Papaw's Fishing Lures Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday ONLY, December 20th @ 9am - 5pm
* Fishing Lures * Shakespeare Fishing Lure * Fishing Lure * Arbogast Jitterbug * Turnbull's Improved Balance No1 Scale * Minnow Bucket with Many Spoon Lures * Shakespeare Genuine Swimming Mouse * 2 Zebco De-Liar Scales * Hula Diver * Pico Perch Lure * South Bend Lure * Zebco Model 228 De-Liar * Hula Popper * Miracle Minnow * Oxwall Pocket Balance Scale * Ol' Ben's Tor-Mag Lure * Fishing Tackle Assortment * Excelsior Improved Spring Balance - Sargent & Company USA Scale * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Wright & McGill Lure * Vintage Fishing Bobbers * J.C. Higgins Jointed Lure * Mills Spunky Minnow Lure * Arbogast Jitterbug * Hanson Model 890 Viking Jr Scale * Hula Popper * Pico Perch Lure * Jointed Fishing Lure * Minnow Trap * Arbogast Jitterbug * Wood Mouse Fishing Lure * Heddon Chugger Spook * Cobb Pocket Balance Scale * South Bend Fishing Lure * Kautzky Lazy Ike Fishing Lure * Swanee Fishing Lure * Galvanized Minnow Bucket * Shakespeare Genuine Swimming Mouse Fishing Lure * Langley and Zebco Fisherman's De-Liars * Heddon Tiny Lucky 13 * Minnow Trap and Fish Stringer * John Chatillon & Sons Scale * Heddon Tiny Lucky 13 Fishing Lure * Galvanized Minnow Bucket * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * 2 Jim Egli Fishing Lures * Chatillon INST-T Scale * Swimmin Minnow Fishing Lure * 2 Fish Baskets * Arbogast Jitterbug Fishing Lure * Rebure Pocket Balance Scale and Utility Fish Scale * Kautzky Lazy Ike 3 Fishing Lure * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Heddon Sonic Fishing Lure * Landers Improved Balance No2 Balance Scale * 2 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * Galvanized Minnow Bucket and Fish Stringer * Arbogast Jitterbug Fishing Lure * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * OHaus Science Kit Model 8001 Scale * Heddon Tiny Lucky 13 Fishing Lure * 52M12 Fishing Lure * Swimmin Minnow Fishing Lure * Hula Popper Fishing Lure * Minnow Trap and Fish Stringer * Cordell Big-O Fishing Lure * Fishing Lure * Swimmin Minnow Fishing Lure * Langley and Zebco Fisherman's De-Liars * 2 South Bend Super Duper Fishing Lures * Sail Shark Fishing Lure * Pico Side-Shad Fishing Lure * Lazy Ike 3 Fishing Lure * TT12 Fishing Lure * 3 Spoon Fishing Lures * Vintage Chatillon and Hanson Balance Scales * Fly Fishing Flies * Frog Fishing Lure * 52M28 Fishing Lure * Cordell Big-O Fishing Lure * Belmont Hardware Co Balance Scale * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * 3 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * 3 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * Fly Tying Accessories * Swimmin Minnow Fishing Lure * 52M11 Fishing Lure * 2 Lazy Ike Fishing Lures * Heddon Sonic Fishing Lure * 52M11 Fishing Lure * 3 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * Frary's Improved Balance No2 Scale * Heddon Super Sonic * 3 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * ABU Hi Lo Fishing Lure * Heddon Sonic Fishing Lure * Zebco and Fisherman's Pride De-Liars * 2 Fishing Lures * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * 3 Fishing Lures * 3 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * 2 Utility Scales and Thermometer Box * Heddon Sonic Fishing Lure * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * 3 Fishing Lures * Zebco Fisherman's De-Liar and Deluxe Scale * Heddon Sonic and Smaller Fishing Lures * 5 Spinning Lures * 4 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * Spinners Baits and Fly Assortment * 5 Spoon Fishing Lures * L.F. & C. Scale * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Fishing Lure Assortment * Humpy Fishing Lure * James E. Aitken Percy Haver Muskie Lure * 7 Spoon Fishing Lures * Chatillon's Balance No2 Scale * Pico Chico Fishing Lure * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Excelsior Improved Spring Balance - Sargent & Company USA Scale * 4 Spinner Bait Fishing Lures * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Vintage Printer's Tray * Pico Chico Fishing Lure * Overland Fisherman's Friend Handy Scale * Heddon Super Sonic Fishing Lure * Heddon Super Sonic Fishing Lure * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Tackle Trays with Plastic Worms and Lead Head Hooks * Vintage Printer's Tray * Pico Perch Fishing Lure * Vintage Printer's Tray * Swimmin Minnow Fishing Lure * Vintage Printer's Tray * Spinner Bait and Fishing Lure * Cork Handled Fish Net * Fishing Lure Assortment
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.