Weatherford Combined Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, November 29th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, November 30th @ 10am - 6pm
* 10in Bench Table Saw * 12 Days of Christmas Glass Set * 1847 Rogers Bros. Silverware * 2 - 4ft Levels * 2 Chess Sets * 2 Ironstone Oriental Lamps * 2 Patio Lounge Chairs * 2 Plant Stands * 2 Punch Bowls with Cups * 2 Stovetop Pots * 2-5/16in Hitch and Lug Wrenches * 3 Cast Iron Skillets * 3 Flotation Jackets * 3 Metal Barrels * 3 Metal Plant Stands * 3 Planters * 3 Straps * 4 Porch Light Fixtures * 4ft Level * 5ft Christmas Tree * 6 Interior Door Knobs * Afghans * Africa Wall Art * African Wood Carvings * Air Pump and Toys * Airplane Collectibles and Old Pipes * Alarm Bell * American Homestead Framed Prints * Ammo Assortment * Angel Decoration * Animal Bath Decor * AP Panel Sheet Metal * Area Rug 6ft x 4ft * Avon Collectibles * Baja Warrior 200 Mini Bike * Basket Collection * Basket of Cookie Cutters * Baskets * Baskets and Craft Supplies * Bath Decor * Bear and Bell Collection * Bed Frame Rails * Belt and Palm Sanders * Bench Top Drill Press * Better Home & Garden Magazines * Bike Rack for Receiver Hitch * Black & Decker 1/2in Drill * Black & Decker 10in Miter Saw * Black & Decker 12v Drill * Black & Decker Trimmer and Miter Box * Blue Ceramic Decor * Book Assortment * Books * Bookshelf * Box of Gift Boxes * Box of Kitchen Accessories * Box of Table Linen * Brass Decor * Broan Ventilation Fan with Heater & Light * Cabela's Mattress Pad * Cable on Spool * Candle Holder * Candle Holders and Ship Decor * Ceiling Light Covers * Ceiling Light Fixture * Ceramic Head Doll and Decor * Chicago Electric Multi Function Tool * Christian Books * Christmas Decor * Christmas Decorations * Christmas Kitchenware * Christmas Lights * Cigar Boxes and 2 Lion Statues * Clay Planters and Sleigh Plant Stand * Coin-Operated Gumball Machine * Collector Plates * Cookbooks and Kitchenware * Cookbooks and Mixer * Cookware * Coolers and Coleman Lamp * Cot and Air Mattress * CP 3-in-1 Air Ratchet Wrench * Craft Supplies * Craftsman 16in Scroll Saw * Craftsman 4.5in Angle Grinder * Craftsman 6in Bench Grinder * Craftsman 9.6v Drill * Craftsman Detail Sander * Craftsman Mechanics Creeper * Craftsman Planer * Craftsman Planer-Molder * Craftsman Radial Arm Saw * Craftsman Reciprocating Saw * Craftsman Wood Lathe * Croquet Set * Decorative Pillows * Decorative Table Lamp * DeWalt and Skil Drills * DeWalt Reciprocating Saw * Disney Placemats * Double Toaster Oven with Rotisserie * Draw Leaf Table * Dryer Vent * Drying Rack, Wine Rack and Grabber * Duck Decor * Easter Decor * Electric Skillet, Cast Iron Skillet and Knife Set * Electrical Boxes * Electronics * Emdeko Cds EM 5000 Movie Camera, Boomerang and Home Decor * Fashion Jewelry * Figurines * Fire King Cups and Kitchenware * Floor Lamp * Folding Patio Chair * Folding Side Table * Framed Art * Framed Art and Kitchenware * Framed Art Assortment * Framed Painting * Framed Photo * Galvanized Buckets * Games * Garage Assortment * Garage Assortment and Porsche Magazines * Garage Tool and Hardware Assortment * Garden Hose Holder * GE Dryer * GE Washer * German Stein Collection * Glass Bells * Glass Candy Dishes * Glasses and Barware * Gold's Gym Treadmill * Guitar Pedal * Hammered Copper Wall Decor * Hammock Chair * Hammond Auto-Vari 64 * Hampton Bay 52in Ceiling Fan * Hat Holder and Home Decor * Heater and Fan * Hexagon Side Table * Hiking Backpack * Holiday Dinnerware * Holiday Tins * Home Decor and Placemats * Home Decor Assortment * Home Decor, Blanket and Purse * Horse Wine Bottle Holder * Humidifier * Humidifier and First Aid Kit * Industrial Metal Desk * Insulated Boots * Insulation Assortment * Jackrabbit Truck Bed Tonneau Cover * Jeep Floor Mats * Jeep Parts * Jet Pump * Jewelry Box * John Deere Cookie Jars * Juicer and Accessories * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Plasticware * Kitchen Utensils * Kitchenware * Kwik-Cot and 3 Air Mattresses * Ladies Fashion Accessories * Lap Desk * Lawn Chair * Light Assortment * Light Fixture and Cord * Luggage Assortment * Magazines * Magazines and Card Stock * Male Bust Mannequin * Marble Dragon * Marble Top Plant Stand * Mason Jars and Wood Kitchen Rack * Meat Slicer * Men's Leather Belts * Men's Shoe Assortment * Mercury Vapor Yard Light * Metal Card File * Metal Lock Box * Metal Patio Chair * Metal Shelf * Military Books and Boots * Mirror Tiles * Mirrored Shelf * Oar and Paddle * Office Supplies * Painted Canvas * Patio Umbrella * Perfection-Aire Oven * Pet Carrier * Pet Gate * Pet Supplies * Photo Frames and Eyewear * Picnic Basket with Supplies * Picture Frames * Pitchers and Kitchenware * Plaster Wall Decor * Plastic Saw Horse * Polar Care Cube, Colored Light Bulbs * Polaris 4-Wheeler Parts * Pool Ladder * Popcorn Maker and Lids * Porch Light Fixture * Portable Table * Punch Bowl with Cups * Pyrex and Kitchenware * Reglious Books * Rock'em Sock'em Robots * Rolling 2 Drawer File Cabinet * Rolling Cabinet * Rooster and Hen Decor * Router and Table * Rubber Boots * Salt Crystal Lamp * Sears Microscope and Slides * Serving Tray, Pitcher, Cups and Cookbook * Serving Trays, Bar Host, Mugs * Shop-Vac * Shot-Put Ball * Shovels and Yard Tools * Side Rails * Side Table * Skyline Roller Bag * Skylite YS-50 Super Radiant Dome Infrared Sauna * Small Popup Dressing Room * Small Two Wheel Hand Truck * Snuggie, TCU Pillow, Sweatshirt * Speaker, DVD Player, VHS Player * Sporting Goods * Stained Glass Project * Stainless Steel Knives * Staple Guns and Staples * Steel Wool and Hardware * Stemware * Swag Light Fixture * Swest Small Gold Scale * Table Lamp * Table Linen * Table Top Christmas Tree with Angels * Tableware and Wall Decor * Tandy Leather Tools * Tea Maker, Pitcher and Kitchen Accessories * Teacups and Saucers * Telephones, Blood Pressure Monitor, Cassettes * Telescoping Antenna Pole * Tent and Canopies * Texas Ware Dinnerware * The Trail of Painted Ponies "Boot Camp Pony" * The Trail of Painted Ponies "Dream Warriors" * Tile Cutter * Toaster Oven and Kitchen Decor * Tools and Toolbag * Toys and Chalk * Trailer Jack * Tree Stand * Tribal Decor * Tub of Cords * Turbo Baker * Two Wheel Hand Truck * Typewriter and Office Supplies * US Marine Pocket Knife, Germany Matches * UWS Aluminum Toolbox * UWS Pickup Step Rails * Vases * Vintage Clocks and Radio * Vintage Decor * Vintage Door Knobs and Hardware * Vintage Electrolux Vacuum and Mini Blinds * Vintage Glassware * Vintage Home Decor Assortment * Vintage Juicer * Vintage Lamp Shade * Vintage Leather Purses * Vintage Oster Blender Base, Oil Lantern Top * Vintage Radio * Vintage Toaster Oven and Kitchenware * Vintage Trunk * Vintage Wall Calendars * Waffle Maker and Juicer * Wall Art * Wall Decor * Water Cooler * Wheelchair * Wine Rack * Wireless Charging Mat and Cables * Women's Bike Helmet, 6 Second Abs Machine * Wood Ammo Box with Soldering Supplies * Wood Bench with Storage * Wood Blocks and Hardware * Wood Bowls * Wood Decor * Wood Frame Chair * Wood Project Supplies * Wood Table Legs and Wood Piece * Wood Working and Craftsman Turning Tools with Box *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.