Weatherford Collectors Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday, February 22nd @ 9am - 5pm
Saturday, February 23rd @ 9am - Noon
* 10 Leather Tri-Fold Bill Folds * 11 Indian Head Nickels & 3 Mercury Dimes * 11 X-Large T-Shirts * 12 X-Large Plain T-Shirts * 14ft Chain with Hooks and More * 1907 Indian Head Penny Buckle and Fisherman Buckle * 1971 Super Bowl Pepsi Bottle * 1974 Wayne Feeds Limited Edition Brass Belt Buckle * 1995 National Finals Rodeo PRCA 37th Anniversary Commemorative Limited Edition Belt Buckle * 2 Belt Buckles * 2 Black Western Hats * 2 Chains * 2 Coats * 2 Dallas Cowboys Autographed Photos - Jay Novacek and Alvin Harper * 2 Decorative Vases * 2 Farmhouse Wood Footstools * 2 Feed Scoops * 2 Fly Fishing Rods * 2 Galvanized Pails and Aluminum Cup * 2 Grain Shovels and Old Broom * 2 Nocona & 2 Other Belt Buckles * 2 Oil Lamps * 2 Old Galvanized Buckets with Handles * 2 Old Pitch Forks * 2 Pair Men's Denim Jeans * 2 PBR Belt Buckles * 2 Pullover Sports Jackets * 2 Spoon Displays and Pewter Spoons * 2 Straw Hats * 2 Vintage Corn Poppers * 2 Vintage Polaroid Cameras * 2 Western Hats * 2 Western Straw Hats * 2 Zebco's and 2 B&M Cane Poles * 20ft x 2in Tow Strap * 23 Foreign Coins * 3 Belt Buckles * 3 Burlap Bags * 3 Coin Belt Buckles * 3 Cross Training Shirts * 3 Galvanized Buckets * 3 Hand Scythes * 3 Men's Time Pieces * 3 Men's Vest * 3 Men's Watches * 3 Men's Wrist Watches * 3 Montana Silversmith's Silver Plated Belt Buckles * 3 Pair Men's Denim Jeans * 3 Pair Men's Jeans * 3 Pair Men's Jeans & Pants * 3 Pair Men's Wrangler 20X Jeans * 3 Pair Men's Wrangler Denim Jeans * 3 Patriotic Belt Buckles * 3 Retro College Football T-Shirts * 3 Retro Nascar T-Shirts * 3 Retro NFL Football T-Shirts *3 Retro Sports T-Shirts * 3 Retro T-Shirts * 3 Straw Golf Hats * 4 Belt Buckles * 4 Folding Knives and Whetstone * 4 Fossil Leather Wallets * 4 Hay Hooks * 4 Leather Harley Davidson Wallets * 4 Pair Men's Denim Jeans * 4 Retro Advertising T-Shirts * 4 Retro Baseball T-Shirts * 4 Retro College Football T-Shirts * 4 Retro MLB Baseball T-Shirts * 4 Retro Nascar T-Shirts * 4 Retro NBA Basketball T-Shirts * 4 Retro NFL Football T-Shirts * 4 Retro Sports T-Shirts * 4 T-Shirts * 4 Texas Themed Belt Buckles * 4 Vintage Bull Riding Belt Buckles * 4 Vintage Ladies Watches * 5 Dress Shirts * 5 Long Sleeve Western Shirts * 5 Men's Shirts * 5 Western Dress Shirts * 5 Western Shirts * 6 Car Window Flags * 6 Leather Wallets * 6 Leather Western Wallets * 6 Men's Leather Billfolds * 6 Pocket Knives * 6 Small Vintage Oil Lamps * 6 Western Leather Wallets * 7 Large Plain T-Shirts * 7 Leather Wallets * 7 Men's Leather Belts * 7 Men's Wallets * 8 Car Window Flags * 8 Western Leather Belts with Buckles * 86 Wheat Pennies * 9 Dress Belts with Buckles * 9 Leather Belts * Adidas Shoes *Apple Baskets * Ariat Zip-Up Hooded Jacket * Aspen Pocket Watch Gift Set * Avanti Wrist Watch * Avon Betsy Ross Collectors Plate * Bailey Western Hat * Big Mouth Billy Bass * Binolux 7x35 Binoculars with Leather Case * Bird Cage on Stand * Black & Decker 3/8in VSR Drill * Black Resistol Western Hat * Bookend Collection * Brahma Steel Toe Boots * Brass and Hobnail Glass Lamp * Brass and Home Decor Assortment * Brass Decor * Bryant Grain Wood Texas Wall Clock * Buck Knife 501 with Leather Sheath * Buffalo Bills Football Helmet Table Lamp * Bug Zapper and Mosquito Eradicator * Cap Collection * Carhart Zip-Up Hooded Jacket * Cast Iron Skillets and Cornbread Pan * CB Radio * Ceramic Bull Collection * Circle W USA Made German Silver Bull Riding Belt Buckle * Clipboards * Coca-Cola Bottle