Weatherford Combined Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, November 15th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, November 16th @ 10am - 6pm
* 1 Ton Chain Hoist * 10x10 Portable Canopy * 13 Santa Ornaments * 14" Band Saw * 1972 Barbie Beauty Center * 1981 Calendar and Home Decor * 2 Air Hoses * 2 Artifical Trees * 2 Barstools * 2 Boxes Ceramic Metal Halide Bulbs * 2 Boxes of 20A/480V Recepticles * 2 Ceramic Figurines * 2 Drawer Metal File Cabinet * 2 Exit Signs * 2 Hand Drills * 2 Hydraulic Jacks * 2 Propane Burners * 2 Shelves * 2 Shopping Carts * 2 Steel Traps * 2 String Trimmers * 2 Sweeps * 2 Terra Cotta Planters * 2'x4' Lay-In Fixtures * 3 Musketeers Wall Decor * 33rpm and 78rpm Record Albums * 33rpm Record Albums * 4 Drawer Metal File Cabinet * 45rpm Records * 5 Project Dining Chairs * 6-Drawer Oak Chest * 6ft Werner Aluminum Step Ladder * Air Hose Connectors * Alarm Clocks * Aluminum Bell * Aluminum Extension Ladder * Angels and Bows * Antique Books * Antique Hoosier Cabinet * Attic Stairs * Back Massager * Bakery Department Sign * Bakeware * Barware * Baseball Gloves and Balls * Basket of Beads * Basketball Cards and Photos * Bathroom Shelf * Beads, Books and Games * Bee Catcher * Bissell Carpet Cleaner * Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer * Black & Decker Work Wheel * Black Hose * Books * Books and VHS * Books, Maps and Fanny Packs * Box of 16d Bright Common Nails * Box of 33rpm Record Albums * Box of Assorted Frames * Box of Coil Nails * Box of Fabrics * Box of Paslode Nails * Box of Toys * Brass Candlesticks and Kitchen Servers * Brother Type Writer * Bucket and Hardware * Bucket of Casters * Bucket of Springs * Bucket of Tools * Bushnell Telescope * Cabbage Patch Radio, Hippo Clock, Phone * Candle Sconces and Lights * Canopy Braces * CAT Power Wheel Toy * Ceiling Light Fixture * Ceramic Cat Figurine * Ceramic Figurines * Chicco Double Stroller * Children of Mexico Collector Plates * Children's Books * China Teapots and Decor * Christmas Decorations * Christmas Ornaments * Cigar Boxes and Schlitz Salt & Pepper Shakers * Clay Pigeon Launcher * Clay Pipe * Clay Planter * Clock and Candle Warmer * Clown Collection * Coca-Cola Machine * Coffee Mugs * Coffee Table with Storage * Coleman Gas Stove * Collector Plates * Cook Books and Magazines * Cookbooks * Cookbooks and Magazines * Cookie Molds and Cake Pans * Cooking Wok * Cookware Lids * Cooler Door from Old Piggly Wiggly * Cowboys and Indians Magazines * Craft Books and Magazines * Craftsman Toolbag with Tools * Crocheted Items * Croquet Mallets * Cutter Blade * De Laval Cream Seperator Base * Decorative Mugs * Decorative Vase and Africana * Desktop Monitor * Dinnerware Assortment * Dixie Queen Tobacco Tin and Home Decor * Doll, Decor and Photo Albums * Dollies, Pillows and Blankets * Dolls * Dolls and Doll Chair * Dolls and Toys * DOT Helment * Drag Scoop * Drexel Dresser Chest * Drexel King Size Headboard * Drexel Mirrored Dresser * Drexel Vanity * DVD's and CD's * Dymo Label Maker and Office Supplies * Easter Baskets and Dolls * Electric Drills and Foot Pump * Electrical Boxes * Enamelware Beverage Dispenser * Encyclopedias and Dictionaries * End Mill Assortment * Fabric Assortment * Fashion Accessories * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fencing Material * Flatware * Flatware Assortment * Floor Cleaners * Floor Lamp Base * Floral Decor * Floral Decor and Vases * Floral Decor, Baskets and Tub * Ford Spindle Nut Socket * Framed F4 Phantom Photo * Framed Lamborghini Photo * Framed Photos and Art * Galvanized Bucket * Galvanized Can with Cable * Garage Assortment * Garage Hardware * Garage Tool Assortment * Garage Tools and Hardware * Glass Decor * Glass Punch Bowl Set * Glass Top Coffee Table * Glassware * Gun Digest * Haier Beverage Center * Hanging Basket