Weatherford Office/Warehouse Liquidation Auction
Tuesday, April 23rd @ 10a-Noon
Thursday, April 25th @ 10am - 4pm
Friday, April 26th @ 10am - 5pm
* (5) 4ft Plug-In Fluorescent Light Fixtures * 10 Welded Wire Grid Panels * 10x10 Pop Up Canopy * 2 Decorative Floor Lamps * 2 Drawer Credenza * 2 Drawer Metal Credenza * 2 Folding Metal Saddle Racks * 2 Half Torso Models * 2 Rolling Office Chairs * 2 Stools and 1 Office Chair * 2 Wood Saddle Racks - Need Repairs * 2 Work Tables * 3 Folding Plastic Chairs * 3 Horse Leg Models * 3 Rolling Office Chairs * 3 Wood Saddle Racks - Need Repairs * 36in Porta Cool Evaporative Cooler - Model PAC2K36HPVS * 4 Drawer Wood File Cabinet * 4 Vinyl Table Drapes * 4ft Plug-In Fluorescent Light Fixture and Extra Bulbs * 5 Clip-On Lamps * 5 Welded Wire Grid Panels * 6ft Folding Table * 6ft Lifetime Table * 8 Drawer Wood File Cabinet * 8ft Folding Table * 8x24 Carry-On Box Trailer * Adjustable Height Folding Table * Adjustable Display Easel * Amara Area Rug * Area Rug * Ariat Rolling Metal Display * Bar Height Dining Table and 6 Chairs * Baskets, Gloves, Lamp and Knee/Elbow Braces * Bookshelf, Chair, and Television * Brother Office Multifunction Center * Christmas Tree and Decorations * Compaq Flat Screen Monitor * Cowboy Silhouette Table Lamp * Custom Trade Show Booth Sales Counter * Decorative Floor Lamp * Decorative Western Table Lamp * Dura Heat Portable Kerosene Heater * Folding Sports Chair * Folding Step Stool * Framed Western Art Print * GE Model GSF25JGCC BB Refrigerator Freezer * Heat Stream HS-215T-KFA Multi-Fuel Portable Heater * Home and Office Decor Assortment * Huge Merchandise Display * Industrial Mop Bucket and Cleaning Supplies * Kitchen Appliances and Tableware * L-Shaped Office Desk and Rolling Chair * Metal 3 Saddle Display * Metal Display Rack * Metal Park Bench * Metal Saddle Rack on Rolling Base * Metal Storage Box * Metal Storage Cabinet * Microwave Oven, Coffee Maker and Decor * Office Desk and 2 Rolling Chairs * Office Desk and Rolling Chair * Office Desk with Bookcase Riser * Office Star 6ft Table * Office Star Folding 6ft Table * Pair of Waiting Room Chairs * Pallet Rack System with Wire Mesh Shelves * Pallet Rack System with Wood Shelves * Photography Accessories * Portable Clamp-On Lamps * Propane Heater and Large Tank * Rigid Shop Vac * Rolling Shop Cart * Rolling Shop Fan * Saddle Rack * Shop Work Table * Shopping Cart * Slat Wall Display * Small Welded Wire Grid Panels * Student Desk * Thermos Propane BBQ Grill * Trifold Product Display * Wood Office Desk * Wood Supply Cabinet * Wood Table Top Display Rack *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.