Art and Texas Rangers Wristwatch * Coleman Model 200A Lantern and Filter Funnel * Collector Baseballs * Collector Truck and Race Car * Communion Set * Comstock Silversmith's German Silver Bull Rider Belt Buckle * Craftsman 10in Mini-Tiller * Crown Boot Co. Ostrich Boots * Dakota Cutlery Hunting Knife with Sheath * Dale Earnhardt 1999 Limited Edition Pewter Belt Buckle * Dallas Cowboys Speaker and Headphones * Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl XXX Champions Wrist Watch * Dallas Stars T-Shirt * Dakota Skinning Knife and Whetstone * Decorative Clay Pitcher * Decorative Table Lamp * Disston and Sons, Phoenix Hand Saws * Domino Clock and Other Clocks * Door Bell, Coffee Can, Cup and More * Double H 11D Work Boots, Composition Toe * Dresser Accessories * Dresser Top Jewelry Box with Contents * Earthway Seeder and Plates * Embossed License Plates * Enamelware Roasting Pan * Extension Cords and Staple Gun * Ferry's Seeds Tin, Trinket Box, Men's Assortment * Figurines and Decor * Fish Lamp and Necklace Holder * Folding Knife Assortment * Fort Worth Stock Show 1992 Solid Brass Belt Buckle * Ft. Worth Wood Milk Crate * Furniture Coasters * Gardening Tool Assortment * Gardening Tools * GE Electric Clock & Taylor Thermostat * Gentleman's Valet and Retro Lamp * German Silver Bull Rider Belt Buckle * German Silver Calf Roping Belt Buckle * Gist 1984 NFR Oklahoma City Belt Buckle * Glass Punch Bowl Set * Golf Balls and First Aid Kit * Green Metal Lawn Chair * Hand Tool Assortment * Handmaid Indian Cuff Bracelet with Stone, Arrowhead and 2 Wire Twist Bracelets * Harley Davidson Pewter Belt Buckle * High Mesa Alburque, NM Solid Bronze Texas Belt Buckle * High Speed Drill Bits and Index * Hobnail Glass Lamp * Home Decor Assortment * Horton Galvanized H20 Dispenser * Hummingbird Feeders * J. Chisholm Boots and Boot Jack * Japan Stainless Flatware * Jere Dairy '60 Milk Crate * Jewelry Box, Watches and Coins * Juan Gonzalez Home Run Plaque & 1996 Michael Irvin Card * Jumper Cables and Battery Charger * Justin Boots and Boot Jack * Justin Chukkas * Justin Ostrich Pattern Chuckas * Justin Snake Skin Boots * Justin Work Boots * Justin Work Boots 11D, Composition Toe * Keychains * Ladies Geneva Watch & Sheffield Clock Pendant with Chain * Land Rover Shoes * Lapel, Tie, Hat Pin Collection * Larry Mahan Smooth Ostrich Square Toes * Lawn and Garden Tools * Leather Belt Assortment * Lighter Collection * Lincoln '55 Metal Milk Crate * Lodge Cast Iron Grill * Lucchese Boots * Mark Martin Valvoline Racing Special Edition Nascar Belt Buckle * Men's Denim Jeans * Men's Denim Shorts * Men's Dresser Accessories and Billfolds * Men's Jeans & Shorts * Men's Shoes * Men's Wrangler Jeans * Metal File Assortment * Metal Gulfpride Oil Can * Metal Milk Crate BFCGD Island * Milk Bottles * Milk Glass Collection * Milk glass Lamp * Minnesota Vikings Wristwatch * Mirrored Wooden Box with Contents * Montana Silversmith's Bad Boys Ultimate Bull Riding Challenge Tour Buckle and Belt Tip * Montana Silversmith's Bull Rider Belt Buckle * Montana Silversmith's Bull Riders Only Belt Buckle * Montana Silversmith's PBR Bud Light Cup Bull Rider Belt Buckle * Nascar License Plate Decor and 1968 Enco Map * Nice Old Fairbanks #217 Feed Dolly * Nutrena Feeds James Lind Limited Edition 1973 Wyoming Studio Art Works Belt Buckle * Offical Commemorative #2349 Texas Sesquicentennial 1936-1986 24k Gold Plated Buckle * Old 2 Man Cross Cut Saw * Old Block, Tackle, Wood Pulley * Old Foot Locker * Old Hand Plow and Implements * Old School Tool Assortment * Old Western Decor and Vaccinators * Old Wood