Weatherford Estate Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Thursday, April 2nd @ 2pm - 6pm
Friday, April 3rd @ 9am - 6pm
Saturday, April 4th @ 9am - Noon
IF the current events or your health prevent you from picking up during the scheduled pickup times, PLEASE DON'T WORRY! We will hold your purchases until this has passed!
YOU CAN STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AND WE WILL LOAD YOUR PURCHASES FOR YOU IF YOU ARRIVE DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES.
OUR STAFF BATHES DAILY (SOMETIMES TWICE) AND WE WASH OUR HANDS AND USE SANITIZER EVERY 30 MINUTES, AND MAINTAIN THE RECOMMENDED 6 FOOT DISTANCE BETWEEN EACH OTHER. THERE ARE NEVER MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE HERE TOGETHER.
THE POINT IS - IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT CONTRACTING THIS VIRUS FROM US OR THIS SITUATION WE WILL HOLD YOUR PURCHASES UNTIL YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. THANKS!
Craftsman 5.5 HP Air Compressor w/Hose * 2" Ratchet Straps * 8" Bessey C-Clamps & 12" Bar Clamps * Cornwell 6 Drawer Top Box on Rolling Chest * 36" Bolt Cutters * Milwaukee Sawzall * Firestorm Electric Palm Sander & Discs * Stihl 044 20" Chain Saw * 4 26" H.D Tie Down Spikes * Graco Magnum Airless Paint Sprayer * Stanley Socket Set * Adjustable Folding Rolling Stand * 25' Generator Cord & Splitter * 3 Ton Jack Stands * Emergency Roadside Assortment * 18" Bolt Cutters & 24" Pipe Wrench * Jumper Cables & Golf Cart Extension Cord * B&D Firestorm Reciprocating Saw * Truemeter Digital Measuring Wheel * Woods 4 Outlet Ext. Cord Reel * Reciprocating Saw Blade Assortment * Patton Fan Forced Elect. Heater * 7 Pair Asst. State License Plates * 3 Ton Jack Stands * 5000LB Hitch Insert, 2" Ball * Greenlee 240'X1/8" Steel Fish Tape * East Tools Elect. Angle Grinder * 2 Tool/Part Boxes W/Contents * Hammer Time * 3 Parts Organizers W/Contents * Plier Assortment * Solid 3-Ball Hitch Insert W/Pin * Heavy Duty Stapler Collection * Solid Pintle Hitch Insert * Ideal 200' & Greenlee 50' Fish Tape Reels * Delta Thin Line Bench Grinder * Ryobi 1 1/2 Hp Router * Pair 3 Ton Jack Stands * 5 Pair License Plates * Adjustable Wrenches * Insulators & Hood or Boat Ornament * New Tarp * Stackable Parts Trays * Extension Cords * 3Drawer Parts Organizers W/Contents * Red Stackable Parts Trays * Parts Organizers W/Contents * Cast Iron Wood Stove * 3 Ton Floor Jack * 2 Hi-Lift Farm Jacks * Floor Jack * Cornwell 3 Drawer Side Box * Werner 300lb. Multi Position Ladder * Heavy Duty Shop Cart 29"X29" Base * J. Marttini Fillet Knife and Whet Stone * Measuring Tapes * Oregon 16" Chainsaw Bar and Chain * Texas Embossed License Plates * Craftsman Ratchets and Sockets * Screw Driver Assortment * Assorted Embossed License Plates * Gerber Multi-Tool, Whet Stone, Knives * Stanley Ratchets and Sockets * Magnetic Trailer Lights and Reflective Tape * New Tarp * 5 Aluminum Drop Lights, 3 Have Clamps * Stackable Parts Bins/Organizers * Extension Cords and Power Strip * 19' Chain With Hooks * Levels and Compasses * Clamp Assortment * Hummingbird Depth Finder and 2-Way Radios * Heavy Duty RV or Welder Adapters * Mallets and Hammers * Pipe Cutters and Flaring Set * Cutting Assortment * One New, One Used