Weatherford Combined Estates Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, June 24th @ 2pm - 6pm
Thursday, June 25th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, June 26th @ 9am - 6pm
2012 39ft Recreation By Design Travel Trailer * Pelican Pedal Boat * 10 Framed Actor Photographs * 10 Framed Musician Photos * 2 Bicycle Tire Air Pumps * 2 Coach Purses * 2 Electric Staple Guns * 2 Entry Way Rugs * 2 Fire Extinguishers * 2 Folding Stools * 2 Framed Art Prints * 2 Hitches * 2 iPad Cases * 2 Large Hula Hoops * 2 Metal A-Frames / Saw Horses * 2 Metal Gas Cans * 2 Outdoor Patio Wicker Chairs and Stools * 2 Plastic Fuel Cans * 2 Plastic Gas Cans * 2 Tractor Lawn Sprinklers * 2 Wine Racks * 3 Hitches * 3 Metal Plant Stands * 3 Retro TV Trays * 3 Wood TV Trays * 4 LED Bulbs * 4 Metal Youth Baseball Bats * 4 Vinyl Tablecloths * 40in Tall Faux Plant * 5 Folding Camp Chairs * 5 Glass Cookie Jars * 5 LED Bulbs * 5 Quarts Sinclair Oil * 6 LED Bulbs * 7 Plastic Patio Chairs * Air Mattress and Sleeping Bag * American Eagle 200th Anniversary Clock * American Revolution Stamps in Binder * Antique Chair from 1800's * Area Rug * Auto Accessories * Back Up Camera Parts * Barbell * Barbie and Midge Doll Case with Doll * Barrel Back Chair * Bathroom Accessories * Bathtub Faucet * Battery Charger * Belden Cable * Bernhardt Sectional Couch * Black & Decker 6in Bench Grinder * Black & Decker Drill * Black & Decker Electric Drill * Board Games * Bosch Coffee Maker * Bow Saw and Clippers * Box Jump Stands * Brita Filtration System and Filter Replacements * Cake Pan * Callaway Rope * Campbell Hausfeld 115V Arc Welder * Campbell Hausfeld 2-in-1 Pneumatic Nailer/Stapler * Camping Supplies * Cancelled Stamp Collection in Binder * Canning Jar Decor * Ceiling Fan * Chair Gym * Chalkboard Wall Decor * Changing Screen * Coleman Campstone Oven * Coleman Lanterns * Collapsible Pet Corral and Supplies * Commemorative Series Stamps * Copper Wire * Cordless 2in Faux Wood Blinds * Corelle Dinnerware * Corning Cookware * Craft Accessories & Toys * Crockpot * Dansko Shoes and Blue Sky Scrub Caps * Decorative Candle Stands * Decorative Floor Lamp * Dell Monitor * DeWalt Drill & Batteries * DeWalt Grinder * DeWalt Saw and Flashlight * Diamond Wheel Tile Cutter * Dyno Kids Bicycle * Eye Vac * Fertilizer Spreader * File Cabinet * Fireplace Tool Set * First Day of Issue Stamps * First Day of Issue Stamps in Binder * Fish Tank * Flex Brew Coffee Maker & Gourmet Coffee * Floor Lamp * Framed Art Print * Framed Art Print - Fred Dieker * Framed Floral Art Prints * Framed Mirror * Garage Assortment * Garden Dump Trailer * Giant Iguana 26in Bicycle * Glass Cookie Monster Jar * Graco Pack n Play * Heavy Photo Frame * Hilti PR20 Laser * Historical Event Stamps * Hole Saw Drilling Attachments * Home Accessories * Home Decor Assortment * Home Electronics Assortment * Home Theatre HTS3600 MKII Reference Power Center * Husqvarna Lawn Mower * Idylis Portable Air Conditioner * iHome Radio, Nintendo DS, DVD and Games * Impact Interlocking Flooring * In-Ceiling Speakers * JMAC Right Angle Grinder * Kenmore Refrigerator Freezer * Kenmore Washer for RV * Kitchen Accessories * Kitchen Flatware with Storage Case * KitchenAid Dishwasher * Ladies Boots * Lady Diana Stamps * Large Decorative Glass Vase * Laundry Room Accessories * LG HD Conversion Progressive Scan DVD Player * LG Portable Air Conditioner * Light Bulb Assortment * Light Fixture * Luggage Assortment * Magic Chef Mini Fridge * Magna Excitor 26in Bicycle * Marine Engine Compartment Heater * Massage Table * Metal Gas Can * Metal Log Holder * Metal Tool Box with Hardware * Metal Wall Decor * Micro Dermabrasion Accessories * Miller Lite Beer Wood Crate * Mirror * Mobel 5 Drawer Dresser * Mongoose Hilltopper 18in Bicycle * MVP 10" Car Polisher * Nancy Calhoun Dinnerware * New Gun Dog House Door * New Linen Assortment * New Recessed Lighting Trims * Night Stand * Office Accessories * Organizers * Outdoor Wicker Patio Love Seat and Storage Table * Pair of Night Stands * Pair of Table Lamps * Pampered Chef Outdoor Party Plates & Utensil Set * Panasonic Stereo * Pet Gate * Pet Supplies * Pet Travel Bag * Photo Frames and Decor * Pioneer CS-24 Speaker * Pioneer SE-30 Stereo Headphones * Plastic Fish Tank * Plastic Kitchenware * PlayStation Game Accessories * Porcelain Lavatory Sink * Porch Swing * Porch Swing Bench / Futon * Portable Fan and Heater Assortment * Poulan Chain Saw * Preschool Workbooks * Punching Bag * Purses and Wallets * PVC Hardware Assortment * Retro Swivel Seat Bar Stool * Rigid Wet/Dry Vac Pump * Rival Soft Serve Maker * Rolling Media Cart * Rolling Office Chair * Ryobi Saw & Makita Drill * Sango Dinnerware Set * Saris Bike Rack * Scuba Gear * Sign Step Frames * Simpson Strong Tie Hardware * Singer Sewing Machine * Skil Drills and Battery Pack * Small Area Rugs * Sockets * Sports Gear * Sportsman Generator * Square D Breaker Box * Stamp Collection * Steel Free Weights * Step Stool and Wet Floor Sign * Stihl TS400 Tile Saw * Stovetop Cookware * Surveying Instruments * The Game of Weatherford * Torchiere Floor Lamp and Organizer * Travel Bags * Trek Bicycle * Tufted Headboard * Tumble Tree Timbers * VHS Collection * Vintage Metal Electric Hurricane Hanging Lamp * Vintage Reel to Reel Audio Tapes * Wall Calendar * Wall Lamp * Water/Sand Play Table * Waterfront Scene on Canvas * Western Shirt * Wet Suits * Whirlpool Washer * Winslow Area Rug * Women's Shoes * Wood Crutches * Wood Decor * Wood Desk * Workout Bench * Yamaha HTR-5940 AV Receiver * Youth Life Jackets * Zebra Linen and Decor * Zebra Pattern Area Rug
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.