Weatherford Combined Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, October 18th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, October 19th @ 10am - 6pm
* 12 White Globes * 2 Cast Iron Skillets * 2 Cookie Jars * 2 Light Ceiling Spot with Etched Glass * 2 Light Chandelier - Brushed Nickel * 2 Light Pendant Style - Silver Rust * 2 Light Santa Fe Wall Sconce - Brushed Nickel * 2 Violin Cases * 2-Light Fixture * 20 Gallon Tote * 2ft Christmas Tree * 3 Light Ceiling Fixture * 3 Shoe Racks * 4 Light Vanity Bar - Brushed Nickel * 4 Totes with Lids * 6 Light Country Oak Vanity Bar * 6 Light Solid Brass Chandelier with Down Light * 6 Light Solid Brass Pendant - Polished Brass * 6 Light Solid Brass/Glass Chandelier * 6" Globe Light - Brushed Nickel * 8in White Ceiling Fixture * Acoustic Guitar and Western Decor * Ammo Can, Gun Trader's Guide and 30-30 Ammo * Ammo Can, Reloading Dies and 30-30 Ammo * Antique Books and 2 Shakespeare Reels * Artisan Bronze 3 Light Ceiling with Alabaster Glass * Artisan Bronze 3 Light Pendant with Etched Opal Glass * Artisan Bronze 3 Light Pendant with Tea Stained Glass * Artisan Bronze Four Light Chandelier * Artisan Bronze Six Light Chandelier * Artisan Bronze Two Light Island Light * Automotive Assortment * Baby Monitor * Back Massager * Bandanas and Aluminum Skillets * Basset Hound Figurine * Beer Bottles and Mug * Binoculars and Outdoor Books * Bird Decor * Bird Houses and Wind Chimes * Birthday Cards and Envelops * Black & Decker Circular Saw * Black One Light Cast Aluminum Outdoor Lantern * Book Assortment * Books and Cowboy Decor * Books, Wall Plaques and Decor * Brass and Metal Decor * Brass Candle Stick Collection * Brass Decor * Bridles and Lead Ropes * Cake Pans * Cameras and Film * Camo Vest, Leather Rifle Scabbard and Folding Knife * Can Opener and Casseroles * Cast Iron Skillets * Ceiling Fixture – Black * Ceiling Light Fixture * Ceramic and Glass Decor * Ceramic Decor * Chalkboard * Chandelier * Child Pink Boots, DVD and Book * Children's Belt Assortment * Chili Peppers Lights and BBQ Cookbook * China Set * China Sets * Christmas Decorations *Christmas Wreaths and Decor * Christmas Yard Stakes * Chrome Circline with Lamps * Coca-Cola Bottles and Carrier * Coca-Cola Glasses and Luminaries * Coffee Mugs * Coke Cookie Jar * Coleman Lantern and Transitor Radios * Colored Glassware * Cookware * Cordless Phones and Accessories * Counter Desk * Crown Molding Wood Frame Light Fixture * Decorative Collector Plates * Decorative Flatware and Certificate Holder * Decorative Plate Assortment * Dial Indicator, Hand Tools with Tote * Dinnerware Assortment * Dodge Tailgate * Dominoes, Alarm Bell, Mini Blinds and Decor * Door Knobs, Drawer Pulls and Decor * Dr. Pepper and Pepsi Bottles with Carrier * Drafting Tools * Duette Electric Piano * Dumbbells * Electric Fence Supplies * Electrical Items * Electronic Bug Zappers * Elephant Decor and Western Placemats * Elvis Book and Framed Western Photos * Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment * Fashion Belts and Purse Assortment * Fashion Jewelry * Figurines * File Cabinet * Fireplace Accessories * Fish Tank Supplies * Florence Bronze 1 Light Pendant * Flower Vase Assortment * Fluorescent Lamp * Food Processors * Fossil Rock * Four Light Wall Mount Fixture - Polished Chrome * Framed Western Mirror * Garage Tools and Accessories * George Foreman Grills and Oven * Glass Jars and Canisters * Glass Liquor Decanters * Glass Server Assortment * Glassware * Gold Plated Solid Brass Lantern * Grape