Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday, March 1st @ 10am - 5pm
Saturday, March 2nd @ 9am - Noon
* "Back to School" Superman Poster 1988 * "Bold Flavor" Sign * "Do Not Enter" Tin Sign * "Fresh Bold Flavor" Signs * 10 Shelf Brackets * 10ft Galvanized Farm Gate * 12 Floor Cleaners * 2 Air Mattresses with Air Pump * 2 Battery Back-Ups * 2 Coffee Makers * 2 Floor Lamps * 2 Garden Spreaders * 2 Marble Elephants * 2 Metal Cabinets * 2 Monopoly Games * 2 Post Hole Diggers * 2 Sanders * 2 Sleeping Bags * 2 Small Cabinet Projects * 2 Wood Chairs * 2 Wood Step Ladders * 3 Rolling Carts * 3 Vacuums * 31" Oval Mirror * 33" Round Mirror * 35" Fiber Optic Snowman * 4 Bow Saws * 4 Casters * 4 Dining Chairs * 4 Fiberboard Panels * 4 Glass Canisters * 4 Laptop Bags * 4 Metal Folding Chairs * 5 Framed Puzzles * 6 Sets of Flatware * 60" New York Giants Flag * Adding Machine and Office Assortment * Air Hose * Amazon Echo * American Flag * Apex Strength Series/Pull-Up Station * Arrowhead Art * Aussie Outback Felt Hat * Bags * Banister Knobs * Bar Stool * Baseball Cards * Baseball Cards and Case * Baseball Cards and Sporting Goods * Beachbody Jump Mat * Binding System * Bit * Black & Decker Drill * Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer * Black & Decker Trimmer * Boat Seat * Bongo Drum * Book Assortment * Books and Jewelry * Bose Speaker * Box of Baseball Cards * Box of Pine Cones * Box of Record Albums * Brass Horse Bookends * Buffer * Bully Bed Stops * Cabinet * Caloric Cub * Canner Pot and Roasting Pan * Cap Rack and Caps * Car Tools * Cast Iron Kettle * Cast Iron Pot * Cat House * Cave Creek Poster * CD and DVD Collection * Ceiling Fans * Chafing Dish * Child's Crayola Dry/Chalk Board * Children's Roller Skates * Children's Toys * Children's Toys and Chair * Christmas Village * Clipping Bags * Coca-Cola Bottle Opener * Coffee Table * Collapsible Water Hose * Collector Barbie, Star Wars and Doctor Who * Combination Screw and Nut Driver Set * Comfy Chair * Compressed Air Tank * Container Store Canister Set * Coolers * Cow Roping Head * Craftsman Circular Saw * Craftsman Scroller Saw * Craftsman Workstation * Crow Bar * Cutting Board * Decorative Pillows * Decorative Pitcher and Plate * DeWalt Flashlight and Drill * Die Cast Car * Disney Coffee Cups * Dolls and Doll Closets * Drawer Pulls * Dumbbells * DVD Assortment * DVD Collection * DVD's and Blank CD's * Edger and Trimmer * Egg Basket * Electronics and Speakers * End Table * Fabric and Handkerchiefs * Fabric and Wonder-Under Pellon * Fabric Assortment * Face Shield and Broom * Fall Decor * Fashion Accessories * Fenders for Boat Trailer * Fish Aquarium Assortment * Fishing Gear and Minnow Bucket * Fishing Tackle * Floral Decor * Floral Quilt * Flower Pots and Trimmers * Fly Rod and Reel * Folding Stool * Football Card Collection * Frame with Art on Canvas * Framed Art * Framed F-22 Poster * Framed Puzzle * Games and Puzzles * Garage Assortment * Garage Floor Pan * Garden Gloves and Sprayer * Garden Tools * Gardening Assortment * Glass Home Decor * Golf Bags with Clubs * Golf Hats * Gooseneck Hitch * Hammock and Home Essentials * Hand Tool Assortment * Hand Tools * Hardware Assortment * Headphones, Cassettes and Towel Ring * Helmets * Hillary Clinton Doll, Russian Nesting President Dolls * Holiday Decor * Home Accessories Assortment * Home Decor * Homelite Hedge Trimmer * Horse Bookends * Horse Books * Hose * Hot/Cold Bag with Wheels * Humidor * Husky Organizer * Husky Tool Box with Assortment * Ice Cream Maker, Cooler and Basket * J&G Meakin Tea Cups and Saucers * Janome Sewing Machine with Carry Case * Joy Mangano Luggage with Cover * Kelty Hiking Back Pack * Kenmore Sewing Machine with Carry Case * Kirby Vacuum * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Essentials * Kitchen Linens * Kitchenware * Knife with Sheath * Kobalt Tool Box with Assortment * Kwik Set Keyless Entry * Labeler * Lake Cabin Decor * Lamp with Extra Shade * Large Bag of Fabric * Leather Saddle Bags * License Plates * Life Jackets and Float * Lighted TV Stand with Glass Shelves