Willow Park Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, July 25th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, July 26th @ 9am - 6pm
2 Dolls and Accessories * 2 Drawer Night Stand * 2 Electric Hedge Trimmers * 2 Framed Floral Wall Art * 2 Large Plastic Planters * 2 Patio Chairs with Side Table * 2 Small Dolls * 2 Vintage Metal Toolboxes * 2 Wheel Adjustable Hand Truck * 3 Decorative Planters with Faux Plant Decor * 3 Electric Fans * 3 Extension Cords * 3 Plastic Shelves and Garage Assortment * 3 Totes of Light Strings * 4ft Folding Table * 6ft Aluminum Step Ladder * Acurite Wall Clock Thermometer * Advertising Yardsticks * Antique School Bell * Area Rug * Area Rug and Decor * Bakeware in Cabinet * Bassett 5 Drawer Dresser * Bathroom Accessories * Bathroom Decor * Bird House * Bird Statue * Black & Decker Screw Driver * Blue Ironstone and China Items * Box of Kitchen Towels and Linen * Box with Assortment of Electrical * Hardware and Craft Supplies * Camera Assortment and Mobile Hot Spot * Candle Collection * Candles and Wax Melts * Carbon Monoxide Alarm and Light Bulbs * Ceramic Tea Set * Christmas Decorations * Cigar Box Collection * Clay Flue Tiles and Decor * Clothing, Hats, Handbags and Shoes in Closet * Collectible Pocket Knife * Cookbook Collection * Cookware Assortment in Drawer * Corning Ware and Kitchen Accessories in Cabinet * Crafting Supplies * Crafting Supplies in Dresser * Craftsman 6hp Lawnmower * Craftsman String Trimmer * Crystal and Glass Collection * Decorations and Storage Bins * Decorative Candle Holders * Decorative Candles * Decorative Plates and Music Box Assortment * Decorative Serving Ware * Decorative Table Lamp * Decorative Table Lamp and Home Decor * Dinnerware Set * Dinnerware and Accessories in Drawer and Cabinet * Dominoes and Games Assortment * Dresser with Mirror * Drinkware in Cabinet * Easter Decorations in Drawer * End Table * Entry Table * Executive Office Desk * Fashion Eyewear * Faux Plant * Figurine Assortment * Flatware and Accessories in Drawer * Floor Sweeper and Dustpans * Flower Pot * Folding Metal Chairs with Padded Seats * Framed Art - Little Girl * Framed Art on Canvas - Girl with Book * Framed Art Print - Doubled Back - Bev Doolittle * Framed Embroidered Art * Framed Floral Wall Art * Framed Landscape Wall Art * Framed Mirror * Framed Wall Decor * Galvanized Tub with Wood Pieces * Garage Assortment * Garden Tool Rack and Garage Assortment * Glass Egg Collection * Glassware and Decor in Cabinet * Golf Gloves and Sporting Goods * Gorgeous Dining Room Table with 6 Chairs * Gorgeous Pulaski China Cabinet * Hand Tool Assortment * Holiday Table Decor * Home Accessories in Cabinet * Home Accessories in Closet * Home Decor and Books on Shelves * Home Decor Assortment * Home Decor Assortment and Area Rug * Home Decor Assortment on Shelves * Home Decor, Fashion Eyewear and Accessories in Drawer * Home Decor, Makeup Bags and Portable Shelves * Home Rehab Accessories * Hot Wheels and Toy Car Collection * Hummingbird Collector Plate * Hummingbird Decor Assortment * International Silver Co. Silverplate Flatware Set * Kitchen Accessories Assortment * Kitchen Accessories in Cabinet * Kitchen Accessories in Drawer * Kitchen Accessories in Pantry * Kitchen Decor * Kitchen Servers * Ladies Fashion Necklaces * Large Genesis Area Rug * Large Nourison Area Rug * Lawn and Garden Tools * Lenox China Dinnerware * Lighted Corner Curio Cabinet * Love Seat * Lumber and Wood Assortment * Marble Top Plant Stand * Men's Dresser Collection * Metal Shelf with Wood Pieces and Poles * Metal Wagon with Plumbing Assortment * Mirrored Dresser * Music Box * Office Organizers and Audio CD's * Ornate Side Table with Drawer * Outdoor Electric Grill * Padded Floor Mats * Party Accessories * Patio Chair with Side Table * Patio Decor * Pet Accessories * Planter and Garden Decor * Planter and Home Decor * Planter Pot with Plant * Plastic Dog House * Plastic Shelf with Lawn and Garden Assortment * Plastic Shelf with Outdoor Accessories * Playing Cards and Office Assortment * Portmeirion Variations Dinnerware * Quilt Ladder * Quilting Accessories * Red Work Bench with Garage Assortment * Rolling Office Chair and File Folders * Rolling Waste Container * Rolling Wire Shelf and Contents * Seal Figurine * Sewing Accessories * Shark Vacuum and More * Shop Vac and Garage Assortment * Side Table * Small Knick Knacks and Figurines * Small Round Table with Glass Top * Small Rugs and Mats * Stainless Flatware Set * Steel Cleated Feet for Ladder * Step Stool Assortment * Storage Cabinet * Table Linens * Tarot Cards and StressTest Cards * Thomasville Buffet * Throw Pillow Assortment * Tiki Torches and Outdoor Decor * Torchiere Floor Lamp * Tote Bag Assortment * Tote with Game Assortment * Tote with Lights and Cords * Towels, Quilt and Linen in Closet * Treadmill * Trellis * Tub with Toy Assortment * Twin Bed with Storage * Vintage American Flyer Toy Train Cars * Vintage Lantern * Vintage My Buddy Metal Tackle Box with Fishing Tackle * Vintage Parlor Chair * Wall Art, Home Decor and Books on Shelves * Wall Decor * Wall Decor Assortment * Westminster Wall Clock * Whirlpool Refrigerator Freezer * White Cabinet * Wood Framed Glass Blanket Box * Yard Art
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.