Weatherford Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday ONLY, June 21st @ 9am - 6pm
Pickup Location onsite at the estate in the Clear Lake subdivision in Weatherford, TX - Friday ONLY!
Airline Console Radio Phonograph * Large Oriental Fan * Floral Pattern Love Seat * Linen and Blanket * Glass Table Lamp * Antique Humpback Trunk * Home Decor * Potted Ferns * Floral Pattern Couch * Lead Crystal Stemware * Antique Trunk * Love Seat * Men's Clothes and Shoes * Cream Sofa * Antique Trunk * End Table * Photo Albums * Framed Beveled Mirror * Antique Foot Locker * Gentlemans Butler * Table Lamp * Framed Art * Vanity Chair * Antique Humpback Trunk * Vintage Panasonic TV's * Vintage Audiovox CD VHS Player * 1980 Art Expo Poster * Round Dining Table with 4 Chairs * Rockband Drums and Guitar * Sharp Microwave Oven * Small End Table * Silverplate Decor * Realistic Stereo System * End Table * 4 Radios * IBM Selectric Typewriter * End Table with Toshiba TV * Magazine Rack and Floral Decor * Pair of End Tables * Cap Collection * Black Trunk * Coffee Table * Tabletop Lectern * Workout Accessories * Coffee Table * Luggage Assortment * Blankets and Linen * Ornately Framed Mirror * Meat Grinder with Cooler * Coffee Travel Kit * Noah's Ark Framed Art Print * Tin Assortment * Christmas Decorations * Large Framed Art on Canvas * Electronics Assortment * Contents of Closet - Men's Clothes * Night Stand * Home and Travel Accessories * Art and Home Decor * L Shaped Office Desk, File Cabinet and Chair * Arts and Crafts Supplies * Linen Assortment * Metal Letter Size File Cabinet * Window Blinds * Sporting Goods * Headboard and Bed Frame * Steel Fire Escape Ladder * Blankets and Throws * Young-Hinkle Desk and Cabinet * 3 Boxing Suits * Rolling Cart with Cookbooks * Night Stand * Barstool * Hats and Caps * Queen Bed * Hall Runner * Night Stand * Floral Decor * 2 Serving Platters * Glass Top Coffee Table * Bakeware * Side Table * Placemats and Serving Trays * Photo Frame Assortment * Heritage Heavy Round End Table * Coffee Cups * Table Lamp * Round End Table * Framed Art Assortment * Floral Table Lamp * King Size Bed * Glassware * Candle Holders with Candles * Office Chairs * Coffee Maker with Supplies * Wood and Brass Table Lamp * Gun Cabinet with Key * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchenware * Metal File Cabinets * Plasticware * Glass Drinkware * Bookshelf and Book Assortment * Kitchen Decor * Home Decor with TV Tray * Small Desk with Contents * Kitchen Accessories * Salt and Pepper Shakers * Metal Cabinet and Office Supplies * Cookware * Pink Salt Lamp * Metal Corner Desk and Office Supplies * Framed Charley Chaplin Poster * Contents of Closet * Wood File Cabinet * Glass Gumball Machine * Home Rehab Assortment * Free-Westinghouse Sewing Machine * Home Decor * White Table Lamp * 2 End Tables, Samsung TV with Contents * End Table * Wood and Brass Table Lamp * Credenza * Scrapbooking Supplies * Wood China Hutch with Books * Large Oriental Fan * Home Decor Assortment * Metal Cabinet * Magazine Assortment * Puzzles and Games * Office Chairs * Noah's Ark Collector Plates * Blankets and Bears * Photo Frame Assortment * Magazine Assortment * Fruit Collector Plates * Glass Serving Trays and Collector Plates * Scarfs and Fabric Swatches * Paper Goods * Collector Plates * Tools with Basket * Kitchen Decor * Framed Art * Fashion Jewelry * Windmill Art * Kitchen Bakeware and Decor * Light Bulbs * Car Battery Charger, Cooler and Road Pal * Glass Vases * Home Decor, Trunk * Home Goods * Housewares * Patio Chairs and Tables * Garage Assortment * Books, Bulletin Board * Mops and Tubs
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.