Box and Vintage Bolo Collection * Old Zebco Reels and Fishing Gear * Original Sid Bell Hand Carved Sterling Silver Road Runner Tie Tack * OU Sooners Zip-Up Hoodie * Owl Decor * Patio Decor, Wind Chimes and Thermometer * Peter Bros. Fort Worth Hat and Summer Hat * Pin Collection with Vintage Buttons * Pitch Fork * Pittsburgh Steelers Number 55 Jersey * Plastic Nativity * Plastic Rover * Plumbing Tool Assortment * Pocket Knives and Multi-Tool with Pouch * Polarid Spectra System Camera and Box * Portable Air Compressor * Purina and Nutrena Advertising Collection * Purina and Nutrena Plaques and Awards * Purina Hi-Pro Jacket * Pyrex Percolator and Glass Kitchen Servers * Rain Gauge and Water Sprinkler * Reeves Ash Bucket and Sprinklers * Romertopf Clay Baker and Food Chopper * Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Metal Lunch Box * RV H20 Fill Valve, Saber Saw and More * Samsonite and Lady Gale Luggage * Samsonite Luggage * Samsonite Overnight Case * San Francisco 49'ers Helmet Phone * Scale and Scale Weights * Schrade Uncle Henry USA Knife with Sharpening Stone * Seashell Collection * Sewing Basket and Supplies * Signed Navajo Sterling, Turquoise, Red Coral Belt Buckle * Silver Plated Tray and Doilies * Silverplate Serving Assortment * Siskiyou 1995 Numbered Texas Belt Buckle * Small Games and Ornaments * Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops, Compass and Skull Knives * Snap Hooks * Stanley Hand Plane * Sterling Indian Etched Spoon Pin with Turquoise, Roadrunner Pin, Bucking Horse, Earrings and Ring * Sterling Ring with Turquoise * Sterling Silver Pendant with Chain and Crucifix * Sturdy Wood Bench * Sunglasses Assortment * Texas A&M Sweatshirt * Texas Aggies Clock and Stump Clock * Texas Longhorn Hoodie * Texas Longhorn Rain Jacket with Tuck Away Hood * Texas Tech Hoodie * Thread and Basket * Tin Can Man * Tony Llama 10.5D * Tony Llama German Silver Calf Roping Belt Buckle * Tool Assortment * Traveling Saw with Original Box * Trivet Set, Canning Jars and Bean Pot * Uniden BC235XLT Handheld Scanner * Vintage Advertising Glasses * Vintage Baseball Collectibles * Vintage Bottles and Juice Cups * Vintage Bubble Glass Photo Frame * Vintage Cookbooks * Vintage Dietz Lantern * Vintage Empire Percolator * Vintage Featherlite Luggage * Vintage Fuller Brushes and Razors * Vintage Ice Cream Maker * Vintage Jewelry Case with Fashion Jewelry * Vintage Kitchen Assortment * Vintage LA Rams Starter Gym Bag * Vintage Lance Candy Jar with Lid * Vintage Lapel Pin Collection * Vintage Ledgers * Vintage Metal Patio Set * Vintage Milk Can * Vintage Mini Lane Cedar Chest Salesman's Sample * Vintage Mop Bucket and Wringer * Vintage Nutrena Feed Lined Jacket * Vintage Oil Can, Spout and More * Vintage Oil Dispensers * Vintage Parker Cutlery Knife with Leather Sheath and Monogramed Blade * Vintage Photographs * Vintage Picnic Basket with Colonial Plates * Vintage PRCA Jacket * Vintage Seymour Smith Wood Limb Saw * Vintage Suitcase * Vintage TCU Jacket * Vintage Telechron Timer and Zenith Radio * Vintage Thermaster Ice Chest * Vintage Tin and Buttons * Vintage Vanity Accessories * Vintage Water Jugs * Vintage Wood Golf Clubs and Shoes * Wallets and Thinsulate Gloves * Western Hats * Wilson Cake Cover * Windmill Music Box, Birdhouse and Mini Jug * Wood Bird Feeder * Wood Bowls and Wagner Ware Mini * Wood Box with Keychain Assortment * Wood Dr. Pepper Crate * Wood Ladder and Ironing Board * Wood Pipe Decor * Wood Pulley with Block and Tackle * Wood Saloon Bird Feeder * Work Gloves * Yard Tools *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.