Antiques and More Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, March 28th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, March 29th @ 9am - 6pm
* 1 Blue Sport Coat * 10 Burlap Bags, 2 Military Signal Flags * 10 Framed Photos and Art * 10 Hand Saws * 11 Pieces Enamelware, Strainer, Misc. * 12 Piece Silverplate Decor Assortment * 15 Gallon Power Sprayer * 16 Children's Books * 16 Cookie Cutters and Small Egg Basket * 1800's Wood Violin Case * 1854 Silverplate Pitcher * 2 Antique Dolls * 2 Beaded Purses * 2 Brown Men's Wrangler Jeans * 2 Brown Sport Coats * 2 Butcher Paper Racks * 2 Celluloid, 2 Bisque Dolls * 2 Chains * 2 Drawer Myrtle Desk Credenza * 2 Gray Sport Coats * 2 Legal Size Metal File Cabinets * 29 Wood ABC Blocks * 3 Baby Quilts * 3 Bed Springs * 3 Buckets * 3 Coleman Lanterns and Chicken Crate * 3 Legal Size Metal File Cabinets * 3 Vintage Purses * 3 Weaving Shuttles * 30 Gallon Water Tank on Rolling Cart * 30 Travel Pack Kleenex * 3pc Watt Ovenware Sombrero Man * 4 Antique Buggy Foot Warmers * 4 Crock Pitchers * 4 Large Hardware Organizers and Contents * 42 Wood ABC Blocks * 5 Antique Dolls * 5 Ladies Gloves and Handies * 5 Large Hardware Organizers and Contents * 6 Hardware Organizers and Contents * 6 Waiting Room Arm Chairs * 7 Hardware Organizers and Contents * 7 Plates * 74 Small Wood Blocks * Adjustable Dress Form * Advertising Yardsticks * Airline Portable Phonograph * Antique Book Assortment * Antique Car Metal Steps * Antique Dolls * Antique Fada Radio * Antique Folding Wood Chair * Antique Iron Bed Frame * Antique Leather Clad Copper Cable * Antique Serving Platters * Antique Suitcase * Area Rug * Argus 300 Projector * Art Deco Furniture * Art Glass Paperweights * Artist Supply Case * Audubon Book of Watercolor Bird Paintings * Baby Blankets and Clothes * Baby Items * Barrel Pump * Basket of Jewelry * Basket of Sewing Supplies * Basket with Powder Tins and Mirror * Baskets with Bookend Set * Beads * Bell Collection * Birdcage Decor * Blanket * Book Assortment * Box of Glass Insulators * Box of Screws * Box of Vintage Kitchenware * Brass and Copper Decor * Brushes, Hair Pins, Fans, Mirrors, Hats and More * Bucket of Horseshoe Nails * Buggy Whips and Quirt * Calf Trainer * Cargo Shipping Box * Cast Iron Skillets * Caster Collection * Ceramic Insulators * Chain Link Gate * Chefs Choice Knife Sharpener * Chenille Blanket * Chicken Tractor Coop * Chicken Water Bucket * Christian Flag * Colorful Dinnerware * Commercial Chicken Nesting Box * Corner Mirrored Shelf * Craftsman Tool Box * Craftsman Tool Box and Contents * Credenza * Crock Bowl with Bail and Blue Crock Bowl * Diamond Wool Saddle Pad * Display Box * Doll Student Desk * Dover Saddle Pad * Down Under Saddle Pad * Egg Basket, Chicken Feeder, Grain Bags, Cotton Feed and Money Bags * Enamelware Cups and Spoons with Collander * End Table and Plant Stand * Executive Desk * Executive Desk with Lighted Library Top * Fabric Assortment * Fall Decor * Fiestaware Plates * Figurine Decor * Finger Lakes Puzzle and HP Deskjet D4160 Printer * Fisher Price TV-Radio Toy and Vintage Baby Care Set * Ford Model T Bumpers * Framed Art * Galvanized Fuel Can * Garden Dump Trailer * Glass Decor * Glass Insulators and Fence Post Finials * Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker * Hammer Forged Branding Iron * Hand Scythes, Railroad