Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, May 2nd @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, May 3rd @ 9am - 6pm
* 1992 USAF Thunderbird Poster * 1in Poly Tubing * 2 Baby Dolls * 2 Bentwood Project Chairs * 2 Black Rolling Office Chairs * 2 Cabinet Projects * 2 Drawer Metal Filing Cabinet - Letter Size * 2 Fishing Rods and Reels * 2 Framed Military Airplane Photos * 2 Gas Station Trash Cans * 2 Heavy Metal File Cabinets - Letter Size * 2 Horse Fly Masks * 2 Hutches * 2 Leather Cases * 2 Leather Gun Belt Holsters * 2 Leather Jackets, 1 Pair of Chaps * 2 Men's Dress Coats * 2 Men's Dress Shirts * 2 Metal Ramps * 2 Motorcycle Wheels * 2 Pocket Knives and Sharpening Stone * 2 Pulleys * 2 Rolling Office Chairs * 2 Small Parts Organizers * 2 Suitcases * 2 Trash Cans * 2 Wheel Hand Truck * 2 Whips * 2 Wood Doors * 3 Black Rolling Office Chairs * 3 Ceramic Baby Dolls * 3 Enro Men's Shirts * 3 Framed Jesus and Woodburning Art * 3 Glass Insulators * 3 Men's Dress Coats * 3 Men's Dress Shirts * 3 Waiting Room Chairs * 4 Badminton Rackets * 4 Lawn Chairs * 4 Men's Dress Shirts * 4 Metal Frame Patio Chairs * 4 Rolling Office Chairs * 4 Umbrellas * 5 Men's Dress Pants * 6ft Aluminum Ladder * 8 Men's Dress Pants * 8 Track Player with 3 Speakers * Air Up Mattress * Aluminum Dunnage Rack * Aluminum Studio Easel * Americana Strip Flooring * Ammo Box with Ammo * Ammo Box with Shotgun Shells * Army Poster and Framed Art * Auto Parts and Emblems * Automotive Cleaners * Baby Dolls, Bears, Baby Doll Clothes * Back Window for Pickup * Bailout Parachute * Bathroom Scale * Beautiful Entertainment Center * Beveled Mirror Strip Light * Bicentennial Plate and Servers * Binoculars, Large Boot Covers, Cane * Bit and Reins * Black Horse Blanket * Blanket and Cinch * Blue Horse Blanket * Blue Rolling Office Chair * Book Shelf with No Shelves * Bridle * Bull Durham Tobacco Advertising Poster * Bushing Driver Set * Cable Hand Winch * Canning Jar and Glassware Assortment * Canning Jars * Canning Jars and Glassware * Canning Jars, Coke Bottle, Saw * Ceramic Fire Truck, Craft Doll, Toys * Ceramic Tiles * Chair * Childs Bookshelf and Side Table * Christmas Decor and Tote * Christmas Decorations * Cinches * Cinder Blocks and Shelf * Circle Y Brand Saddle * Clamp-On Vise * Coffee Table Project * Coil Spring Compressor * Cookware * Craftsman Toolbox with Contents * Decorative Dinnerware * Decorative Plates * Decorative Plates, New Box of Food Saver Bags * Deep Sockets * DeWalt Drill and Pneumatic Tool * Dining Table * Dinnerware * Dinnerware Assortment * Dirt Devil Wet-Dry Vac * Dodge Ram Parts * Dolls * Dover Saddlery Horse Blanket * Drill Bits and Garage Assortment * Ear Tags * Electric Oven and Cook Top * English Saddle * Fabric and Fabric Squares * Fabric Pieces, Table Cloths with Small Tote * Fabric Squares, Fabric Strips with Tote * Fine China Assortment * Fire Wood Holder * Flatscreen Monitor and Office Supplies * Flourescent Light Fixture * Fly Masks * Folding Camp Chair * Folding Camp Shovel * Folding Table Top * Framed DeHavilland U-1 Otter Airplane Print * Framed Mexico Poster and Sombrero * Frames * Franciscan Dinnerware * Garage Assortment * Garden Accessories * Gardening Assortment * Gas Can Assortment * Gear Puller Tool Set * Glass Table Lamp * Golf Clubs and Golf Bags * Green Rolling Office Chair * Halters * Hardware * Hay Bag * Heavy Duty Metal Roller * Heavy Duty Parts Rack * Hi-Lift Jack * Home Accessories Assortment * Home and Garage Assortment * Home Decor * Horse Accessory Organizer * Horse and Riding Accessories * Horse Blanket * Horse Brushes and Caddy * Horse Care Supplies * Horse Hood * Horse Leg Wraps * Horse Shoes and Railroad Spikes * Horse Tack Assortment * Horton Ceramic Planter * Hull Coffee Cups, Pfaltzgraff Bowls and Kitchen Decor * Hunting Vest, Harley Davidson Shirt, Mossy Oak Hat * Iceman