Grease Guns * Embossed Texas License Plates * Needle Nose Plier Collection * 10' Chain With Hooks * RV or Welder Adapters and Cord * 2 Socket Sets, Appear Complete * Trailer Tie Downs, Reflectors, and Lights * Assorted Embossed License Plates * Ratchet and Socket Assortment * Metal Utility Cart * B&D Professional Miter/Chop Saw * Werner 4' Fiberglass Folding Step Ladder * Garden Tools * 16' Fiberglass Extension Ladder * Werner 6' Pro Double Sided Step Ladder * Schumacher Heavy Duty Battery Charger * Milwaukee Light Weight Red Dolly * Vanguard 16,000 BTU Propane Heater * Free Standing Gas Heater * Craftsman Shop Vac with Extra Hose * Lifetime 6' Folding Table * Folding Table * 4' Folding Table * 10" Table Saw * Continental Composite Utility Cart * Metal Car Ramps and Creeper * T Post Pounder * Victor Torch, Regulators, and Hose * Old Metal Folding Chairs * Plastic Folding Saw Horses * Pair Saw Horses * Bobby Rahal Autographed Racing Slick * Goodyear Racing Slick * Oil Filled Radiant Heaters - All Work * Maxx Air 24" Rolling Fan * Igloo Beverage Dispenser * Roll of Weed Block or Screen * Wooden Royal Crest Milk Crate * Nascar Flags and Bleacher Pillows * Telephone Post Setting Group * Chicago Elec Wire Welder & New Wire-Works * Husky 10 Gallon Portable Air Tank Holds Air * Skil Belt Sander and More * Echo CS-3600 Chain Saw & New File Pkg. * Screw Driver Assortment * Craftsman & Other USA Made Wrenches * Honda Tool Kits & 2 Master Locks * Drill Bit Bonanza * JET 110pc. Tap and Die Set * Chain Boomers * Hitch and Tractor Pin Assortment * Impact Socket Assortment * Allen Wrench Collection * Santa Fe & Coleman Lanterns, Solar Lights * Bungee Cord Knot * H.D. RV/Generator/Welder Adapters * Craftsman Drill/Driver Set * Combination Wrench Assortment * Chisels and Punches * Channellock Type Plier Collection * Pipe Wrenches and Hammers * Joist Hangers, Rubber Roof Repair * Painting Supplies * Wagner Paint Sprayers * Zip Ties * DeWalt 18Volt Drill & Rivet Tool * 10",12",15" Crescent Brand Wrenches * Hyper Tough Palm Sander, New Pad & Discs * New Porch Light Fixtures * 2 Full Boxes of PVC Fittings and More * Black & Decker 1/2"Hammer Drill, Pipe Plugs * Slime 12v. Air Comp, Slime, Tire Tools * Wax String, Tie Wire, Chalk Lines * Coleman Powermate 6250w Generator * Rod Saver Welding Rod Cases * Household Assortment * MVP 10" Car Polisher * CPI 150-S 12v. Fuel Pump Untested * Attic Vents * Pair of Galaxy Fans * 3 Ton Jack Stands * Kiddie 26lb. Fire Extinguisher, No Gauge * Portable Wood Platform, Step Stool, Milk Crate * Welding Helmets and Lenses * Roll 3/4" 2500lb. Mule Tape, Poly Flat Rope * Saw Assortment * Foam Insulation Assortment * 25' HD RV Extension Cord 10AWG, 30amp * RV Water Filters, Winch, Fimco Pump * 25' RV Extension Cord, 10/3, 30amp * U-Bolts and Hose Clamp Assortment * Water Hose Couplers and Adapters * 15 Old Railroad Spikes * RV Cord 10-3 30amp, Dryer Cord, and More * Garden Shears, Scissors, and More * Auto Body Tools * Hinges, Gate Latches and Such * Box Cutter and Blade Bonanza * Breaker Bars, Rachet Extensions * Homeowners Assortment * Ryobi Hammer Drill & Bits * Tow Strap * Welding Supplies * Hole Saws * Hardware and Pin Collection * Ryobi Bag, Saw, Flashlight, New Saw Blade * Welding Regulators * B&D