and Home Decor * Hardcover Books * Heater Grates * Holiday Decor * Holiday Ornaments * Home Assortment * Home Decor Assortment * Horse Tack * Implement Parts * Implement Parts and Pipe Threader * Industrial Chair * Industrial Chair Project * Ironing Board * Jeep Stroller * Jerry Can * Justin Boots * Kids Laptop and Books * Kirby Carpet Shampoo System * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Servers * Kitchenware * Kodalite Flasholder * Lamp Shades * Lampshade, Travel Bag, Trays * Large Terra Cotta Planter * Lead Shot * LED Wall Pack * Lexington Entertainment Center * Liquor Decanter and Punch Cups * Lorenzo Lotto Art Prints * Magazine Assortment * Magazines * Magic Bullet Blender and Slicer * Mantle Clock and Decorative Cups * Pink Granite Tile * Medical Books * Metal Barrel * Metal Bucket, Tank and Stand * Metal Cabinet * Metal Frame * Metal Joist Hangers * Metal Porch Mailbox * Metal Stand * Metal Strap Roll * Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron * Modern Desk with Chair * Monster SC50 Steam Cleaner * Mop, Broom and Scraper * Mosquito Magnet * Motor Oil Assortment * Motorcycle Metal Signs * Motorcycle Windshield and Bug Deflector * Mr. Beer Micro Brewery * Napa Gold 1515 Oil Filters * Neck Massager * Nelco Sewing Machine * NFL Pro Replica Football * Office Supplies * Old Baby Dress and Clothes * Old Books * Old Books and Hymnal * Old Books and Readers Digest * Old Cityscape Photos * Old Magazines * Old Photo, 1945 Western Union Telegram, Palo Pinto Jail Museum Plaque * Old Tiller Project * Old Winch, Jack and Turnbuckle * Oreck Vacuum * Pail of Bolts * Pail of Nails * Painters Table * Pair of Drexel Night Stands * Patio Table with 2 Chairs * Pendant Lamp * Photo Frames * Planter Assortment * Planter Seed Bucket * Plasticware * Pocket Knife and Home Decor Assortment * Pool Toys * Portable Coffee Maker * Power Steamer * Primitive Table * Projection Screen * PTO Shaft and Trailer Jack * Pulley and Pitchforks * Pulley Block and Hardware Assortment * Punch Bowl Set * Puzzles * Queen Headboard with Mirrored Back * Quilt and Cane * Reloading Press and Supplies * Retail Display Fixture * Rocker Recliner * Rolling Shop Cart * Rollling Clothes Rack * Rubber Stamp Assortment * Salt & Pepper Shakers * Saw Blade * Science Books * Seabag and Netting * Sealing Compound * Set of 4 Casters * Sewing Supplies * Sharper Image Money Jar and Toys * Sheffield Granada Dinnerware * Shelf * Shelf and Glass * Shop Vac * Shopping Cart * Shotgun Shells * Silverplate Servers * Singer Embroidery Parts * Small Metal Barrel * Smoke Stack and Chimney Pipe * Socket Assortment * Speakers * Steel Barrel Rack * Steel Belt Pulley * Survival Game * Table Lamp * Table Lamps and Clocks * Tabletop Ironing Board * Terra Cotta Planter and Stand * Texaco Toy Car * The Wave * Tool Caddy * Toys and Books * Toys and Games * Trivia Games * Trophies * Uniden Scanner and Electronics * Vanity Supplies * Vases * VHS Collection * Vintage Album Rack and CDs * Vintage Burlap Peanut Bags * Vintage Cameras * Vintage Day Bed * Vintage Doctor's Canisters * Vintage Doctor's Canisters * Vintage Door Knob, Jigsaw and Hardware * Vintage Fairbanks Morse Scale * Vintage Floor Fan Shroud * Vintage Hamilton Beach Kitchen Mixer * Vintage Irons * Vintage Minatures * Vintage Navy Pillows * Vintage Reel Mower * Vintage Scale * Vintage Scale and Decor * Vintage School Desk * Vintage Seeder Bucket * Vintage Valentine and Post Cards * Vintage Western Magazines * Vintage Wood Door * Waffle Makers * Wagon Wheels and Axle * Western Decor * Wig * Wildlife Collector Plates * Wingback Chair Project * Women's Belts and Purses * Wood Box and Trays * Wood Crates and Boot Cutouts * Wood File Box * Wood Frame Window Screen * Wood Storage Box * XBox 360 with Kinect and Games *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.