock Book * Post Speaker * Pot Holders * Pottery Barn Servers * Power Probe * Premium Shower Chair with Back * Prepared Slides * Press * Pressure Cooker * Projector Lamp Bulb Assortment * Projector Lamp Bulbs * Punches and Chisels * Quaker State SAE30 Oil * Quickrete Concrete Patch * Raised Toilet Seat * Raised Toilet Seat with Lid * Reel Mower * Rod and Reel with Umbrella * Roll of Artificial Turf * Roller Chain * Roller Chain - Box of 5 * Rolling Metal Cart * Rooster Cookie Jar * Round Wood Barrel Lid * Router Table * Rubber Ducks and Jump Ropes * Scarves * Seat Riser with Removable Arms * Sewing Attachment * Sewing Books * Shop Light * Shower Stool * Silicone Bakeware * Silverplate Serving Decor * Singer 14T948DS Sewing Machine * Singer Quantum 7360 Sewing Machine * Smith-Victor Photo Lights * Space Heater * Spindles - Set of 15 * Star Decor * Steel Wool Rolls * Succulent Planters * SunQuest 1000 Portable Tanning Machine * Surveyor Sticks * Swiss Gear Tent and Bag * Sword, Spike and Hitch Pin * Tap and Die Set * Tent Stakes * Tie Down Stake * Tin and Constable Patch * Toilet Safety Frame * Toolboxes * Tools and Hardware * Transfer Tub Bench * Tri-fold Mirror * U Bolts * Vases and Decor * VHS Movie Collection * VHS Movies * Vintage Army Leggings * Vintage Blue Trunk * Vintage Brass Lamp * Vintage Bread Tin * Vintage Children's Books * Vintage Eyewear and Fashion Jewelry * Vintage Handkerchiefs * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Lantern * Vintage Oil Lamp * Vintage Powder Room Essentials * Vintage Sewing Machine * Vintage Student Desk/Chair * Vintage Vanity Set * Wall Bracket for Shelf * Wall Decor * Waste Container * Western Decor * Western Saddle * Wood Box with CB Radio and More * Wood Framed Art Print * Wood Framed Mirror * Wood Framed Oval Mirror * Wood Furniture Legs * Wood Gate * Wood Hangers and Shoe Stretchers * Wood Leg Tripod Stand * Wood Spindles - Set of 20 * Wood Toys * Woodwork Tools * World Market Kitchen Mugs * Writing Chest * XL Ski Bibs and Bags * Yellow Travel Case * Zebra Cross Decor and Silverware Box *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.