Jigsaw and Angle Grinder * Kobalt 6" C-Clamps and More * Grinding And Cutting Blades * Mallets and Hammers * Victor and FirePower Torches and Tips * 25' Hooster RV Cord * Welding Supplies * Clamp Assortment * Ace 1/2" Socket Set, Offset Ratchet Wrenches * Hoffman Elect. Enclosure, Outdoor Plug Covers * 2" Ratchet Straps * Electrical Supplies * 2" Ratchet Straps * Aluminum Camper Clamps, Ramp Ends * 80ft. Plus 10/3, 600volt, Water Rest., 3 Wire * Electrical Wire Assortment * LawnBoy Self Propelled Mulching Mower * Do Not Pass Road Sign * Delta 10" Miter Saw, Newer Blade * Power Tool Rolling Base, Cut Wood To Fit * 7 Diecast Cars * Rolls 7 Strand Copper Wire * Roll of Coaxial Cable * Rod Guard Welding Rod Cases * Diecast Cars * 2" Ratchet Straps * Set of Chevy? Hubcaps * Extension Cords * Drill Driver Assortment * Revell Diecast NASCAR Cars In Cases * 4 Rod Guards and Contents * 4 Large Stackable Parts Bins w/Contents * 5 Large Stackable Parts Bins w/Contents * Diecast Car Collection * HD Rolling Shop Cart w/Drawer and Rust * Fiberglass and Metal Drill Extensions * 24" Pipe Wrench, 18" Bolt Cutters * 3 Parts Organizers W/Contents * NASCAR Collectables * B&D Palm Sander * Ratchet Straps and Hook Assortment * Router Bit Set * 7 Diecast Cars NASCAR * Proto Challenger and PM Socket Sets * Caulk Gun Assortment * Electric Cords and BAYCO Cord Reel * 8 Printed License Plates * 7 Diecast NASCAR Cars * Coleman 17,000 BTU Propane Heater * 14" Bolt Cutters, Crimpers, Wrench * Work Light Assortment * 7 Diecast NASCAR Cars * Automotive Lamp Assortment * Electrical Assortment * Funnels, 4-Ways, Filter Wrenches, Tire Chains * Kubota Filters * 7 Diecast NASCAR Cars * 4 Rod Guards and Contents * Fence Pliers and Wire Puller * Channellock 16" and Other Grove Joint Pliers * 7 Diecast NASCAR Cars * Trailer Light Assortment * Big Boy Wrenches * 4" Vice and Other Contraption * Trailer Light Connectors and Adapters * 7 Diecast NASCAR Cars * Garage Assortment * Tote of 1/2 Empty Automotive Fluids * Craftsman Robo, and Locking Plier Asstmt. * 7 Diecast NASCAR Cars * Masonry, Tile, Drywall Tools * Adjustable Wrenches * Electrical Assortment * Plumbing Plethora * Wheels and Casters * Motorcycle Sign and License Plates * HD 13' Chain w/Hooks * Approx 59 Standard Combo Wrenches * Reese 5 14" Drop Hitch 2 5/16" Ball * Comealong Chains and Hooks * Pintle Hitch and Trailer Parts * Pneumatic Tools and Fittings * Automotive Assortment * Approx 36 Metric Combo Wrenches * 2X4 Sawhorse Brackets * 2 Pressure Washers With Hoses & Wands * Asst Tools Need Work, a Charger, Rusty, etc. * 5 Buckets Full of Parts, Tools, and More * Painting Supplies- Untested * Caulk and Foam * HD Generator/Extension Cord Adapters * Reflectors and Marker Lights * Used Welding/Work Glove Pairs * Cords, Splitters, On/Off Switch Cord * 20' Chain w/Hooks * Electrical Assortment * Fluke 568 Infrared Digital Thermometer * B&D Jigsaw w/Blades, Matrix Drill * HD Electrical Cord Assortment * Trailering Accessories * Magnetic Trailer Lights and Wiring Harnesses * Fasteners and Parts Galore * HD 18' Chain w/Hooks * Electrical Adapters and Household Cords * Allstate Toy Transformer, Dayton Motor * Tool Assortment * Welding Electrodes
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.