Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, January 23rd @ 9am - 5pm
Friday, January 24th @ 9am - 5pm
Pair of Large Wood Frame Wicker Seat Barstools * Realistic Solo 1 Speaker * Cake Pans * Craftsman 32cc Gas Power Blower/Vac * 1944D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Cookbook Assortment * Stoneware Cookie Molds * 1944S Walking Liberty Half Dollar * Akai Model 1710 4-Track Stereo Tape Recorder * Sony TC-666D Tapecorder * Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Kenmore Sewing Machine * Pioneer CS-24 Speaker * Book Assortment * Sonics AS-57 Speaker * 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Cookie Molds * Stack of 45rpm Records * Big Chisel and 2 Quick Grips * Vintage Kitchen Accessories * 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * Dining Table * Lite Beer Wood Crate * 1940's Military Cookbooks * Homelite Chainsaw Project * 1945S Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Jack Stands and Gas Can * Pipe Clamp Sets * Pipe Wrench * Sears Bench Vise * Garage Tool Assortment * Hand Saws * Auto / Motorcycle Parts Assortment * 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Helmet * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Servers * Cobra 29LTD CB Radio * Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Case Folding Knife with Holster * Kicker Speaker and Kenwood PS150 Amplifier * Copenhagen Can Cover * Belkin Wireless 10-key Pad for Mac * 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * .410 Shotgun Shell Assortment * Beats Wireless Headphones * Citizen Mens Wristwatch * Garage Tool Assortment * 1942D Walking Liberty Half Dollar * Wood Framed Window * Large Decorative Wood Cross on Metal Stand * Pair of Wood Window Frames * Wood Framed Window * Vintage Wood Door * 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Vintage Wood Door * Texas Necklace and Display * Beaver Creek Skinning Knife * Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Vintage Baking Accessories * Cookie Cutter Assortment * Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Patterns and Puzzles * Cake Pans * Cookie Cutter Sets * Linen Assortment * Cake Pans * 1938 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Baking Accessories * Cookbook Assortment * Jello Molds * Metal Cookie Cutter Assortment * Metal Cookie Cutter Assortment * Gingerbread Accessories * Cookie Cutter Assortment * Ribbon and Decor * Pink Heart Cookie Cutters * Holiday Cookie Cutters * Cookie Cutter Assortment * Jello Molds * Metal Cookie Cutter Assortment * Gingerbread Decorations * Craft Accessories and Toys * Cake Toppers * Cake Pans * Book Assortment * Metal Headboard * Cake Pans * Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Craft Magazines * Cookie Cutter Sets * Cookbooks and Pamphlets * 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar * CB Radio, Camera, Game and Electronics * Home Decor Assortment * Truffles Cutters * Cleaning Accessories * Metal Cookie Cutter Assortment * 1951D Franklin Half Dollars * Dish Sets * Christmas Ornaments * Kitchen Accessories * Home Decor Assortment * Vintage Audio Tapes * 1964D Kennedy Half Dollars * Sansui R-370 AM/FM Receiver and Home Electronics * Kirby Attachments and Dirt Devil Vac * Games and Puzzles * Office Accessories * Plastic Organizer * Craft Accessories * 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars * Dolls and Toys * TV Trays * Thrift Store Assortment * Cookie Cutter Assortment * Kitchen Accessories * Stationery Assortment * Milk Glass Pitcher and Cups * Plastic Toys * 1964D Kennedy Half Dollars * Cookie Cutter Sets * 1942S Walking Liberty Half Dollars * BBQ Grill * Skewers and Glass Rolling Pin * Coach Purse * Bake Sets * Glass Drink Dispensers * Ornaments and Stationery * EZBake Oven * Glass Drinkware * Franklin Half Dollars * Toast Design Presses * Glass Barware * Travel Drink Holders and Mugs * Glass Barware * Glass Cake Pedestal and Kitchen Decor * Metal Cookie Cutter Assortment * Scentsy Snowman Cookie Jar * Metal Cookie Cutters and Kitchen Accessories * Paperback Book Assortment * Paper Cutter and Office Accessories * Hardware Assortment * Home Electronics Assortment * Cookbook Assortment * Steel Toe Rubber Boots * USB Turntable * 1.5hp Pool Motor * Home Electronics Assortment * Kitchen Accessories * 44in White Hunter Ceiling Fan * Bicycle Accessories * 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * 1945D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Extension Cords * Rain Gear * Garage Tools and Hardware * 1952 Franklin Half Dollars * Baskets and Decor * Kitchen Tupperware * ManGrate Grill Enhancer * Toy Assortment * Pair of Framed Floral Art Prints * Book Assortment * Avon Cologne/Perfume Bottles * Framed Floral Art Print * Home Decor Assortment * 1952 Franklin Half Dollars * Pair of Wildlife Art Prints * Christmas Decorations * 1952D Franklin Half Dollars * Hearthside Dinnerware Set * Toy Assortment * 1943D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Puzzles and Games * Pair of Landscape Art Prints * Kitchen Appliances * Glass Bakeware * Pair of Landscape Art Prints * Book Assortment * Cookie Cutter Assortment * Looney Tunes Framed Art Print * 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Seashells and Decor * Round Side Tables * Camping Accessories * 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Storage Racks * 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Frames and Print Assortment * Cookware and Kitchen Accessories * Living Air Purifier * Home Decor Assortment * Cake Pans * Floor Lamp * Table Pads * Jiffy Steamer * 1942S Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Framed Mirror * Pet Gates * Home Decor Assortment with Tote * Spot Lifter and Golf Bag Cover * 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Framed Seascape Art Print * Kitchen Accessories * Canon Multi Function Laser Printer * Portable Propane Grill * Floral Arrangements and Vases * 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Framed Art Print - The Garden Bench - James Jacques Joseph Tissot * Badminton Game * 2in Trailer Hitch * Holiday Decorations * 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Corning Ware Cups * 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar * Ice Cream Maker and Patio Accessories * 1964D Kennedy Half Dollars * Foreign Coins and Currency Assortment * Dave Ramsey Starter Kit * 1964D Kennedy Half Dollars * Conair Fabric Steamer * 1964D Kennedy Half Dollars * Kitchen Accessories * Cookbook Assortment * Christmas Ornaments * Kitchen Accessories * 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars * Home Decor Assortment * Lavatory Faucet Set * 1951 Franklin Half Dollar * Iceman Cooler * Garage Assortment * Shoe and Boot Dryer * Quilt Projects * Home Decor Assortment * St. Patricks Day Decorations * Aquarium Accessories * Santa Mugs and Pitcher * 1939D Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Plastic Side Table * Locksets and Circuit Breakers * 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Bicycle Helmets * Hardware Organizers * Plastic Paper File * Spotlight, Foglights and CB Radio * Cookware and Kitchen Accessories * Basket Assortment * Garage Assortment * 1936D Walking Liberty Half Dollar * Office Accessories * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Accessories * Student Handbooks * HP PSC 500 Copier * Placemats in Tote * 1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Kitchen Decor * 1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Folding Metal Chair * Kitchen Accessories with Tote * Garage Assortment * Boom Box, Foot Massager and Stadium Seat * Kitchen Glassware * 1934S Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Dolls and Toys * Ladies Purse Assortment * Dinnerware Assortment * Walking Liberty Half Dollars * Horse Boots and Halters
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.