and Cold Therapy Pad * Iron Garden Stakes * Irons, Board Covers * Kansas City Chiefs Pennant, Small Chess Set * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Kitchen Glassware Assortment * Kitchen Linens * Kitchen Server Assortment * Kitchenware * Knives and Arrowheads * Lace Assortment * Lace Fabric * Large Aluminum Pot * Lawn and Garden Supplies * Lawn Buddy Rolling Cart * Long Poly Dunnage Platform * Luggage * MA Hadley Dinnerware * Mac's Bait Minnow Bucket * Maroon Horse Blanket * Meat Grinders * Mechanic Tool Assortment * Men's Dress Pants * Men's Large Dress Shirts * Men's Pants * Men's Short Sleeve Dress Shirts * Metal Arbor * Metal Folding Chair and Garden Kneeler * Metal Porch Mailbox * Metal Shelf Frame * Metal Wine Rack * Mirrored Medicine Cabinet * Motorcycle Parts * Muck Boots * Muffy VanderBear Collection * Needled Cotton Batting and Tub * Office Arm Chair * Office Assortment * Office Desk * Office Desk with Glass Top * P-82 Twin Mustang 2001 Calendar * Paisley Print Twin Quilt * Pallet Jack * Parts Organizer * Pet Bed * Philips Digital Frame * Pipe Fittings * Pittsburg Deep Sockets * Plastic Organizers * Playing Cards * Pneumatic Tools * Posters and Wall Decor * Pottery Barn Drapes * Precious Moments Display Box * Precious Moments, Horses, Colored Rocks, Knobs * Private Driveway Tin Sign * Purple Horse Blanket * Quilt with Tote * Raichle Ski Boots * Red Horse Blanket * Red Upholstered Chair * Remington Shooting Targets * Retro Metal Frame Chair * Rigid Shop Vac Project * Roll of Chicken Wire * Rolling Coca-Cola Drink Cooler * Rolling Dr. Pepper Cooler * Rolling Gatorade Cooler * Rolling Mountain Dew Drink Cooler * Rolling Rockstar Energy Drink Cooler * Rolling Saddle Rack * Rolling Tool Cabinet * Round Wood Table * Rubbermaid Tote with Christmas Decor * Russell Wright Dinnerware * Rustic Decor and Lights * Rusty Farm Items * Saddle Blanket * Saddle Covers * Saddle Pad * Saw Blades * Screws and Nails * Set of 5 Plastic Chairs * Sewing Thread Collection * Shelf Cabinet * Sheridan Silverplated and Glass Carafe * Shooting Rest and Camo Bag * Shovel, Bat and Hardware * Signs * Singer 301ASewing Machine with Case * Singer Buttonholers * Sleeping Bag * Slide Rulers and File * Small and Large Tote * Small Arbor Press * Small Cedar Chest and Glass Decor * Small File Cabinet * Small Horse Blanket * Small Metal Card File Box * Small Table * Snow Skis and Poles * Southwest Art * Spray Paint * Square Coffee Table * Stable Accessory Holder * Stainless Sink * Stereo Speakers * Stovepipe Section * Stretch Stitch Model 950 Sewing Machine * Table Linens, Wine Cups * Tap and Die Set * Tensiometer and Browne & Sharpe Dial Indicator * Tent * Texas License Plates * Tool Assortment * Toolbox with Contents * Tough 1 Horse Blanket * Tub of Leather Tack * Twin Bed Frame * Twin Bed Headboard and Footboard * Twin Blanket with Tote * Twin Headboard, Ladder, Set of 3 Bed Frames * US Navy Helmet * USA Puzzle * Vacuums * Vintage Alfa 472 Hand Powered Sewing Machine with Case * Vintage Bakeware * Vintage Bottle Assortment * Vintage Cookware * Vintage Decor Assortment * Vintage Gas Heater * Vintage Hamilton Beach Drink Master Mixer * Vintage Ice Cream Maker * Vintage Jars * Vintage Juice Cups and Glassware * Vintage Metal Porch Mailbox * Vintage Percolator * Vintage Road Maps * Vintage Singer Sewing Assortment * Vintage Sunbeam Mixer * Vintage West End Vapor All Vlchek Wrench Set * Water Heater Blanket * Water Hose Assortment * Water Tank Heaters * Wedgwood, Russell Wright Dinnerware * White 734D Super Lock Sewing Machine * Windshield Cover * Wood Bench * Wood Box with Decorations, Small End Table, Photo Frames * Wood Chair Project * Wood Clothes Hangers * Wood Decor and Bible * Wood Porch Decor * Wood Stool with Storage * Wood Storage Box * Yard Decor * Zippo Lighters *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.