Parker County Surplus Auction
Monday, March 9th @ 10:00am
Monday, March 2nd - Friday, March 6th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140
Tuesday, March 10th - Friday, March 13th - By Appointment Only with [email protected] 817-598-6140 - ONLY with PAID Invoice.
2006 FORD CROWN VICTORIA * 2002 CHEVROLET PICKUP * 2006 FORD EXPEDITION * 2014 CHEVROLET CAPTIVA * 2000 SEI PUP TRAILER * 2000 SEI PUP TRAILER * 2002 FLATBED TRAILER * MISCELLANEOUS LOT OF TONERS * 2 EMERSON TV/VCR COMBO, PANASONIC TV * PHILLIPS TV, EMERSON TV/VCR COMBO * HP LASERJET 1300 PRINTER * CANON POWERSHOT A590 IS * GE VCR, PANASONIC VCR, EMERSON VCR * HP LASERJET 4200N * MISCELLANEOUS DOOR LOCK PIECES, SWINGLINE HOLE PUNCH, SIGN WITH LETTERS, TELEPHONE HEADSETS, WIRELESS KEYBOARDS, VIDEO SPLITTER, DVD PLAYER, TYPEWRITER, TIME STAMPER, 2 APC BATTERY BACKUPS, MISCELLANEOUS OFFICE SUPPLIES * SHREDDERS * HAMMONDS PROJECTOR * TELEPHONE HEADSET, LABEL PRINTERS, CD SLEEVES, STREETS & TRIPS * HP COLOR LASERJET PRO M452DN * MISCELLANEOUS OFFICE CHAIRS * OFFICE TRAYS, KEYBOARDS & MOUSE * MISCELLANEOUS PICTURES, CORK BOARDS, DRY ERASE BOARDS, AND CALENDAR BOARDS * COMPUTER TOWERS * LAPTOPS * COMPUTERS * 3 MONITORS, KEYBOARDS AND MOUSE * HANDHELD RADIOS, MISCELLANEOUS CAR PIECES * LARGE LOT OF MISC RADIO EQUIPMENT: MOTOROLA SWITCH/CONTROL BOARDS, HP CONTROL BOARDS, MOTOROLA QUANTAR REPEATERS, MISC CABLES/CORDS, HP MINI ARM/WALL VESA MOUNTS- ALL STILL IN BOX * WOODEN DESK * CHRISTMAS TREE, ORNAMENTS, SANTA SUIT * SILVER HAWK BOW * BCA FSPRO BIKE * TV, DVD PLAYER, GARMIN GPS, APPLE I-PAD, BUCK KNIFE, POCKET KNIVES, FLASHLIGHT, HEART NECKLACE, CROSS NECKLACE, SILVER RING, POUCH OF TOOLS, DICKEY’S JACKET, COACH PURSE * DKNY JACKET, MULTI-COLORED HANDBAG, SUPER CHIPS BAG * CANON HD VIDEO RECORDER, CANON EOS 7D CAMERA, HP PRINTER, APC BACKUP, LG COOLER MAST. COMPUTER * WESTERN BELTS, BUCKLES, WATCHES, SUPER BOWL RINGS, SILVER HATCHET * SMALL LEATHER BAG, MISCELLANEOUS JEWELRY, COLLECTOR CARDS, COLLECTOR COINS * WAGNER POWER PAINTER * DVR * AVON BRACELET * WEAVER SCOPE * GAS CAN, SPOTLIGHT * BLUETOOTH EAR PIECES * HP COMPUTER TOWER * MAC MONITOR * 3 INSIGNIA TV’S * PUBLICATION CABINET * WACKER DIRT PACKER * VIZIO TV * 2 MONITORS & STANDS, SHREDDER * FILING CABINETS * TIME STAMPER, TRAY, SPEAKER, HP DESKJET 6940, HP LASERJET PRO MFP M127FN COPIER/SCANNER * HANDICAP SIGNS * BLUE ZIP BAGS * 6 SANDWICH SIGNS * ROLLING CART, ROLLING CART WITH DRAWER, SMALL DESK * CANON PLOTTER 36 INCH * BOX, TAILGATE, CENTER CONSOLES, MISCELLANEOUS CAR PIECES * APC BATTERY, 3 APC0 BACKUPS, APC SMART-UPS SC 620, BLACK & DECKER INFLATOR 500 AMP, COMPUTER BAG, 4 TELULARS, RECHARGEABLE AIR COMPRESSOR * 2 BROTHER INTELLIFAX 4100E FAX MACHINES * WOODEN DESK * METAL DESK
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Sabrina at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last fifteen minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 10 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.