Parker County Surplus Auction
Friday, October 25th @ 10:00am
October 15th - 17th - By Appointment Only with Jordan @ 817-598-6140
October 29th - November 1st - By Appointment Only with Jordan @ 817-598-6140 - ONLY with PAID Invoice.
2009 CHEVY MALIBU HYBRID * 2012 CHEVY IMPALA * 2008 FORD EXPEDITION * 2007 FORD F150 * 2009 CHEVY MALIBU * 2001 FORD F150 * 2008 FORD EXPEDITION * 2015 CHEVY TAHOE * 2009 CHEVY MALIBU HYBRID * 2006 FORD ESCAPE * 2006 CHEVY 2500 * 2003 FORD F350 VAN * 2007 FORD F150 * 2008 NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR * 2008 NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR * 1993 CLEMENT PUP TRAILER * 1993 CLEMENT PUP TRAILER * MISC STIHL WEED EATERS/BLOWERS * DRILL PRESS: HITACHI 15” DRILL PRESS * PALLET JACK WITH BOX OF MISC WHEELS/PARTS * DESK UNITS/CUBICAL STATIONS * PEAVEY BRAND SPEAKERS ON STAND/MIC ON STAND * 10 DELL COMPUTER TOWERS * 15 DELL COMPUTER TOWERS * 12 DELL COMPUTER TOWERS * 14 COMPUTER TOWERS * 5 COMPUTER TOWERS * 5 BOSCH RECORDER TOWERS * 6 BOSCH RECORDER TOWERS & EMERSON TV * 2 PRINTERS, DELL MONITOR, ROLLING FILE BAG * LARGE LOT OF MISC RADIO EQUIPMENT: MOTOROLA SWITCH/CONTROL BOARDS, HP CONTROL BOARDS, MOTOROLA QUANTAR REPEATERS, MISC CABLES/CORDS, HP MINI ARM/WALL VESA MOUNTS- ALL STILL IN BOX * LARGE LOT OF MISC OFFICE SUPPLIES/EQUIPMENT: MISC MOUNTING BRACKETS, KEYBOARDS, CORDS, SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY FX EQUIPMENT(STILL IN BOX), HP PRINTER/PARTS, CISCO PHONES, STAMP BLOCKS, METAL FILE BOX, INTEGRA SCALE(STILL IN BOX), APC SERVER PARTS (STILL IN BOX), ROLLING FILE BAG, MISC PRINTER INK, MONITOR, DUAL MONITOR STAND * MISC LOT OF OFFICE SUPPLIES/EQUIPMENT: BOXES OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT, INTOXILYZER 5000 MACHINE, SMALL SHREDDER, MONITOR BOX, COMPUTER STAND, MINUTE BOOKS, STORAGE CUBE/STAND(IN PLASTIC WRAP), QUANTAR MOTOROLA EQUIPMENT(STILL IN BOX), PRINTER STAND * LARGE LOT OF MISC LOCKS/MATCHING KEYS * MISC. EQUIPMENT/RADIO EQUIPMENT/QUANTAR REPEATERS: QUANTAR REPEATERS, PRINTER INK, SHREDDER, PRINTER, MONITOR STANDS, MOUNTING BRACKETS/LAPTOP DOCKING STATION * 3 WINDOW AC UNITS & METAL STORAGE BOX * LARGE COMPUTER DESK/ MISC BULLET BOARDS/DISPLAYS * 3 PORTABLE AC UNITS, PRINTER CART, ROLLING CART, DESK HUTCH * MISC OFFICE CHAIRS * ROLLING CART, LARGE STORAGE CABINET, FILE BOX, FILE HUTCH * LARGE LOT OF MISC OFFICE EQUIP/SUPPLIES * VIZIO FLAT SCREEN TV & 2 ROLLING CARTS * NATIONAL BRAND, VINTAGE CASH REGISTER * LARGE LOT OF ROLLING FILE/LAPTOP BAGS * 3 LARGE WOOD DESK, LATERAL WOOD FILE CABINET * LARGE SCRAP PILE: MISC LAWN MOWER PARTS, AC PARTS, METAL, BASKETBALL GOAL, OTHER MISC PARTS * MISC OFFICE CHAIRS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 MOTOROLA LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LATITUDE RUGGED LAPTOPS * 2 LAPTOPS (DELL/PANASONIC) * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 2 DELL LAPTOPS * 12 COMPUTER TOWERS * LARGER SHREDDER, GOLD PLANTER, FLOOR MAT, BULLETIN BOARD * CHAINSAW * BEATS HEADPHONES, BELL RADAR DETECTOR, GARMIN/MOUNT * MISC ITEMS: SILVER NAPKIN HOLDERS, SILVER FORKS, SILVER TEASPOONS, SILVER TABLESPOONS, SILVER SPOONS, HALF DOLLAR PENDANT, SILVER KNIFE, SALAD SPOON * GUITAR & VW MODEL CAR * INDIAN CENT, CASE W/ 3 SILVER COLORED PENNIES, CASE W/ 1903 PENNY, MONEY * SMALL BLACK BAG W/ COSTUME JEWELRY, SILVER NECKLACES, WATCH, SILVER RINGS, HEART SHAPE LOCKET, GOLD EARRINGS * VACUUM SEALER, BUNDLES OF COPPER, BOLT CUTTERS, CHAIN W/ HOOK
2 PRINTERS, KODAK PROJECTOR, PROJECTOR SCREEN, 2 MONITORS, ROLLING FILE BAG, 2 LARGE SERVERS IN BOX * MISC RADIO EQUIPMENT * METAL CABINETS * 6 COMPUTER TOWERS * 2 WOOD DESKS * : 2 LATERAL FILING CABINETS, 3 UPRIGHT FILING CABINETS, METAL SHELF (TAKEN APART), METAL DESK WITH RETURN * LARGE LOT OF ROLLING FILE BAGS * 5 ROLLING COMPUTER CHAIRS
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Brandie Harris at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.