Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, December 5th @ 9am - 5pm
Friday, December 6th @ 9am - 5pm
* 1942D Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 2 Coleman Lanterns * 2 Vintage Oval Photo Frames * 2- 1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1935D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1935S Walking Liberty Half Dollar * 2- 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1936S Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1937D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1939D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1942D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1942S Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- 1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2- Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 2-1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 3 Baseball/Softball Bats * 3 Straw and 1 Wool Hat * 4 Dolls * 4 Small Area Rugs * 6-Sided Cookie Cutters with Train Shaped Plastic Container * Air Mattresses and Bed Covers * Auto Flags and Mini Scroll Frame * Ball Caps and Party Decor * Battery, Hardware Organizer and Garage Accessories * Bed Sheet Assortment * Better Homes and Gardens Encyclopedia of Cooking * Bissell Vacuum * Boudoir Chair * Box Fan and 20lb Weight * Box of Christmas Light Strings * Box of Cooking Magazines * Box of Home Electronic Parts * Box of Mother Earth News Magazines * Cake Topper Assortment * Candle Molds, Books and Ornaments * Candy Molds * Car Window Shades and Bow Saw Blades * Cassette Tape Player and Office Supplies * Child's Lawn Chair * Children's Books and Puzzle * Children’s Books * Child's Chaps * Christmas Cookie Cutter Sets * Christmas Decorations * Christmas Lights * Christmas Ornaments * Christmas Tree Cake Mold * Cleaning Accessories * Coffee Maker and Elvis Cup * Cookbook Assortment * Cookbooks and Welcome Sign * Cookie Cutter Assortment * Cookie Cutters in Original Packaging * Cookie Cutters with Glass Jar * Cookie Dolls * Cookie Monster Clock * Cookie Press Sets * Cookie Stamps and Cutters * Cookie Tin Assortment * Cookie Tin with Plastic Lid * Craft Books and Patterns * Crafting Books and Supplies * Craftsman Metal Toolbox with Sockets * Craftsman Metal Toolbox with Tool Assortment * Crescent Wrench, Vise Grip and Tape Measure * Drafting Table Light Fixture * Dual Monitor Bracket * Electric Hedge Trimmers and Limb Trimmers * Extension Cord and Battery Backups * Fiesta Kitchenware * Floor Bike Stand * Fly Fishing Rod & Reel with Flies and Bait Bucket * Framed Astros Print * Framed Dog Puzzle * Framed Landscape Art * Framed Landscape Art - Evergreen - Randy Souders * Framed Limited Edition Landscape Art - Southern Living - Randy Souders * Framed Mirror * Framed Western Art * Garage Cabinet * GE Mini Fridge * Generator W Adapter - 35A to 20A * Gingerbread Man Decor * Good Housekeeping Cooking Magazines * Hand Towels * Heated Foul Weather Riding Gear * Holiday Cards and Jello Mold * Home Decor and Antler Scorekeeper * Home Decor Assortment * Hoses and Plumbing Snake * HP Deskjet F4280 Printer/Scanner with Home Electronics * Huge Rustic Wall Unit * Hunting Gear and Tape Gun * Ice Box Cookie Molds and Tins with Cutters * Ice Light Sets * Jeep Soft Top and Hardware * Jigsaw Puzzles and Wall Hanging Quilt Kit * Kids Books and Toys * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Glassware * KitchenAid Microwave Oven * Knife Set and Gorham Egg Plate * Lariat * Lawn and Garden Tools * Longhorns * Louis L'Amour and Zane Grey Hardcover Book Collection * Lucchese Men’s Boots * MCM Slant Back Lowenstein Padova Arm Chair * Men's Brahma Boots * Men's Jacket * Men's Leather Boots * Men's Ostrich Boots * Men's Ties * Metal Cookie Cutters * Metal Cookie Cutters and Kitchen Accessories * Metal Cookie Cutters with Glass Jar * Metal Cookie Cutters with Metal Tins * Metal Roller * Modern Desk * Molds and Cookie Cutters * Montgomery Ward Freezer * Motorcycle Parts and Accessories * Nordic Track * Office Supplies * Pair of Rustic Night Stands * Pair of Stendig Finland Chairs * Pair of Western Table Lamps * Pet Taxi and Steps * Pipe Clamps and Bar Clamps * Pistons and Valve Springs * Plastic Witch's Cauldron * Portable Heater and Step Stools * Post Hole Digger * Postcards and Greeting Cards * Prayer Chair * Precious Moments and Home Decor * Queen Flat Sheet, Throw, Unfinished Quilt * Quilt Blocks * Quilt Books and Blanket * Rainy Day Accessories * Reclining Love Seat * Reclining Sofa * Resistol George Strait Design Felt Hat * Ridgid Shop Vac * Rocker Recliner * Rolling Cookie Cutters * Rolling Metal Cookie Cutters * Rolling Modern Cart * Rolling Office Chair * Rustic Coffee Table with Storage * Rustic Floor Lamp * Rustic Mirrored Hall Tree * Rustic Sofa Table or TV Platform * Scholastic Books and Cookie Cutters * Scully Leather Vest * Sewing Thread * Shoe Shine and Grooming Accessories * Shopmade Workbench * Skil Model 6225 3/8in Drill * Small Cookbook Assortment * Stetson Marshal Felt Hat * Tablecloths and Placemats * Tire Chains, Cooler and Gas Can * Toy Assortment * Twin Sheets and Shams * Twin Sheets and Towels * V8 Engine Block 4.8/5.3L * Vintage Juice-King Juicer * Vintage Westinghouse Roaster and Christmas Tree Stand * Vintage Wood Chair * Vintage Radio, Iron, Light Bulbs and Lantern * Western Jacket * Wood Headboard and Footboard * Wood Octagonal Side Table * Yard and Garage Tools Assortment *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.