Hurst to Weatherford Estate Auction
Items in this auction have been moved from the estate in Hurst, to our warehouse in Weatherford. Enjoy bidding on clean smoke-free home furnishings and decor!
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, January 16th @ 9am - 5pm
Friday, January 17th @ 9am - 5pm
18in Widescreen Monitor * 2 Framed Airline Posters * 2 Framed Art Posters * 2 Framed Art Prints * 2 Glass Wine Decanters * 2 Industrial Trash Cans * 2 Table Lamp Projects * 3/8in Reversible Drill * 4 Folding Television Trays * 4 Small Plastic Storage Bins * 4 Wood Frame Arm Chairs * 6gal Shop Vac * 7 Small Plastic Storage Bins * Air France Dishware * Airline Dishware * Airline Trinket Assortment * Airlines Ephemera * Alexander Julian Chest * Area Rug * Area Rug and Wagner Paintmate * Art Print on Canvas - Denny's - David Batalon * Art Print on Canvas - Piano - David Batalon * Backpack and Tote Bags * Bakeware and Storage Containers * Bathroom Accessories * Belkin AC750 Router * Black & Decker Drill Driver * Black & Decker Toaster Oven * Book Assortment * Bookcase * Brita Water Reservoir and Kitchen Accessories * Brownie Hawkeye Camera and Office Accessories * CD Collection * CD Collection in Tote * Christofle Flatware * Clay Planters and Stands * Cleaning Supplies * Coffee Cups and Grinder * Coleman Camp Chair and Step Stool * Collectible Dinnerware Assortment * Collectible Kitchen Pitchers and Platter * Collectible Teapots, Pitchers and Gravy Boat * Cologne Collection * Concorde British Airways Collectibles * Cookbook Assortment * Cookie Tins * Corner Curio Cabinet * Craftsman Electric Blower * Cuff Links and Key Chains * Cuisinart Egg Cooker * Decorative Kitchen Glassware * Decorative Oriental Storage Box * Decorative Side Table * Decorative Table Lamp * Delta Hospitality Bags and Decor * Desk Lamp * Dinnerware and China Assortment * Document Frames * DVD Collection * English Coins * Fabric Assortment * Fashion Eyewear and Bowties * Folding Patio Bench * Folding Round Glass Top Side Table * Foreign Coins * Framed Airline Poster * Framed Art Assortment * Framed Art Poster * Framed Art Print - Derriere le Miroir - Joan Miro * Framed Art Print – Fowl * Framed France Genealogy Poster * Framed Map of Paris * Framed Mirror * Framed Oriental Art * Franciscan Dinnerware * Garage Assortment * GE Microwave Oven * Gentleman's Butler with Heated Press * Glass Bowls and Candy Dishes * Glass Bowls and Servers * Glass Drinkware * Glass Home Decor * Glass Kitchen Decor * Glass Pedestal Bowls * Hammary Side Table * Harry Potter Books * Harvest Market Dinnerware * Hawaiian Breeze Fan * Hippo Monitoring System and Acurite Weather Station * Home Decor Assortment * HP Color LaserJet CP2025 * HP Office Jet Pro 6978 * Indoor/Outdoor Lights * Inlaid Wall Table * iPod Nano * Kirk Stieff Pewter Cups and Decor * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Accessories and Storage Totes * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen Appliances and Accessories * Kitchen Glassware and Nuwave Steamer * Kitchen Hutch * Kitchen Linen * Ladies Handbag Assortment * Lancome Handbag Assortment * Lapel Pins, Lights and Men's Jewelry * Laundry Accessories * Lawn & Garden Tools * Lawn & Garden Tools with Storage Rack * Leather Luggage and Suze Orman Program * Leather Wallet and Handbag * Lighted Curio Cabinet * Limited Edition Framed Art Print - Return to Oz - Drew Struzan * Luggage and Tote Bags * Luggage Assortment * Mason's Ironstone Dinnerware * Mason's Ironstone Dinnerware and Others * Men's Clothing Assortment * Men's Leather Belts * Men's Shoe Assortment * Men's Shoes and Formal Wear * Men's Shoes and Slippers * Metal Lateral File Cabinet * Metal Letter Size File Cabinet * Mexican Pesos * Mikasa Dinnerware and Others * Neck Tie Collection * New Knife Set and Cutting Board * Niderville and Mason's Dishware * Nikon Coolpix, Gavels and Dresser Accessories * Office Accessories * Office Accessories and Decor * Oriental Figurines * Padded Barstool * Painting Accessories * Pair of E.J. Korvette XAM2E Speakers * Pair of JBL 2600 Speakers * Pair of Table Lamps * Pair of Upholstered Arm Chairs * Paper Shredder * Patches, Watch and Poster * Piedmont Airlines Travel Bag and Shirt * Plastic Shelf Unit * Portable File Carriers * Portable Radio/CD Player and Spot Lamp * Pottery Mixing Bowls * Pull Up Secretary Desk * Rolling Adjustable Table * Rolling Office Chair * Sabre Bag with Merchandise * Secretary Desk * Shoe Shine Kit in Basket * Small DVD/Book Shelf * Small Glass Kitchen Servers * Small Iron Stool and Pillow * Small Wood Stool * Softside Coolers * Space Heater * Spode China Dinnerware and Wine Charms * St. Francis Garden Statue * Stationery * Stanley Furniture Desk * Steamer and Heating Pad * Stovetop Cookware * Sylvania Portable DVD Player * Tableware * Terra Cotta Planter * Tools and Toolbox * Tote with Shopping Bags * Travel Bag and Umbrellas * Travel Bag Assortment * Travel Bag, Storage Bin and Decor * Travel Bags and Basket * Travel Books * Travel Posters * Travel Size Backgammon Game * Trinket Box and Brass Bookends * Troybilt 21in Lawnmower * TWA Dinnerware * Umbrellas with Stand * Upholstered Loveseat * Vintage Gate Leg Table * Wallpaper Assortment * Western Boots, Iron Shelf Brackets and SMU License Plate * Williams Sonoma Dessert Plates * Williams Sonoma Dessert Plates and Kitchen Accessories * Williams Sonoma Kitchen Accessories * Wine / Champagne Glassware * Wine Rack * Wingback Chair * Wood Frame Arm Chair * Wood Magazine Rack and Home Decor * Wood Stool * Wool Area Rug * Worx 20V Battery Leaf Blower and String Trimmer * Worx JawSaw
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.