Spikes and Shears * Handkerchiefs * Heavy Steel Pedestal Post * Heavy Wood Cabinet * Hinged Lid Wood Box * Horse Bit Collection * Horseshoe Collection * Humidor * Hustler Fastrak 60in Zero Turn Lawn Mower * Ice Bucket, 3 Rolling Pins, 2 Sifters, 10 Skewers * Ice Bucket, Sifters, Kitchen Accessories * Ice Buckets and Kitchen Glassware * Iron Candle Sconce with Reflector * Iron Sconces and Decor * Jasper Office Executive Desk * Jewelry Box * John Deere Garden Spreader * Kay Acoustic Guitar * Kitchen Decor and Accessories * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Utensils and Crock * L-Shaped OFS Executive Desk * Large Pulley Block * Large Teacup Planter * Leg Mannequins * Makita Abrasive Cutoff Saw * Meat Grinder Collection * Men's Denim Jeans * Metal Crate with Glass Insulators * Metal/Wood Shoe Shine Foot Rest * Milk Glass Decor Assortment * Mirrored Cabinet * Mirrored Vanity Trays and Silverplate Servers * Montgomery Wards Tripod * Mounted Horns * Music Books * Musical Instruments * Nylint Metal Fire Truck * Office Desk * Old Glory Candle Store Display * Olive Wood Bibles * Orange Beaded Purse, Gold Chain Purse * Pacific Rim Saddle Pad * Paper Dolls, War Ration Books, Photographs and Postcards * Perfume Bottles and Powder Box * Pewter Decor * Photo Books * Pipe Wrenches * Poker Chips, Dominoes, Chess Pieces * Porcelain Victorian Doll * Quilt * Rare Clawfoot Bathtub Shelf * Rolling Work Cart * Saddle Pad * Salad Master Salad Chopper * Salt and Pepper Shakers, Crystal Cigarette Lighter * Samsung HDMI TV * Saxon Horse Blanket * Schneiders Horse Blanket * Set of 4 Party Plates * Sewing Supplies * Shoe Last Collection * Shutters * Silverplate Decor * Silverplate Decor Assortment * Silverplate Pitchers * Small Bottles, Trinkets and Candle Snuffers * Small Heater Case * Small Hinged Lid Wood Box * Small Mirrored Wood Cabinet * Small Suitcase with Lace * Snow Shoes * Sock Monkey, Homemade Chinese Doll, Porcelain Doll * Stainless Steel and Silverplate Flatware * Steel Sign Frames * Steel Trap Collection * Story Blocks * Super Heavy Duty Steel Shop Table * Tall Vase with Buttons * Tin Number Flips * Toklat Medallion Saddle Pad * Toklat Saddle Pad * Tractor Seat Stool * Trailer Cable Wire * Vintage Baby Items * Vintage Beakers, Glassware and Canning Jars * Vintage Bicycle Tire Pumps * Vintage Books and Magazines * Vintage Cameras and Accessories * Vintage Curtain Rods * Vintage Door Knobs and Lock Sets * Vintage Eye Glass Lenses * Vintage Figurine * Vintage Framed Tapestry * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * Vintage Kitchen Strainers * Vintage Kitchenware * Vintage Paper Goods * Vintage Photo * Vintage Photographs and Frames * Vintage Photographs and Postcards * Vintage Puzzles and Books * Vintage Remington Rand Calculator * Vintage Ribbon and Lace * Vintage Sewing Drawer Frames * Vintage Suitcase * Vintage Toys * White Wall Shelf * Wire Basket with Glass Insulators * Wod Garage Workbench with Shelf * Women's Wranglers and Fleece Jacket * Wood Bowls, Ice Bucket and Metal Platters * Wood Boxes * Wood Butter Molds * Wood Crate * Wood Crutches * Wood Foundry Molds * Wood Napkin Rings * Wood Spools and Buttons * Wood Victrola Speaker Box * Wood Wine Box * Workstation Table * Yellow Road Markers and Metal Boxes * Zenith Trans-Oceanic Radio *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.