Weatherford Combined Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Preview Firearms at Clearview Firearms 333 York Avenue, Weatherford, TX
Thursday, November 1st @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, November 2nd @ 10am - 6pm
Pickup Firearms at Clearview Firearms 333 York Avenue, Weatherford, TX - $20 FFL Transfer Fee per firearm due at Pickup.
* "The Honeymooners" Comic Books * 1 Light Ceiling Fixture * 1 Light Pendant * 1 Light Solid Brass Lantern * 12 Angel Napkin Rings * 1960's Tarrant/Texas Printing Press Plates * 2 - 4ft LED Light Fixture * 2 Bar Stools * 2 Bike Helmets * 2 Candle Sconces * 2 Chain Binders * 2 Christmas Tree Stands * 2 Decorative Pillows * 2 Decorative Table Lamps * 2 Electrical Boxes * 2 Furbies * 2 Life Jackets * 2 Light Ceiling Spot with Etched Glass * 2 Pink Recliners * 2 Roof Vents * 2 Rush Bottom Wood Frame Chairs * 2 Scooters * 2 Shovels * 2 Side Tables * 2 Space Heaters * 2 Stools * 2-Drawer Dresser * 25th Anniversary Decor * 3 Levels * 3 Light Vanity Sconce with Etched Opal Glass * 3 Peg Board Walls * 4 - 4ft LED Light Fixture * 4 Dining Chairs * 4 Light Vanity Bar * 4 Light Wall Mount Fixture * 4ft LED Strip Light * 50W LED Medium Base Bulbs * 6 Fiesta Pink Bowls * 6 Light Solid Brass Pendant * 6 Wine Glasses * 6" Globe Ball * 7 Wire Picture Frames * Action Figures and Toys * Air Hose * Aircraft and Wildlife Book * Aladdin Play Set * Ammo Box * Angel Decor * Anniversary Clock * Antique Farm & Ranch Magazines * Antique Telephone * Apple Dinnerware * Area Rug * Artisan Bronze Four Light Chandelier with Etched Opal Glass * Artisan Bronze Six Light Chandelier * Artisan Bronze Two Light Island Light with Etched Opal Glass * Automotive Belts with Bucket * Avon Collectibles * Bacon Press, Pit Cutter, Cornbread Pan * Barbwire Art * Bat Bag * Battleship Game, Books and Toys * Bed Guard * Bench Vise * Beretta mod 96 40cal (163C) * Bicycle * Bird Spikes - 10 Strips * Birkenstocks, Tie Rack, Hats * Bit, Hay Hook and Hardware * Black & Decker Fire Storm Drill * Black LED Wallpack * Black powder Hawkens rifle 50 cal * Board Games * Box of Beads * Box of Wire Cables * Boy Scout Books * BPI black powder rifle 50cal * Brushed Nickel Two Light Chandelier with Fabric Shades * Bucket Full of Hooks * Bucket of Nails * Budweiser Advertisement Printing Press Plate * Bunny Figurines * Callaway Golf Bag * Camera Tripod * Camera Tripod, Books and Cords * Camp Wolters Mat and Cameras * Canister Set * Canisters * Cast Iron Tea Pot and Skillets * CD's with Cases * Ceiling Light Fixtures * Ceramic Insulators * Champagne Flutes and 2 Brass Quail * Chiapas M9 40cal (273B) * Childs Books and Harley Davidson Gloves * Christian Decor * Christmas Lights * Chrome Circline with Lamps * Circuit Die Cuts * Cleaning Supplies * Coca-Cola Glasses and Coasters * Coffee Mugs * Coffee Table * Coffee Table with Removable Marble Top * Coleman Stove and Rubber Boots * Collapsible Boxes and Lamp * Collectible Bird Figurines * Collectible Figurines * Collector Plates * Color Blaster and Magazines * Colored Glass Candle Holders * Coloring Books and Crayons * Cookware * Coors Beer Tray and Kitchen Accessories * Corning Ware * Cot, Sleeping Bag, Air Mattress * Craft Supplies * Craftsman Sander * Craftsman Surveyor's Level * Crown Molding Wood Frame Light Fixture * Dallas Cowboy Newspaper Printing Mylars * Dallas Sports Collectibles * Dartboard and More * Decorative Rock Assortment * Decoys with Wood Box * Desk * DeWalt DC970 18v Drill * Dining Table with 6 Chairs * Disney Collectibles * Doll Accessories * Door Closers * Dremel Shoe Shine * Eagle Magna Bicycle * Easter Decor * Edwards Alarm Bell * Embroidery, Lace and Table Decor * Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment * Enamelware Teapot and Slicer * Entertainment Center * Extension Cord * Extension Cords and Wire * Fashion Decor * Fashion Jewelry and Accessories * Fiberglass Storage Box * Fish Bowls * Fisher-Price Wagon * Flash Cards and Books * Flatware * Florence Bronze One Light Pendant with Tea Stained Glass * Fluorescent Light * FNH USA mod FNS-40 40cal (310B) * Foodsaver and Coffee Maker * Foot Massager * Framed Wall Art - 11x14 * Framed Wall Mirror * Frames, Vases, Plates * Framing