and Doors * Lionel City Train Station and Gateman Shack * Lionel Plastic Train Cars * Lionel Train Accessories * Lionel Train Track Accessories * Little Girls Dress, Shirt & Belt * London Fog Suitcase with Garment Bag * M.A. Hadley Dish Set * Machete Blade * Mag Trainer for Bicycle * Mailbox * Matching Table Lamps * Men's Shoes * Metal Cabinet * Metal Cross Wall Decor * Metal Lionel Train Track Accessories * Metal O-Scale Lionel Train Cars * Metal Tonka Truck with Camper Shell * Metal/Glass Coffee Table * Military Bag and Tarp * Milwaukee Electric Saw * Morse Model FA 630 Sewing Machine with Case * Nail/Screw Organizer * New Home Memory Craft 7000 Sewing Machine * New Orthopedic Boot * New Quilted Bag * Nike Fast Flex Cleats * Norman Rockwell Poster * O-Scale Lionel Train Cars * O-Scale Train Tracks * Old CB Radios * Organizer and Garage Assortment * Oriental Wood Keepsake Box * Outlets and Plate Covers * Pair of Floor Lamps * Pair of Hames * Pair of Project Chairs * Pallet Jack * Pallet of Home Accessories * Penn Craft Cannon * Pepsi Platter, Bottle Opener and Tie Hanger * Pet Gate * Pet Supplies * PFAFF Creative 1475 CD Sewing Machine with Carry Case * PFAFF Tiptronic 2020 Sewing Machine with Carry Case * Photo Therapy Lamp * Photography Table Diffuser * Piggy Bank House * Plastic Cars * Plumber's Snake * Plumbing Assortment * Pocket Watch * Poker Set * Pool Float and Sporting Goods * Pool Ladder * Porcelain Doll * Porcelain Doll with Sled * Portable Footwear Dryer * Propane Hose * Pump Sprayers and Seeds * PVC Connectors * PVC Elbows * Quilt * Quilt Batting * Quilt Top * Reel to Reel Tapes, Tiny Padlocks and Iraqi 25 Dinar * Retro Folding Lawn Chair * Roll of Fabric * Roll of Vinyl Flooring * Rolling Cabinet * Rolling Cart * RV Accessories * Saddle Blankets and Tack * Salt & Pepper Shakers * Screw Driver Assortment * Sears Back Massager * Set of 3 Track Hurdles * Set of Lighted Bookshelves * Sewing Patterns * Sheepskin Massage Chair Cover * Shelf * Shelf Organizers * Shoe Stretchers * Shoulder Pads and Helmet * Singer Model 301A Sewing Machine with Case * Singer Model 99K Sewing Machine with Carry Case * Sledge Hammer * Small Cowhide * Small Drawer Organizer and Ribbon * Small Live Animal Trap * Small Propane Grill * Small Vacuum * Small Wood Signs * Soccer / Hockey Game Table * Softball Glove, Bag, Bats and Balls * Sound Bar * Southwest Decor * Southwest Table Lamps * Southwestern Art - Gail Brown * Southwestern Pitcher * Southwestern Style Drinking Glasses * Southwestern Vase * Spanish CD's * Speakers * Speakers, CD's, DVD's * Sports Collector Cards * Stained Glass Decor * Star Wall Decor * Swivel Store Organizers * Sword * T-Post Driver * Table * Table Lamp * Table Linens * Table Runners and Table Cloths * Table Top Soccer/Football Table * Tackle Box * Tackle Box with Fishing Tackle * Taillight * Tap Shoes * Tarleton State University Yearbooks * The Humanity Bracelet * The Rack - All in One Gym * Tile Scrapers * Tin Wall Decor * Tonka Jeep * Tonka Metal Wagon * Tool Box and Contents * Toolbox * Toolbox with Plumbing Parts * Toolsmith Drill * Tote of Ribbon Assortment * Toy Barn * Toyota Bed Extender * Trail Cameras and Garage Assortment * Travel Bags * Tub of PVC Fittings * TV Wall Mount * Umbrellas * University of Texas Game Day Flag * Vanity Project * VHS Collection * Vintage Cans and Toy Tractors * Vintage Doors * Vintage Football Pads * Vintage Oil Can * Vintage Sewing Patterns * Vintage Stroller Decor * Vintage Webcor Record Player * Vintage Western Field Water Cooler * Vinyl Flooring * Wagner Pro Duty Power Painter * Wall Decor * Wall Mounted Basketball Game * Western Home Decor * Wheelbarrow Wheel * Wicker Picnic Basket * Wigs, Rangers License Plate, Headphones * Winnie the Pooh Ice Cream Cups * Winter Gloves * Wolfgang Puck Kitchen Tool Set * Women's Shoes * Wood Cage with Hamster Toys * Wood Chair * Wood Decor * Wood Hangers * Wood Photo Frame * Wood Plant Stand * Wood Project Pieces * Wood Shutter Shelf * Workout Gear * Yard Tools * Ye Old Bumper Jack *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.