Hudson Oaks Hangar Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, March 14th @ 10am - 5pm
Friday, March 15th @ 10am - 5pm
Saturday, March [email protected] 9am - Noon
* "Return Rocks" Sign * 12ft Aluminum Extension Ladder * 16ft PJ Utility Trailer * 16pc. Forstner Bit Set * 2 Army Ammo Boxes * 2 Boat Anchors * 2 Drill Press Vises * 2 Industrial Stools * 2 Live Traps * 2 Mechanics Creepers * 2 Metal Rolling Carts * 2 Metal Signs * 2 Pitch Forks * 2 Plastic Barrels * 2 Soft Gun Cases * 2 Twin Adjustable Bed Frames * 2 Vintage Oval Frames and Limited Edition Print * 2 Wood and 1 Metal Rolling Stands * 2 Wood Ramps * 24ft Aluminum Extension Ladder * 25ft Long Extension Cord * 2pr Snow Skis and Poles * 3 Hand Saws * 3 RV Tire Covers * 4 Metal Folding Chairs * 4 Rolling Wood Fabrications * 4 Welded Wire Panels * 4 Wood Chairs * 5 Shelves with Contents * 5 Wood Chairs * 55lb Anvil * 5pc 3in Steel Pipe * 6 Gallon Air Tank * 6 Shovels * 6ft T-Posts * 6ft Wood Ladder * 8pc 12in Clay Chimney Pipe * A/C Gauges * Adjustable Dress Form * Adjustable Wrenches * Air Hose Attachments * Airplane Parts * Aluminum Fishing Pole Transport Tubes * Antique Excelsior Wood Burning Stove * Appliance Dolly and Folding Cart * Belt Sander * Bilco Basement Doors * Blue Band Stoneware Crock * Bolt Cutters * Bow and Arrows * Box of Clay Targets * C-Clamp Assortment * Car Ramps and Jack Stands * Cast Aluminum Bird Bath * Cast Iron BBQ Grill * Central Machinery 14in Bandsaw * Chain, Ratchet Winch and Post Driver * Chains and Binders * Chainsaws, Parts and Accessories * Chicago Electric Chain Saw Sharpener * Circular Saw Blade Assortment * Clamp-On Manual Grinding Wheel * Coca-Cola Clock * Conduit Bender, Chain and Hardware * Contents of Bedroom * Contents of Closet * Corner Bar * Craftsman Shop Vac * Craftsman 5hp Motor Blower * Craftsman Bench Vise * Craftsman Dust Collection Box * Craftsman Garden Trailer * Craftsman Power Light * Craftsman Tool Box and Contents * Craftsman Wheel Barrow * Delta Bench Top Drill Press * Draw Bar * Drill Bits * Electric Chainsaw and String Trimmer * Electric Hand Tools * Electric Tile Cutter * Electrical Boxes * Engine Hoist with Adjustable Lift Attachment * Extension Cords * Feeder, Saw, Trimmer, Shovel * Fence and Battery Chargers * Fireplace Screen * Fishing Gear * Floor Jack * Fossil Rock * Galvanized Culvert * Garage Tool Assortment * Garden Tools * Gasoline Edger * Glass Bottles and Plastic Crate * Glass Vase, Barstool and Decor * Golf Clubs * Hammers, Pliers, Wire Brushes * Hammock with Metal Stand * Hardware and Organizers * HeliCoil Tools and Hand Tools * Home Decor Accessories * Hose Reel
Hudson Suburban Power Sprayer * Huffy Bicycle * Hydraulic Jacks * Hydro Quick Power Washer * Iron Aquarium Stand * Iron Gates * Jig Saw, Chain Binders and Nail Puller * John Deere Lawnmower * Landscaping Bricks * Large Object Cover * Leather Working Tools * Lincoln 225Amp Welder and Accessories * Lumber, Wood Box and Table * Mechanical Wheels and Accessories * Metal and Plastic Trash Cans * Metal Fabrications * Metal Ironing Board * Metal Shelf with Contents * Metal Steps * Metal Toolbox * Microfiche Reader and Cart * Milwaukee Electric Ball Bearing Bench Grinder * Minnow Bucket * Mitre Boxes and Saws * Montgomery Ward Cement Mixer * No2 Galvanized Wash Tub * Old Soda Bottles * Oxy-Acetylene Bottle Dolly and Hoses * Paint Brushes * Parts Washer * Patio Umbrella with Base * Picks, Axe and Sledge Hammers * Pipe Threading Tools * Pipe Vise and Cutter * Pneumatic Tool Assortment * Poly Tarp Assortment * Ponchos and Rain Gear * Porta Nailer * Portable Drill Press * Post Hole Diggers and Rock Bar * Power Pack Motor * Primitive Cabinet * Propane Heater * Propane Tank with Dolly and Burner * Pulleys and Hooks * PVC Pipe and Welded Wire Fencing * Receiver Hitch Ball Attachment * Red Wing Crock * Ridgid Tube Bender Kit * Rockwell Delta Wood Lathe and Turning Tools * Roller Stand * Rolling Cart and Contents * Router Attachment * Sand Blaster * Sears Air Compressor * Sears Craftsman 12in Radial Arm Saw * Sears Pull Behind Spreader * Sears Roebuck Indoor Weather Center * Seeder and Wheel Barrow * Sewing Supplies * Small Hitch Attachment * Small Rubber Tires * Snap Ring Pliers, Vernier Calipers, Metal Stamps * Snapper Lawn Mower * Soldering Irons * Speakers, Lamp and Decor * Stafford Ukele * Stainless Steel Double Sink * Starcraft Electric Clock * Statesman by Wurlitzer Jukebox #2 * String Trimmers and Electric Edger * Tackle Box, Small Live Trap and Boat Winch * Tin Snips * Tomato Cages and Barrel Planters * Tool Boxes and Contents * Towing Contraptions * Tree Trimmer and Rake * Troy Bilt Tiller Attachments * Troy Bilt Tiller * Vacuum Cleaners * Vintage Airplane Signs * Vintage Bell & Howell Projector * Vintage Bostrom Surveying Instrument * Vintage Hand Tools * Vintage Heathkit Metal Detector * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Light Fixtures * Vintage Oil Can and Pitcher * Vintage Pipes and Shaving Accessories * Vintage Royce Union Bicycle * Vintage Seed Sower and Watering Can * Vintage Signs * Vintage Snare Drum * Vintage Tackle Box * Vintage TV Trays * Vintage Water Faucet * Vise Grips and Pipe Wrenches * Vixen Spark Plug Cleaner and Comparator * Wagon Hub and Wood Decor * Wall Decor, Sheet of Stamps * Wall Hardware Organizer * White Bricks * Wire on Hose Reel * Wood and PVC Assortment * Wood Boy Scout Oar * Wood Framed Oval Beveled Mirror * Wood Pieces * Wood Propeller Clock * Wood Side Table and Decor * Wood Toolbox and Shopmade Light Bar * Wood Wine Box * Wood/Glass Coffee Table * Wreaths, Shoe Rack, Irons * Wurlitzer Jukebox #1 * Yard Hydrant *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.