Nails * Free Spirit Bicycle * Ft. Worth Star Telegram Newspaper and Printing Mylars * Ft. Worth Star Telegram Printing Mylars * Garage Assortment * Gateway Monitor * Glass Cake Plates * Glass Candle Holders and Candy Dish * Glass Kitchen Servers * Glass Lids Assortment * Glue Gun, Pocket Knife, Glass Bottle, Button * Gold Plated Solid Brass Lantern * Golf Bag with Clubs * Grandfather Clock * Green Chandelier * Greeting Card Assortment * Gun Cleaning Kit * Gun Cleaning Kit and Home Decor * Hair Bows * Halloween Decor * Hand Tools * Handkerchiefs * Hobnail Milk Glass Lamp * Holiday Decor * Home Decor * Home Decor Assortment * Hot/Cold Cups * Howard Johnson Hotel Model * HVAC Books * Infield Rake * Insignia 20in Television * Ironing Board * Jack Stands, Jumper Cable, Tire Wrench * JC Higgins mod 583.3 20 ga (170C) * Jesse French Piano with Bench * Jewelry Holder * Justin Size 8B Lace-Up Boots * Kaiser Collector Plates * Kenmore Upright Freezer * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Servers and Decor * Kitchen Servers Assortment * Kitchen Shelf * Lakefield mod 64B 22lr (168C) * Lamp, Keepsakes and Decor * LED Under Counter Lights * Lego Blocks * Legos * Lids and Vintage Toys * LIFE Magazine "The Beatles" 1968 * LIFE, LOOK and POST Magazines * Light Fixture * Linens * Mac Tools Hole Saw Kit * Magnetic Kitchen Timers * Manual Hydraulic Rivet Tool * Marlboro Shopping Basket * Maverick JS9 9mm (162C) * Metal Ammo Can * Metal Gas Can * Metal Home Decor * Metal Plant Stand * Metal Shelf * Metal Sign Holder * Mid-Century Lane Cedar Chest * Midland Walkie Talkies * Milk Glass Corning Cups * Milk Glass Lamp * Minnow Bucket * Mt. Climber Roadmaster Bicycle * Nagant 9130. 7.62x54r (444A) * Napa Oil Filters * Newspaper Printing Mylars * Nice Buffett * Nolan Ryan Printing Press Plate * Nut Crackers * Oak China Cabinet * Office Supplies * OG Girl Toy Camper * Old Metal Mailbox * Old Newspapers, Books and Magazines * Old Photos and School Book Ephemera * Oriental Decor * Oriental Glassware and Decor * Pair of Table Lamps * Panasonic Microwave * Pedestals * Pegboard Hooks * Pet Gate and Seat * Phillips 66 Sign * Phones and Chargers * Photo Frames * Photo Frames and Candle Sconces * Picnic Set * Pixie Head Cookie Jar * Planter * Play Toy * Playing Cards * Pony Blanket * Portable 35,000BTU Reddy Heater * Porter Air Nailer * Pump Sprayer and Garden Hose Hanger * Punch Set * Purses and Stockings * Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls * Remington pump 12 ga (171C) * Riding Toy * Rock Bar * Rolling Table * Ruger LCP 380 acp (161C) * Ruger MK1 22lr (173C) * Ruger P89DC 9mm (174C) * Ruger P95 9mm (164C) * Ryobi Chainsaw with Case * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Samsonite Luggage * Savage 87E 22lr (167C) * Savage mod 187 22lr (169C) * Schmid Collector Plates * Secretary Desk * Serving Trays * Sewing Machine * Sheridan pellet gun “blue streak 5mm” * Shop Table * Shredder and Caddy * Side Table * Small Pet Carrier * Small Propane Grill * Small Serving Cups * Soldering Gun * Solid Brass Lantern * Space Heater * St. Patrick's Day Decor * Stainless Flatware with Case * Steel Tank for BBQ * Stool and Chair Project * Strap Material * Strawberry Art and Home Decor * Strawberry Dinnerware * T-Post Driver * Table Decor * Table Lamp * Table Runner and Decor * Table Vise * Tablecloth and Pot Holders * Tamper * Tie Down Straps * Toaster and Glasses * Tool Bag with Tools * Toshiba Television * Toy Train with Track, Hot Wheels Case, Planes * Toy Trucks * Toys and Books * Travel Bags * Turbine Base * TY Beanie Babies * Upholstered Love Seat * Upholstered Sofa * Valentines Decor * VHS, DVD and 8-Track Collection * Vintage Auto Vents * Vintage Burner * Vintage Door Knob and Hand Tools * Vintage Door Knob, Furniture Legs and Hardware * Vintage Glass Bottles and License Plate * Vintage Hand Drill and Home Decor * Vintage Ladies Magazines, Atlas * Vintage Metal Cabinet * Vintage Screw Jack * Vintage Toaster and Kitchen Decor * Wall Art * Wall Decor * Wall Light Fixture * Wall Mount Computer Desk * West Bend Cake Cover and Kitchen Accessories * White 8" Drum with White Glass * White LED Wallpack * Winchester mod 290 * Winchester mod 97 12 ga (165C) * Window Valance * Wire Rope Kit * Wood Boxes and Decor * Wood Crate * Wood File Cabinet * Wood Framed Wall Mirror * Wood Rack * Wood Riser Base * Wood Rocking Chair * Wood Shelf * Wood Tool Box with Hand Tools * Youth Rubber Boots * Zastava CZ 999 40cal (22C) *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidder’s personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashier’s Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction. There will be a $3 per lot charge for shipping or delivery. Any additional shipping charges we incur above that amount will be charged to your card for any shortages in the actual shipping cost.