Millsap Estate Auction
By appointment with Carol @ 817-613-7895
Thursday, July 23rd @ 10am - 5pm
Friday, July 24th @ 10am - 5pm
10 Old Half Bushel Baskets * 3 Army Cots and Carrying Cases * Adjustable Retro Beauty Salon Chair * Barn Wood End Table * Bench * Beveled Glass with Rounded Off Corners * Bird Cage * Cloth Hen Scratch Sack * Coca-Cola Hanging Calendar and Plates for Each Month * Coleman 425 Camp Stove * Coleman Carry Case with Coleman Lantern and Spare Coleman Propane Lantern Case Only * Coleman Catalytic Heater * Cone Shape Wicker Hanging Baskets * Costume Jewelry * Cross and Chinese Checker Plate * Dog House with Floor * Expandable Dining Table * Folding Camping Chairs * Free Spirit Bicycle * Gray Metal Chairs with Cushion Seats * Hand Grill Camp Fire Accessory * Heavy Metal Holder * Helmets * Industrial Lighting * Jewelry * Kid's Great Divide Hardtail Magna Bicycle * Kid's Hot Wheel Bicycle * Kids Life Jackets * Lane Cedar Chest * Lighted Tent Fan with Stand * Little Pal Portable Charcoal Grill * Lumark Area Lights * Metal Chairs with Cushion Seats * Metal Desk/2 Drawer File Cabinet/Safe * Metal Letters * Mighty Mule Gate Opener * Mighty Mule Vehicle Sensor * Mirror with Black Frame * Mongoose 6061 Aluminum Bicycle * Montgomery Wards Vintage Scales, Gallon Milk Jug * Motion Sensor Security Light, Quartz Halogen Security Light, Flood Light * Murray Bicycle * New Canvas Cot * North West Territory 12' x 12' Screen House * Portable toilet * Punch Bowl with Base * Rings * Rival 16qt. Roaster Oven * Rolling Wood Chairs * Rubbermaid and Play Mate Igloo coolers * Saws * Screen Door with Cedar Frames * Speckled Camping Coffee Pot * Speckled Campware * Stainless Campware and Camp Griddle * Toilet Brush Holder * Vintage 60s Black with White Speckles Ceramic Electric Lamp * Vintage Coleman Ice Chest * Vintage Costco Step Stool * Vintage Crazy Water Bottle from Baker Well * Vintage Dresser Mirror * Vintage Heavy Duty Tape Dispenser, Vintage Porcelain Stamp Moistener * Vintage Movie Posters * Vintage Movie Posters * Vintage Rolling Desk Chair * Vintage Waterfall Design Dresser * Vintage Waterfall Design Vanity Dressing Table with Mirror and Bench * Vintage Waterfall Side Table * Vintage Table * Wagon Seat * Windmills Painted on Saws * Wingback Chairs * Wire Racks * Wood TV Trays with Stand * Wooden Chairs * Worthington Lantern and 2 Propane Bottles * Wrangler Sleeping Bag
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.