Platter and Crocks * Green Chandelier * Grooming Supplies * Guitar Amplifier & Drum Machine * Hanging Rack Dividers * Health Books and Massagers * Holiday Cups and Platters * Holiday Plates and Cups * Holiday Tumblers * Holiday Wreaths * Home Decor Assortment * Home Health Items * Home Improvement Books and Supplies * Home Improvement Books and Tools * Horse Blanket * Horse Blanket with Tote * Huge Oval Brown Ceiling Light Fixture * Indian Doll, Bubba Teeth and Fancy Boots * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Decor and Coffee Mugs * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Servers and Decor * Ladies Belt Assortment * Ladies Purse Assortment * Ladies Vests and Jacket * Lamp and Phone Accessories * Life-Size Batman Doll * Life, Look and Nat Geo Magazines * Light Covers * Light Fixture * Light Stakes * Lights, Extension Cords and Jingle Bells * Little Wood Wagon * Llano Winery Box with Bottle and Goblets * Massagers, Afghan and Heater * Master Massager * Men's Lucchese Boots * Metal and Wood Cross Decor * Metal File Boxes * Metal Toolbox with Hardware * Microwave * Midland 40 Channel CB Radio * Miniature Figurines * Motorcycle Gear * Motorcycle Parts * Nascar Collectibles and Earnhardt Book * Office Accessories * Office Supplies * Oil Lamps and Decor * One Light Solid Brass Lantern * One Light Wall Sconce - Polished Brass * Outerwear * Owl and Thermometer Decor * Painted Wood Box * Panasonic Bread Bakery * Photo Frames and Decor * Picnic Set * Pilot Maps and Accessories * Plasticware Assortment * Plasticware Assortment with Tote * Polished Brass Chandelier * Pony Express Chewing Tobacco Brass Spittoon * Power Tools and Small Vac * Printer Copiers * Punch Bowl and Cups * Rubbermaid Travel Cooler * Saddle Blanket, Pocket Hose and Whips * Safety Straps * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Samsonite Luggage * Sanyo Stereo * Scanner and Radios * Sewing Box and Accessories * Sherbet Cups and Drinkware * Shoe Assortment * Shoe Shine Kit * Shoe Stretchers * Silver Chandelier * Silver Lamp * Silverplate and Aluminum Decor * Silverplate and Aluminum Servers * Silverplate and Aluminum Servers with Tote * Silverplate Decor Assortment * Silverplate Servers with Tote * Silverplate Tea Set * Singer Tiny Tailor Sewing Machine * Single Cup Blenders * Skilsaw Circular Saw * Small Crock and Water Bottle * Smith & Victor Lights * Solid Brass Lantern - Gold Plated/Matte Black * Solid Brass Lantern - Gold/White * Sony CD/DVD Player * Sony Stereo * Steak Knife Set, Pocket Watch and Vintage Clippers * Steel Traps * Stop Light Decor * Storage Tote * Table Decor Assortment * Tack Assortment * Tea Set and Pitchers * Teapot Collection * Texas Books and 1957 Chevy Model Car * Tin Tiles * Toaster Oven * Tote with Spoon Rack and Decor * Toy Tonka Car and Toy Guns * Trophy Collection * Trunk * Trunk with Decor Assortment * Vanity Decor * Vanity Light * Vases and Kitchen Decor * Vehicle Alarm and Light Fixture * Vintage Brownie 8mm Movie Projector * Vintage Cream Jars * Vintage Hand Tools and Flashlight * Vintage Heavy Duty Drill * Vintage Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer * Wall Light Fixture * Water Pitchers * Western Art and Decor * Western Books and Decor * Western Framed Art * Wet/Dry Vac and Hot Pot * Wii Console * Wood Box * Wood Bucket with Stones * Wood Cabinet * Wood Decor * Wood End Table * Wood Penguin Decor * Wood Pig Decor & Cups * Wood Saddle Rack * Wood Shelf * Wood Spice Rack * Work Gloves *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.