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the schedule as listed. Any Item(s) noted as *LOCAL PICKUP ONLY* indicates that Auctioneer will NOT move the item from the current location of the item(s), AND no shipping or delivery is available. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to. The delivery fee will be added in another line of your invoice. If that amount is not sufficient to cover the shipping expense, we may contact you for additional payment to cover the actual dollar amount required to get the package to the address provided.
DELIVERY: is by quotation at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled close of the auction.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a ‘black flag’ notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
*FIREARMS TERMS: The General Terms above apply to all Firearms, as well as the following:
Sale of these Firearms are governed by Federal Firearms Law and Buyer will have to pass the required background check.
Firearm Purchases are open to Texas Residents that are United States Citizens only.
To preview any firearms, please go to Clearview Firearms at 303 York Avenue in Weatherford, Tx during normal business hours and ask to see the items up for auction at Texas Auction & Realty.
If Buyer does not pass the background check, buyer is still responsible & under contract to pay for the item.
If buyer does not pass the background check, property & monies return to the seller.
There is a $20.00 FFL Transfer Fee on this firearm.
Clearview Firearms is handling the transfer of this firearm. Buyer must go to Clearview Firearms and fill out paperwork to transfer this firearm.
Buyer is responsible for the $20 transfer fee payable directly to Clearview Firearms.
Buyer is responsible for the shipping to a FFL Holder if needed.
Firearm is being sold in compliance with Federal and State Law.
A Paid Invoice from Texas Auction & Realty is required before beginning any transfer.
Bidders on the Firearms at Texas Auction & Realty confirm by their bid that:
FIREARMS PURCHASE RULES:
The REGISTERED BIDDER MUST be the SAME person picking up purchases of firearms.
No out of state purchases.
Bidder MUST PROVIDE VALID TEXAS DRIVERS LICENSE at Pickup.
I swearaffirm that the following is true:
I am the actual purchaser of this firearm.
I am Not under indictment or information in any court for a Felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
I have Not been convicted in any court of a Felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
I am Not a fugitive from Justice.
I am Not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, illegal narcotic or any other controlled substance.
I have Not been adjudicated mentally defective or mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution.
I have Not been dishonorably discharged from any branch of the Armed Forces.
I am Not subject to a court order restraining me from harassing, stalking, or threatening my child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
I have Not ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
I have Never renounced my United States Citizenship.
I am Not an alien illegally in the United States.
My state of residence is Texas.
My country of citizenship is the United States of America.
I will Not operate the firearm until the firearm is checked out by a gunsmith.
I agree to indemnify Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty, and the seller or any agentemployee thereof against any lossdamageinjurydeath to myself or any other person due tobecause of the purchaseuse of thisthese firearms.